Everyday Detractor Videos - A place for those videos that come out everyday, by DSP fans.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

DarksydePhil's Tits

are bigger than Kat's
kiwifarms.net
This was posted in the main thread already, but I'll go ahead and post it here, too: DickStrokingPhil's latest.

Also, Memology101 seems to be dipping his toe in the game for the first time in a while:

KingjadVCMP

kiwifarms.net
idk if it's the poundland mic, your accent or because i'm an ESL, but i'm having a hard time understanding what you say
Probably a combination of all three. Don't worry about it mate my videos aren't for everyone. If I take this stuff seriously I'll get a better mic, honest. Can't make promises about my weird accent though!

(also apologies for posting these in main DSP topic, forgot topic like this existed, my bad mods).

Prophet Gaming

Full Blown Autist
kiwifarms.net

My second vid addressing Phil dropping the Atomic R and lying about talking to Twitch Legal. Also has an appropriate song in the background.

SD version as the 4K 8s still processing.

Enjoy.

DarksydePhil's Tits

are bigger than Kat's
kiwifarms.net
Somebody made a compilation of all* the "donated" things Phil has received from his fans over the years:

Clipboard01.png

Cistern Rumbler

Mostly here to lol... mostly.
kiwifarms.net
Having a few drinks and a few laughs tonight with a Christmas classic, and no it ain't one Phil would force Kat to watch with him.

A Witty Name

A Witty Title
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's your timestamps for if you want to skip to a specific thing on the list or you just want to know what the top ten are this year.

#10 (2:25): Being used as an example of game design at GDC and ranting about it.
#9 (7:19): Lying about receiving Streamlabs donations and getting suspended for chargebacks.
#8 (10:43): Phil's Twitch income being revealed from the Twitch leaks.
#7 (15:47): Phil vs. PewDiePie.
#6 (20:36): Phil skipping several major releases as a so-called variety streamer.
#5 (28:03): Phil lying about financial disasters, such as plumbing, to raise money for his gacha addiction.
#4 (34:39): The Dictator Hat.
#3 (40:56): TheAnonyMouse breaks free from pignosis and leaks Phil's Discord.
#2 (50:51): Phil is removed from the Twitch Partnership program.
#1 (1:04:57): Phil's bank transactions are leaked, revealing where all of his money is actually going (WWE Champions, Gin, and DoorDash)