Everyday Feminism - aka Everyday Autism

IBrokeBob

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think you’re in the wrong thread. This seems more for the Munchie thread.

I knew it was off topic but while researching Kat i saw her name in this thread and signed up to comment. I knew it was probably more appropriate to another section but as a newbie, I didn't know where and figured someone would point it out for me. Thanks so much for telling we where to go, . I appreciate the the link because I'm new and I really do want to pursue the story and find the truth about the story.

And now back to the original topic. My favorite sky screaming feminist is "s e smith" who goes by the pronoun "ou" and is perpetually offended by everything. Anyone else know of this lovely creature?

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I knew it was off topic but while researching Kat i saw her name in this thread and signed up to comment. I knew it was probably more appropriate to another section but as a newbie, I didn't know where and figured someone would point it out for me. Thanks so much for telling we where to go, . I appreciate the the link because I'm new and I really do want to pursue the story and find the truth about the story.

And now back to the original topic. My favorite sky screaming feminist is "s e smith" who goes by the pronoun "ou" and is perpetually offended by everything. Anyone else know of this lovely creature?

I think I do, if only because I remember coming across articles on "ou" being a very antiquated gender-neutral pronoun that has long fallen out of use, and how it seemed comically fancy... and then a year or two later finding out that somebody uses it and they aren't constantly sipping tea out of a tiny porcelain teacup with their pinkie out and adjusting their monocle.

And how disappointed I was by that.

IBrokeBob

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think I do, if only because I remember coming across articles on "ou" being a very antiquated gender-neutral pronoun that has long fallen out of use, and how it seemed comically fancy... and then a year or two later finding out that somebody uses it and they aren't constantly sipping tea out of a tiny porcelain teacup with their pinkie out and adjusting their monocle.

And how disappointed I was by that.

Then a pic of s.e. smith would likely send you into waves of revulsion. Nothing refined or fancy about this beast. I dunno what ou drinks but somebody needs to needs to throw a xanax or two in it. This malcontent rants that athiest should not do yoga and is outraged by that a man asked about a Tshirt ou was wearing at an airport.

The man was behind ou, barely touched ou on the shoulder and inquired the meaning of the shirt which said " In our story, Cinderella wore combat boots". Of course ou was outraged that this man so brutally assaulted ou with that gentle touch and then cruelly berated ou that way with that one question and then lamented that airport security did nothing about this horrendous crime against ou. Oh the humanity!!!

Here is a pic of "ou". Also if you spell ou name you simply MUST use lowercase letters. Ou has "stylised ou name and the world must respect this special snowflake choice or prepare for the wrath of ou. Ou even wrote an entire article about it because it it is that important. (Also, I suspect so ou is not confused with S.E. Smith who is actually a real author of many successful books). Anyway, enjoy the pic.

PS Do you have any idea how long it took me write this BS substituting "ou" instead of saying "her" or "she". Oh hail no!! They need to put a stop to this crap.

Attachments

• se smith.jpg
    se smith.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 258

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
their real name is sparky. like not the name they changed it to when they trooned out, birth name. sparky. according at a long-deleted GOMI thread, at least.

That actually explains a lot.

pozilei

gnome related slander
kiwifarms.net
Their webinar courses include new age woo now!! (I'm way too excited about this but 4th wave feminism and new age bullshit are two things I just love to hate)

Unlock Your Inner Magic: How to Use Tarot for Clarity in Your Everyday Life (archive)

"As women, we’re often taught at an early age to ignore our intuition and to trust the wisdom of others. We’re told that we’re being too sensitive, emotional, illogical or dramatic when we operate off our intuition."

Yeah, no one's going to think you're illogical if you make decisioned based on some pretty pictures you randomly threw on a table...

Tatianna Tarot is a Intuitive Tarot Therapist & Ritual Practitioner, Medium, Spiritual Consultant, Teacher & Energetic Healer

Well, seems legit. That's the person I'd ask for advice on okra baths

Astrology As Healing Work: How to Use It For Self-Care and Self-Love (archive)

"All of this is reflected in your birth chart. Digging into your natal horoscope (a two-dimensional map of the sky at the moment of your birth) can both affirm what you’ve always known about yourself and reveal aspects of your personality that remain a mystery."

Yeah, but can I be trans-zodiac? I might be a natal Capricorn but I've always felt more like a Leo?

How long before you can call the EF hotline to ask some psychic whether your white co-worker has racist chakras.

iafiv

kiwifarms.net
Out of curiosity what makes these people experts on race/ethnicity/discrimination?If i as a white guy asked them 'what are your credentials in this field?Do you have a doctorate in the history of racial animosity in the US?' or 'What is your major?'.Because i have a feeling having a degree in art school doesn't make you an expert on racism.This field is almost by default the field of historians or should be since they kind of know what happened.

Wallace

kiwifarms.net
Out of curiosity what makes these people experts on race/ethnicity/discrimination?If i as a white guy asked them 'what are your credentials in this field?Do you have a doctorate in the history of racial animosity in the US?' or 'What is your major?'.Because i have a feeling having a degree in art school doesn't make you an expert on racism.This field is almost by default the field of historians or should be since they kind of know what happened.

Why, their lived experiences on Twitter, of course.