Everyone I Don't Like is Literally Hitler

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
richard-spencer-comic.png

Did Shmorky make this comic? This is straight up his art style.

Also, look how he flipped the art in the last two panels. Lazy fuck.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My issue with OP is that stuff like trolls are being lumped in with white supremacists who are being lumped in with spergs talking about not wanting identity politics in vidya. Seems like that makes the definition of alt-right rather vague, for the purpose of the thread, tbh.
I think it might just be left leaning liberals wanting to vent.

Did Shmorky make this comic? This is straight up his art style.
Reminds me more of this comic:
51k4qW-DQ2L._AC_UL320_SR230,320_.jpg

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
Seems like that makes the definition of alt-right rather vague

The definition of alt-right is vague.

I'd suggest OP starts with a list of links to threads on more specific alt-right communities (loveshies, KiA, etc.) so the hotpocket low-t numale cuckolds have no excuses not to move shit there if it's more suitable.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>that feel when you are tagged in a thread and have no idea why.. and it's because someone who raged out on you holds a hate boner.

Yeah about that, what did you post that made him tard rage at you? I'm legit curious to see how petty it was.

Techpriest

Praise the Machine Spirits
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I'd suggest OP starts with a list of links to threads on more specific alt-right communities (loveshies, KiA, etc.) so the hotpocket low-t numale cuckolds have no excuses not to move shit there if it's more suitable.
Really, the Alt-right thread in Deep Thoughts should be merged with this one. It has a good amount of exploration into the community and it's particular brand of :autism:.

Bassomatic

HOW DO I KNOW YOU'RE NOT MAKAROV
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
Really, the Alt-right thread in Deep Thoughts should be merged with this one. It has a good amount of exploration into the community and it's particular brand of :autism:.

Merging them is problematic because then people will see a lot of Deep Thoughts style analytic autism here and assume that's how they should act. First man in the room setting the tone and all that.

WonkeyDong

Lord Of This Lockerroom
kiwifarms.net
Well shit, didnt actually know sam hyde was alt right, thanks thread

Jaimas

darkestse.cx
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Disclaimer: Because of the clusterfuck that happened last time I’m gonna set some ground rules.

1) No troll shielding. The SJW thread works great when people don’t go overboard.
2) Try to keep derailments to a minimum. We don’t need to know why the alt right speds we’ll be mocking aren’t cucks. Nobody cares
3) Keep political axe grinding to a minimum. Massive essays about how the alt right are wrong and should be grounded are pointless. We’re here to laugh at people not win.
4) These kinds of people are not necessarily Alt right:

· Trump Supporters
· Pepe lovers
· Meme posters
· Everyone who posts on an imageboard

5) Have fun!

The Salt Right: RACE to the bottom

Welcome to the alt right! Germinating on websites such as 4/8 chan for years and catapulted to the limelight by Donald Trump (pbuh), the premier movement has found itself at odds with the mainstream internet. The largest contingent of said internet being assblasted SJWs. Unable to deal with irony or detect obvious trolling, the alt right has found its calling- Triggering SJWs on the internet and terrorising liberals IRL.

Anywhere you travel on the internet from the rolling plains of facebook to the grand rapids of twitter and the canyons of reddit the users’ quake at the presence of the alt right’s dank memes. The bogyman they’ve been warned of has finally arrived rolling in on a wave of pepe shitposts and hashtags. Behold: your grand and terrible fate…

lol jk

The reality of the alt right is that they’re a by-product of modern cultural trends as much as anyone is. In essence if given the opportunity they’ll behave as badly as any dangerhair tumblrite would.

http://www.dailystormer.com/new-york-times-admits-milo-was-wrong-about-alt-right/
http://archive.md/R52W1

View attachment 158969
"Heil Pepe!"
Speaking of which here's some excepts from that speech. Try not to cringe

If the alt-right is a human body their major organs would be several websites that daisy chain together into active platform driving their beliefs. These websites have openly embraced Chan culture and meme magic. The less vital organ’s would be where they maintain a presence but aren’t dominant. I'll let the degenerates at the daily stormer point you all in the right direction

While anyone could browse /pol/ its counterproductive because its 80% trolling. Breitbart is a far more comprehensive and has most of the lulz tied up in neat bow. What's on the front page today?

View attachment 158971
(totally not assblasted)

View attachment 159005

Ah yes, like any SJW that doesn't get what they want, Breightbart has resorted to crying over pulled Kelloggs adverts. They've started a Hashtag campaign that'll be on the front page for a full week!

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/12/02/watch-dumpkelloggs-protester-blows-kelloggs-pop-tarts/

View attachment 158973
Sounds Islamic

View attachment 158974
'Fucking liberals need to check their privilege...'

When not obsessing about breakfast cereals the hot topic is race, especially how white people are defined.

View attachment 158978
https://www.reddit.com/r/altright/?count=75&after=t3_5ffkll

http://antimarxism.com/index.php/2016/11/28/justin-trudeau-not-white/
http://archive.md/fIcry

View attachment 158979

When white nationalism and meme's collide-
http://ironmarch.org/

There's also a growing complex about manhood in general.

View attachment 158983
Yes this is real

A sample of twitter autism-

https://twitter.com/voxday
View attachment 158989
View attachment 158990

View attachment 158994
View attachment 158995

Have fun!

In the spirit of the Holidays:

You'd better be white
you'd better be straight
You'd better believe
that Hitler was great
the alt-right is coming to town

Tip your waitress, Kiwis.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net

It doesn't even exist. There is no such thing as the alt-right. It's whatever you want it to be. The RedPanels guy doesn't hate blacks, but he's against BLM because they advocate murdering police in their cars.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
why s this the worst people here.

Lets just have a thread you spergs
After the election I expected the politics sperging to quiet down, but instead the Clinton supporters on the forum have taken to making 4+ threads a day about shit they don't like. You in particular lazily CC news articles into E&N as if we're fucking reddit.

Asuka

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Salt Reich will embrace everybody's ideas, providing they don't have any shades of coon.

Beaniebon

Pepe, a symbol associated with white supremacy
kiwifarms.net
The alt-right exists. There are people who call themselves alt-right. It's just now coming into the mainstream and people are confused about what exactly makes it up.

From what I undersrand, not too long ago, the alt-right were sort of just libertarians/anti-sjws on the internet (particularly 4/8 chan). It ironically used nazi and hitler memes and people outside of that circle couldn't see past the twelve hundred layers of meta and assumee they were a white supremacist group.

Then actual white supremacists heard about it and began calling themselves alt-right. Some of the former libertarian alt-righters are going along with it as a weird form of trolling and shitposting and others are just dropping the alt-right title altogether.

Anyway, this thread is infected as we all knew it would be. A lot of people on here either do or used to adhere to some definition of "alt-right". Of course, the confusion of what the alt-right is as well as a portion of the alt-right just being trolls in the first place are also going to make it hard to keep a consistant thread.

Taargus

King of South Florida Talent
kiwifarms.net
It doesn't even exist. There is no such thing as the alt-right. It's whatever you want it to be.

It's a catch-all for conservatives that deviate from the norm in comical ways. Like 'SJW.'

If people carried on about how SJW was 'technically an innaccurate label, mkay' they'd be torn to shreds on here

Status
Not open for further replies.