everyone forgets that Shark Boy is the same guy as that werewolf who fucked a baby

• We've gotten t.me/kiwifarms set up for downtime announcements since Twitter doesn't allow us to have one.

Just A Butt

are you some sort of mexican?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
shazam.gif

Shidoen

..-. .-. . . / ... -. .- .. .-.. ... .-.. .. -- .
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I might need some elaboration? How did he fuck a baby and I pray to god this is from a show and not a case.

ñññ

Juans and zeroes
kiwifarms.net
Dream, dream, dream, dream, dream, dream.
Hit the hay, fast asleep, dream a dream, you little shit.
Dream, dream, dream, dream, dream, dream...
Ninja'd :(

Termina

he dances while you die
kiwifarms.net
I might need some elaboration? How did he fuck a baby and I pray to god this is from a show and not a case.
op is referring to how taylor lautner is the actor who played sharkboy and he also played jacob in the twilight movies. in twilight, jacob imprints on bella's infant daughter (in the retarded twilight lore, imprinting basically means falling in love with someone)

BlueSpark

kiwifarms.net

Shidoen

..-. .-. . . / ... -. .- .. .-.. ... .-.. .. -- .
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
op is referring to how taylor lautner is the actor who played sharkboy and he also played jacob in the twilight movies. in twilight, jacob imprints on bella's infant daughter (in the retarded twilight lore, imprinting basically means falling in love with someone)
He was in the Twilight films, playing Jacob. A plotpoint in the story is that he "imprints" on a baby.
I don't want to explain it, just read the wiki:
So some retarded bullshit from a stupid book series?