Everyone I Don't Like is Literally Hitler

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL
Status
Not open for further replies.

DykesDykesChina

Human/Science
Deceased
kiwifarms.net
I voted for Trump because I thought he'd get me laid (:_(
Santa has outsourced girlfriend delivery to the US President.

BTW now I had to google why the fuck they're chimping over breakfast cereals among all things. I thought at first it was something like the German Kinderschokolade debacle, when the company that makes "Kinderschokolade" (lit. "Children's Chocolate" -- the brand name) replaced the grinning boy on the boxes with child photographs of the German National Soccer Team players, some of whom are -- GASP -- black or west asian. The German version of the alt-right massively tarded out over this.

aktionen_news_detail_em2016_03_2.jpg

But no, it's not even something like that. Kellogg's just exercised the right to decide where/how to advertise, which is an aspect of free market economy. BOHOO, that evul kike company didn't want to put its ads on the walls of our Kewl Kids' Klub. :stupid:

Broseph Stalin

Smoke a Fed for St. Herkster
kiwifarms.net

King Kong... with wings?

6 inches long and feeling pretty fierce
kiwifarms.net
I agree with you, I think it belongs here. Just funny how there's like entire 'embarassing left' subforums but a single 'embarassing right' thread gets salty this fast
oh yes, if KF can mock the left as they please, but get so whiny over a single thread mocking their favorite political wing then this becomes hypocrisy

Melkor

No bitches, Rachel Aliza Leeds-Minkin???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I haven't read through this entire thread yet, but I had to say one thing.

Booooo, why isn't KF on the alt right websites list? No fair :tomgirl:

Mike "Bubbles" Smith

kiwifarms.net
I think these guys are only whining about white genocide because they're not getting laid. After all, if such paragons of the white can't get a woman, the whole race is in danger.
Where the fuck is your chin?

He thinks kf is enitrely right wing

see tumblr forum and news section if you want to see lefties sperg
It's not but trolling idpol wackos as seen on tumblr has given right-wing idiots plenty of cover, so when someone starts making fun of them as well they chimp out or start troll shielding

StarvingAutist

Emperor of Aspergia
kiwifarms.net
The "alt right", as far as I can tell, are a loosely-defined heterogeneous political group based on the assumption that calling black teenagers "niggers" on YouTube comments somehow sticks it to the Zionists the Jews the globalists the man, man.

Also, how can we leave out the ultimate moment of neetsoc cringe: The Nazi Sex Positivity Tumblr Thread!

wholetthegodsout

kiwifarms.net
Has anyone noticed that Alex Jones has really changed the last few years? He has clearly sensed the changing winds and jumped on the alt right bandwagon. He is actually more alt lite because he doesn't believe in inherent racial differences. But this was a guy who a few years ago was saying every terrorist incident was a false flag incident designed to get us to go to war in the mid east. Now he is talking about the migrant crisis and the problems of immigration. I think it has to do with the fact that the false flag ran its course since 9/11 speaking with the false flag theories regarding Sandy hook and the Boston bombing.

TiredConlanger

kiwifarms.net
My issue with OP is that stuff like trolls are being lumped in with white supremacists who are being lumped in with spergs talking about not wanting identity politics in vidya. Seems like that makes the definition of alt-right rather vague, for the purpose of the thread, tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.