Everyday Detractor Videos - A place for those videos that come out everyday, by DSP fans.

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

WolverineGuy22

kiwifarms.net
This one is funny: DSP shows of his models for sale and then goes "the styrofoam was already damaged" Uhhh sure you destroyed it yourself idiot

This guy has the most fragile ego ever.
You have to respect DSP's ability to just blatantly lie on the fly when the truth is on video no less than a minute prior.

The Penultimate Warrior

kiwifarms.net
Steve of the Dead did a new video about the cold caffinated drink man

Interesting point raised though, given he seemingly lives close to Phil, what happens on the day he gets spurned or decides he wants more in return for his ten thousand dollars?

Balr0g

kiwifarms.net

This is old but holy shit is Phil stumbling when he talks about not wanting to change his "job" This just confirms what we all know: Phil is lazy to the bone and his sense of hard work is sitting ina chair doing nothing. I would love to read Phil's job references from his old employers

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net
Pretty good video by Shinko Fleur today, he's made a montage of all the times Phil fans have given him suggestions of how to improve his content or what his fans want to see from him in regards to any of his special holidays/dress-ups/new releases, whatever they may be.

This entire video pretty much encapsulates why so many former fans have such a distaste towards him and why people like us see him as an absolute ungrateful scumbag who takes pleasure in disparaging anything people in his viewer circle suggest to him.

Edit: So it looks like he removed the video for some reason, not sure why.

Sorry guys I let you down, I will remember to archive videos from this guy and stuff like this from now on.

Never mind, it just got reuploaded.

Last edited:

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net
I finally managed to compile this list after him mentioning this so many times in his streams. All credit goes to the popular detractor channels that made it possible to get all this together.

He's ragequit a lot of non-complex fairly easy mode kiddy games in the past, including (and not limited to) Epic MIckey 2, Lego Batman 3, Ratchet and Clank into the Nexus and Sonic Boom for instance.

Crip Walkin' Sonic

kiwifarms.net

wanted to show some love to suprcrzy. He has a series called To Catch a Paypig that goes in on some of Phil's whales. He knows a lot of interesting lore I dont hear too often. His first couple uploads are low quality but still worth the watch. He has gotten way better though.

Honestly I enjoy his content even more than Tevin's atm, no knock on the Almighty.

hector85

kiwifarms.net
thoughts on ravensdolphin? looks like a streamer who doesnt get many views decided to start making dsp videos so his other stuff will pop up in peoples recommendations on youtube. he doesn't know how to adjust his mic levels so his voice is really loud and causes popping noises. imo there are better new tractors to watch like suprcrzy who aren't just doing this to get attention.