Everyday Feminism - aka Everyday Autism

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
A loke of woke sjw culture is a facade for teen bitchyness. By putting things in a moral contruct so you don't have to excersice retraint, it's partly why sjw culture appeals with teens and people with clear anger management issues or poor impulse control.

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”

-CS lewis

Can you imagine how horrible the farms would act if we presumed what we were doing was morally correct? That's effectively what a lot of SJW stuff is.

JohnDoe

Beach bodies take work, you MAY wanna start now!
kiwifarms.net
Women hate one another a lot, but I have never seen a woman hate other women so much as queer men hate women.

Gay dudes don't hate women, we just plainly see all the manipulative shit they do because we aren't blinded by fuckneed. This pisses off women, of course, when they discover that their only talent/skill of promising sex isn't going to do jack fucking shit. Then they want to get all bitchy and start their own petty little hatewar instead of actually improving themselves as people. Repeat ad nausem over a large population and you end up with a largely one-sided animosity.

Gay men don't hate women, but women sure do resent gay dudes.

P.S. Why do you think women always want to 'covert' gay men? Its a fantasy that allows them with retain power with their sex.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gay dudes don't hate women, we just plainly see all the manipulative shit they do because we aren't blinded by fuckneed.

I've met gay guys who just really, sincerely utterly hated women and who would even rant at the slightest provocation about how viscerally disgusted they were by the very idea of the vile gash that is a pussy.

ChurchOfGodBear

He's just this guy, you know?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gay dudes don't hate women, we just plainly see all the manipulative shit they do because we aren't blinded by fuckneed. This pisses off women, of course, when they discover that their only talent/skill of promising sex isn't going to do jack fucking shit. Then they want to get all bitchy and start their own petty little hatewar instead of actually improving themselves as people. Repeat ad nausem over a large population and you end up with a largely one-sided animosity.

P.S. Why do you think women always want to 'covert' gay men? Its a fantasy that allows them with retain power with their sex.
If gay guys like men so much and hate women, why do they act like high school sophomore bitches and dress like debutantes? I've known a few gay guys who were literally just pissed that they weren't born women.

robobobo

kiwifarms.net
A loke of woke sjw culture is a facade for teen bitchyness. By putting things in a moral contruct so you don't have to excersice retraint, it's partly why sjw culture appeals with teens and people with clear anger management issues or poor impulse control.

Can you imagine how horrible the farms would act if we presumed what we were doing was morally correct? That's effectively what a lot of SJW stuff is.

SJWing is trolling for cowards. Anonymous trolls are often called cowardly, and some are, but generally they're ballsy enough to know and acknowledge they're doing someone wrong with their actions. SJWing, on the other had, is like coming across a bound and gagged man next to a baseball bat with a sign hanging on his neck reading, 'I AM A RAPIST. YOU WILL FACE NO CONSEQUENCES'. An actual ethical person won't pick up that bat, because they have no desire to do harm even if they can get away with it. The SJWs are the ones who've always wanted to smash in someone's face but were too afraid to do it. That's what I love about scenarios where an online hate mob materialized to torment a person who was then definitively proven to be innocent of whatever bad thing they were accused of; people who did just indefensible things, publicly, suddenly having a spotlight turned on them as their excuses for their behavior melt away.

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This also doubles if they're woke. And no one hates like a woke person. Sure there are groups like the KKK and the Nazis, but at least you know where you stand with them and will see the knife they plunge into you. Woke people are more like high school mean girls.

I think this may explain why white supremacists have been having an easier time than ever with recruitment.

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net

lol women don't want to fuck flamers or fat guys wearing too much leather
although really I can't argue with a furry because it makes me feel like i'm knocking someone when they're already down

the woke-o-sphere is just constant scolding and schoolmarming. it's terrible.

Salted caramel tears

kiwifarms.net
Today on Everyday Memeism: women talking about reproductive rights is transphobic https://everydayfeminism.com/2018/1...out-reproductive-rights-more-trans-inclusive/

Highlights of the article:
– The pussy hats were rayciss because they were pink
– Why weren't people up in arms over the *shockingly* high number of 27 trans people killed in 2016 and estrogen shortages?
– We should say "people with uteruses" or "people who menstruate" instead of "women"
– Access to birth control and abortion are issues that only affect "white cisgender women"
– Trans people are forced to sterilize themselves when going on HRT
– Sex work is work!
– The movement for reproductive rights must become a movement for "trans justice"
– The author is a "queer, non-binary writer"

At this point, they should just go out and say it: the mere state of being female is transphobic.
And Troons wonder why terfs exist.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
I've been doing some soul searching and it's made me realize how the feelings of sites like these can creep up on you. Being exposed to this many entitled, arrogant, race-baiting, drama queens/mean girls might get you starting to think that a majority of PoCs, trannies, or non-straights are like them. The mainstream media doesn't help on this, either, when it uplifts/glosses over this kind of attitude. You just have to step back in cases like this.

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been doing some soul searching and it's made me realize how the feelings of sites like these can creep up on you. Being exposed to this many entitled, arrogant, race-baiting, drama queens/mean girls might get you starting to think that a majority of PoCs, trannies, or non-straights are like them. The mainstream media doesn't help on this, either, when it uplifts/glosses over this kind of attitude. You just have to step back in cases like this.

Sometimes you just gotta go out into the real world and talk with some real-ass people who think all this posturing is ridiculous. I'm pretty sure most people do not like these kinds of people. Shit, most leftists don't like these kinds of people, at least the ones I talk to.

IBrokeBob

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Kat Lazo is a self-proclaimed social commentator..."

You don't say?

Just curious..Really kinda off topic but I saw no thread for it and am new and dont know to start one.

... I was researching Kat Lazo because she was on a documentary show on CW called "My Last Days" (its on Youtube). She claims to be " a foodie with terminal gastric cancer". Despite having "terminal cancer" Kat allegedly decided to reject medical treatment and treat herself. The show starts with her having an extreme pain attack and dramatically "passing out" then waking up within 4 minutes and ready to party and laughing and the pain has vanished. She looks pretty dang healthy as she dances and soaks up all the dramatic attention and chows down on spicy food.. Then the show ends with the news that Kat is "no longer terminal" with no explanation how or why that happened.

That set off huge red flags for me. Is she another Belle Gibson?

Nowadays she is still seeking her fame with her social media and has stated she wants to be an actress.

Research on her found that her claim was that she had stage 2 gastric cancer. Not sure if/how stage 2 would be "terminal". She claims one doc says one thing and another doc says she is terminal so she doesn't listen to them and just "lives in the now". Then after being "no longer terminal" she reports that she has a new tumor.

So I am curious what people here think. I have all the sympathy and empathy for true cancer patients but something is off with Kat's claims and her sudden recovery. Sadly, as we know, there are people who make false claims of cancer to get attention, money, fame and sympathy. i would feel so bad to accuse someone of something if they truly were sick but something seems so off with her story.

Wallace

kiwifarms.net
Just curious..Really kinda off topic but I saw no thread for it and am new and dont know to start one.

... I was researching Kat Lazo because she was on a documentary show on CW called "My Last Days" (its on Youtube). She claims to be " a foodie with terminal gastric cancer". Despite having "terminal cancer" Kat allegedly decided to reject medical treatment and treat herself. The show starts with her having an extreme pain attack and dramatically "passing out" then waking up within 4 minutes and ready to party and laughing and the pain has vanished. She looks pretty dang healthy as she dances and soaks up all the dramatic attention and chows down on spicy food.. Then the show ends with the news that Kat is "no longer terminal" with no explanation how or why that happened.

Nowadays she is still seeking her fame with her social media and has stated she wants to be an actress.

Research on her found that her claim was that she had stage 2 gastric cancer. Not sure if/how stage 2 would be "terminal". She claims one doc says one thing and another doc says she is terminal so she doesn't listen to them and just "lives in the now". Then after being "no longer terminal" she reports that she has a new tumor.

So I am curious what people here think. I have all the sympathy and empathy for true cancer patients but something is off with Kat's claims and her sudden recovery. Sadly, as we know, there are people who make false claims of cancer to get attention, money, fame and sympathy. i would feel so bad to accuse someone of something if they truly were sick but something seems so off with her story.

If the cancer has spread to the lymph nodes (stage II), that would make treatment considerably more difficult. With medical treatment, the five-year survival rate for gastric cancer at this stage is two out of three.

On the other hand, opting out of medical treatment while engaging in attention-seeking behavior...

1.jpg

IBrokeBob

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If the cancer has spread to the lymph nodes (stage II), that would make treatment considerably more difficult. With medical treatment, the five-year survival rate for gastric cancer at this stage is two out of three.

On the other hand, opting out of medical treatment while engaging in attention-seeking behavior...

View attachment 599512

That's what bothers me. If you are facing death do you really give a crap about publicity and letting everyone know you want to be a dancer or actress. Also, she alluded to the fact that she and her mom have had lifelong issues with each other but now her mom says that "every mother is sent that one special child out of all of her children". So now that Kat was "terminal" she suddenly is mama's golden child and her mom is doting on her to.

She apparently had stomach issues all her life (so she says) but not that it was ever properly diagnosed by a doctor or anything. So she likely could have a lower level of cancer (or precancerous cells) but overly dramatized her condition up for attention and got stuck in her lie and thrived on the attention until her miraculous cure. Lymph nodes were never mention or any metastisis to other organs. Basically we got NO real details, just drama. Same with the articles I found on her. Short on facts, long on drama.

I suspect the miracle was prompted by the TV attention and the fact that she could not really back up what she said with proof so she used the miracle as her way to get out. (After all, you can;'t be an actress and go on publicity tours if you are seriously dying.

in the show, there was a little boy with cancer that she supposedly befriended (only met once or twice it looks like)and then she shaved her thick healthy hair off in honor of him. But again, that looks like an attention seeking thing so that now even strangers could see her bald head and give her attention.

Meanwhile she gets a miracle of a cure from God and is spared because of prayers or her special status as a golden child whereas the little boy died. I guess he just wasn't as special as her or his parents didn't pray enough (Total sarcasm there as I have nothing but sympathy for the parents of the child who died.) It would make me mad that she brought this child into her drama if she is lying.

In the end, I really dont know either way. It would be nice if she was able to reveal how this sudden cure happened. I dont know what she is hawking on her social media but desperate people with cancer just might buy it, waste their money, get false hope and die anyway.

People might decided to quit their treatment like she did because she said it was the chemo that was so deadly and made people worse and made them sick, not the cancer.. And THAT is what pisses me off. People could die if they follow this twit's path to a miracle cure by giving up medical treatment.

ok, rant over. In the meantime, I have my eye on her and would love to hear everyone else's thoughts on her.

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net

That's what bothers me. If you are facing death do you really give a crap about publicity and letting everyone know you want to be a dancer or actress. Also, she alluded to the fact that she and her mom have had lifelong issues with each other but now her mom says that "every mother is sent that one special child out of all of her children". So now that Kat was "terminal" she suddenly is mama's golden child and her mom is doting on her to.

She apparently had stomach issues all her life (so she says) but not that it was ever properly diagnosed by a doctor or anything. So she likely could have a lower level of cancer (or precancerous cells) but overly dramatized her condition up for attention and got stuck in her lie and thrived on the attention until her miraculous cure. Lymph nodes were never mention or any metastisis to other organs. Basically we got NO real details, just drama. Same with the articles I found on her. Short on facts, long on drama.

I suspect the miracle was prompted by the TV attention and the fact that she could not really back up what she said with proof so she used the miracle as her way to get out. (After all, you can;'t be an actress and go on publicity tours if you are seriously dying.

in the show, there was a little boy with cancer that she supposedly befriended (only met once or twice it looks like)and then she shaved her thick healthy hair off in honor of him. But again, that looks like an attention seeking thing so that now even strangers could see her bald head and give her attention.

Meanwhile she gets a miracle of a cure from God and is spared because of prayers or her special status as a golden child whereas the little boy died. I guess he just wasn't as special as her or his parents didn't pray enough (Total sarcasm there as I have nothing but sympathy for the parents of the child who died.) It would make me mad that she brought this child into her drama if she is lying.

In the end, I really dont know either way. It would be nice if she was able to reveal how this sudden cure happened. I dont know what she is hawking on her social media but desperate people with cancer just might buy it, waste their money, get false hope and die anyway.

People might decided to quit their treatment like she did because she said it was the chemo that was so deadly and made people worse and made them sick, not the cancer.. And THAT is what pisses me off. People could die if they follow this twit's path to a miracle cure by giving up medical treatment.

ok, rant over. In the meantime, I have my eye on her and would love to hear everyone else's thoughts on her.

I think you’re in the wrong thread. This seems more for the Munchie thread.