Everyday Feminism - aka Everyday Autism

Sissy Galvez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This garbage feminist dumpster fire blog got a big boost today. The ACLU quoted a bogus post on EF supporting trannys in sports, however real life contradicts everything they say.

No proof except for all the hulking boys and men in long hair and dresses dominating real women. No proof except zero trans men dominating in male sportsman against biological/genetic men.

L

LN 910

kiwifarms.net

UncleTusky

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
“Generation of intersectional feminists”

Is this the same generation that was brought up by Filthy Frank, SJW cringe comps and rekt feminist videos?

To hear EF tell it, ignoring, censoring, and occasionally lynching wrongthinkers will make us come around to their way of thinking because they're on the Right Side of History (TM) :optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:

Dracula's Spirit Animal

Plot twist! I'm actually a sentient used tampon!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 770378
http://archive.md/KgX0M
http://archive.md/3c7tZ
View attachment 770379View attachment 770380
Anyone can post on any board, moron. I don't even know what this faggotry is about YOU said to look it up.View attachment 770381
Jeeeeesus. That's a troon, right? Right? Anyhow. I'm sure that shitting on all men everywhere, and then tossing in shitting on women who want to have, or have, kids (most) will work well to create goodwill to both you and any movement you support. You are left with around fifteen people, and you know them all, you degenerate. Keep it up, faggot.

I can't abide troons. It's a disease. If they'd shut up and go to therapy, sure, but shut the fuck up about any political, social, or cultural conversation.

Maybe that's actually a chick? Dunno. But she's a troon nevertheless. A WINO. Woman In Name Only.

LateNightComics

I died in the comic book.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Jeeeeesus. That's a troon, right? Right? Anyhow. I'm sure that shitting on all men everywhere, and then tossing in shitting on women who want to have, or have, kids (most) will work well to create goodwill to both you and any movement you support. You are left with around fifteen people, and you know them all, you degenerate. Keep it up, faggot.

I can't abide troons. It's a disease. If they'd shut up and go to therapy, sure, but shut the fuck up about any political, social, or cultural conversation.

Maybe that's actually a chick? Dunno. But she's a troon nevertheless. A WINO. Woman In Name Only.
The "Wokie bloke with a beard"

http://archive.md/ZAAOu
Screenshot_20190525-005021_Samsung Internet.jpg

Okay, okay. Let's take this troon in full context and really delve into this.
http://archive.md/Gdeti
Screenshot_20190525-005155_Samsung Internet.jpg

Haha. What is all of this about?
http://archive.md/lNc7p
Screenshot_20190525-005334_Samsung Internet.jpg

Absolutely exceptional. My microwave isn't big enough for all this popcorn.
Edit: http://archive.md/UtZ5y
Screenshot_20190525-010251_Samsung Internet.jpg

Of course.

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If they're wondering why we have so many threads on transpeople, they should keep in mind we have threads on people and communities that are prone to generating drama. The more threads there are on people from a community, the more likely that their community is filled with people who cause drama. And from my recollections of past drama-watching communities I was a part of back in through the 2000's, there wasn't a whole lot of material on transpeople unless they were making fools of themselves.

HMMMMMM. 🤔

Alberto Balsalm

No Xmas for John Quays
kiwifarms.net
Hahaha, they're arguing about oldschool Tumblr cow IDCP. I have no idea when they decided she was a TERF - her whole thing was pretending to be a tranny because she really wanted to bang trannies.

Mrs Paul

Yinzer Kiwi
kiwifarms.net
Isn't truscum a slur for people who say you can't choose to be trans, or being trans requires dysphoria, or something like that? Why on earth would THEY be using it?

Piga Dgrifm

Assigned Hitler At Birth
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Isn't truscum a slur for people who say you can't choose to be trans, or being trans requires dysphoria, or something like that? Why on earth would THEY be using it?
Truscum is basically their word for actual trans people who are tired of troons and trenders taking over the community. They use the word truscum to call these trans people transphobes for the crime of not wanting to be associated with AGP men obsessed with helping tween girls put in tampons.

Cyclonus

kiwifarms.net

I was just poking around the archives and it seems they endorsed full blown creationism. (Oh excuse me, "intelligent design theory"). Fuck those sexist scientists and their indisputable fossil records, a real feminist believes a story where a higher power made a woman out of a man's rib to be his fucktoy. And apparently the brain being the source of thought and reason is an evil patriarchal conspiracy, we actually think with our hearts. Which explains why anyone who got their heart replaced with an artificial one suddenly became drooling retards. Oh wait...

From The Uncanny Valley

suffering is existence
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I was just poking around the archives and it seems they endorsed full blown creationism. (Oh excuse me, "intelligent design theory"). Fuck those sexist scientists and their indisputable fossil records, a real feminist believes a story where a higher power made a woman out of a man's rib to be his fucktoy. And apparently the brain being the source of thought and reason is an evil patriarchal conspiracy, we actually think with our hearts. Which explains why anyone who got their heart replaced with an artificial one suddenly became drooling retards. Oh wait...
what in the everloving fuck?

God of Nothing

kiwifarms.net

>the heart is the primary sensory organ
>the brain is the second

i was hoping you were kidding but jesus christ