Everyday Detractor Videos - A place for those videos that come out everyday, by DSP fans.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Lilly Philly Burnelli

"Humana humana humana…WWE Champions?"
kiwifarms.net
I’m not very familiar with James the Lesser, can someone explain why everyone here hates him? Was he a member of the Sons of Kojima?
No he’s fairly recent and post-SOK but the reason people dislike him is because he wants to interject himself in drama as much as possible, even going to the point of making up shit and fabricating information to make Phil look worse than he is.

He has a worse speaking cadence than Phil himself with a poor Blue Yeti microphone that clips.

He’s also an author, and a fairly poor one at that, who was caught fabricating reviews for his own books.

And he wears a beanie, has a beard and wears sunglasses indoors unironically, which he should be executed for.

CoomerCouch

kiwifarms.net
Doubt it, the dsp haters and a log thread should do just fine, that list you are replying to is also really really tame compared to some other lolcows with their own threads.
While I agree with this, every once in a while we get shit like this:

JTL Tweet.png

Fucking yikes

Prince Lotor

Arnold Phil's-a-nigger can't hurt you now Bunny
kiwifarms.net
It's Phil's day off, enjoy the start of a new series.

At 1m40s is that a teen-age Phil using the death of Tee Carter to talk shit to Viscant about a video game competition Phil is hoping to go to?

He's just always been a rotten piece of shit hasn't he? Leave it to Phil Burnell to think it's a good idea to use the tragic death of his "friend" to cut a WWE promo post to talk shit to someone he's trying to prove he's a big man by 'taking him down'. . .by playing a video game against him and winning.

Philly May Lyrus

Panda Lee Broke My Achy Breaky Heart *Snort*
kiwifarms.net
It's Phil's day off, enjoy the start of a new series.

This was really good. Editing and overall length of the video was nice. Haven't watched a good amount of your stuff till recently and happy that the mic is no longer an issue like when I first heard you on the Retard Law stream about Phil. That was my only dislike but it seems you've done more upgrades than Dave and didn't break the bank lol. Only criticism on the video was the Jaha interview. I know why it was used but if you could censor or cut out some of the swearing on later clips like this it would be perfect. I heard that clip about 2-3 years ago and it was tough to listen to because every other word is F*ck or Sh*t. I'm a big boy and fine with language but that clip is too much. It did deserve to be part of the video though. Thanks Proper and look forward to more entries!

Agent Proper

Khantent Recycler
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I heard that clip about 2-3 years ago and it was tough to listen to because every other word is F*ck or Sh*t. I'm a big boy and fine with language but that clip is too much. It did deserve to be part of the video though. Thanks Proper and look forward to more entries!
1BGRpdpmJvba0QCHPZ.gif

I'll try. Thanks for the kind words it was a fun one too make. I'll keep them coming.

Philly May Lyrus

Panda Lee Broke My Achy Breaky Heart *Snort*
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2286580

I'll try. Thanks for the kind words it was a fun one too make. I'll keep them coming.
Hope you and AnOminous find a good place to spread Buscemi's ashes while listening to Hotel California in espanol since they stole your CCR. If you need one, AnOninous can get you a toe with nail polish in a few hours too. Thanks for the boomer gif lol...I'm a sucker for those.