Everyone I Don't Like is Literally Hitler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Internet War Criminal

Ladder Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Can you guess WHY websites like Daily Stormer and TRS jumped on the alt-right bandwagon the same way Cerno and Milo did?

Because it gave them a platform for their ideas.

You know what happened in 2007-2008? They started showing up at tea parties because it was hot new movement and they were desperate for publicity

Yes they label that way and two years from now they'll be about the last new thing because their bankrupt ideology is not selling and they are desperate

J

JU 199

kiwifarms.net
notassblastedatall.png

Lol so not desperate for money.

J

JU 199

kiwifarms.net
http://mattforney.com/feminists-want-men-rape/
Why Feminists Want Men to Rape Them
This isn’t a conscious urge. No feminist wakes up in the morning and thinks to herself, “I’m gonna try and get raped today!” There’s no Protocols of the Elders of Seneca Falls laying out a secret plot to turn females into walking fuckdolls for rapist men.

But deep in the recesses of her lizard hindbrain, the average feminist wants nothing more than for a man to shove her into a wall and force himself deep inside her.

Here are the reasons why feminists want to be sexually assaulted, and why they’re working around the clock to aid rapists.

Lorento

Nick Clegg's biggest fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
An aut-right thread isn't such a good idea here. We're not even four pages in and look how many people took it personal

Lol who cares. If people on these forums are unable to bear the thought of their ideology being mocked, maybe they can...y'know....not read the thread?

Last edited:
J

JU 199

kiwifarms.net
http://mattforney.com/filipinas/
What Are Filipinas Like?
What really made me fall in love with the Philippines was the way that the girls treated me. On average, Filipinas are so pleasant, girly and nurturing that it’s impossible to not have a good time with one. Even if a girl wasn’t as attractive as I would have liked, her femininity and eagerness to please kept me around, at least for a little bit.
The average Filipina’s desire to satisfy her man makes her a great mother. More than once when I was over in the Philippines, I
kept thinking to myself, “Y’know, if I accidentally got this girl pregnant, it wouldn’t be so bad.”
I became so inured to the femininity of Filipinas that when I ran across an Australian girl waddling around the immigration office in Davao, I was almost taken aback. She was twenty pounds overweight, had buck teeth, and was seething with resentment and sexual frustration.
Next, Filipinas cause less drama than American girls. While pinays tend to get jealous and clingy, they won’t start fights without a good reason, nor will they hold minor slights against you.
Keep in mind this is what matt forney looks like

matt-forney-300x202.jpg

Giving ADF a run for alpha potato there lol

Internet War Criminal

Ladder Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Again, why pretend that Matt Forney has anything to do with the alt-right? It's like Daily Stormer, it's bandwagonning from an MRA/MGTOW that tries to get publicity for his shitty ideology no one buys into

People like Chuck Johnson deserve to be here instead of fucking Matt Forney. Shit, MPC has more to do with alt-right politics than TDS or TRS

People like Paul J Watson have kind of distanced themselves because of the attempts by neonazis to make the movement about themselves

If you want to talk about the Alt-Right then talk about Moldbug, Jack Donovan, Molyneux, half-chan /pol/, stuff from r/the_donald, Radix, TakiMag, Counter-Currents, the whole fucking NRx movement really.

There is salt and bullshit to mine, there are plenty of cretins but we already have threads for MRAs and white supremacists we don't need that shit in here when it's irrelevant to the alt-right

J

JU 199

kiwifarms.net
when it's irrelevant to the alt-right

Ok lets go back to brighbart then

Breitbart News Network.png

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...to-know-about-kelloggs-war-against-breitbart/
In 1934, when the Chinese communists were defeated and driven out of the cities, Mao Zedong led his surviving forces on The Long March to safety in the rural hinterlands. From that distant refuge, he began rebuilding his forces. And after more than a decade of preparation, in 1949, Mao’s communists recaptured the cities, and thus the whole country of China. To the international left, that’s an inspiring comeback story.

Still triggered by kelloggs

Internet War Criminal

Ladder Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
no troll shielding ok

This is not trollshielding to point out that not everything you dislike is Alt-Right and dumb ROTK/MRA shit should go in those those threads? There IS plenty of shit to mock about alt-rightists who take shit too seriously but what the fuck does an MRA saying women like to be raped and pinay women are submissive?

That has nothing to do with politics or the alt-right it's just retarded MRA bullshit. It's just low-hanging fruit, go to fucking Radix and quote shit if you want actual right-wing stuff you disagree with to mock

Proof it's not trollshielding: I'm not denying the Breitbart stuff. I go there and I read it daily, and Bannon said himself he wanted to make it a platform for the alt-right. It's fair game. Same for Milo. Same for Gavin McInnes or Lauren Southern and the other people who are actually part of that movement

Status
Not open for further replies.