Everyone I Don't Like is Literally Hitler

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
It's a catch-all for conservatives that deviate from the norm in comical ways. Like 'SJW.'

If people carried on about how SJW was 'technically an innaccurate label, mkay' they'd be torn to shreds on here
Except it's not. Social Justice can be clearly defined. I'd say SJW lolcows are those who believe terrible behaviors should be excused because of labels. That's simple. We all know what it is and we know why we make fun of it.

There's no way you can encapsulate this thread in a sentence like that. It's just "people disagree with me". Like the fucking redpanels guy, really? Alex Jones, really? Alex Jones is funny but he's also a multimillionaire and probably also some sort of a performer. If you have to punch up to laugh at someone they're not a fucking lolcow: you are.

Taargus

King of South Florida Talent
kiwifarms.net
Except it's not. Social Justice can be clearly defined. I'd say SJW lolcows are those who believe terrible behaviors should be excused because of labels. That's simple. We all know what it is and we know why we make fun of it.
There's no way you can encapsulate this thread in a sentence like that.

OTHER GROUP ALL THE SAME

MY GROUP DIFFERENT AND DIVERSE

Taargus

kiwifarms.net
I presented a very clearly defined challenge for you to justify this thread and you went the all-caps screaming manchild strawman route. Good job dipshit.
Sorry, I'll try that again. It's obvious you have a vested interest here as you've previously self-identified as alt-right. You're exhibiting a double standard.

Whatisgoingon

Delgado Bee, Pronouns are Hoss and Hoss-self
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
SJWs are very easy to spot, whereas alt-right seems to just be a media buzzword for anybody who isn't a business conservative. I think that the tea party (is that what it was called) would've been fun to have a thread on, but that seems to be over now.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Sorry, I'll try that again. It's obvious you have a vested interest here as you've previously self-identified as alt-right. You're exhibiting a double standard.
Alt-right meant "socially liberal, fiscally conservative" when I said that, alt meaning alternative to religious right. This is a thread about a racist neonazi fascist movement that uses cartoon frogs as a symbol for Muslim persecution, which is a hallucination. You are hallucinating. You are arguing from the basis of a hallucination. This is the kind of conversation and explanation I'd expect to give to a person suffering from paranoid schizophrenia, not a rational person.

Taargus

kiwifarms.net
Alt-right meant "socially liberal, fiscally conservative" when I said that, alt meaning alternative to religious right. This is a thread about a racist neonazi fascist movement that uses cartoon frogs as a symbol for Muslim persecution, which is a hallucination. You are hallucinating. You are arguing from the basis of a hallucination. This is the kind of conversation and explanation I'd expect to give to a person suffering from paranoid schizophrenia, not a rational person.

Then apply the same standard every time someone goes on a rant about 'DA SJWS'

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Then apply the same standard every time someone goes on a rant about 'DA SJWS'
You are horrible at defending your point and I'm pretty sure you're just an idiot, so I'm done wasting my time.

I'm going to lock this thread to spite the dipshits posting in it and then I'm going to think of how I want to proceed. Again, I expected this sort of political whining to resolve itself on election day, and instead it's the same people exasperating issues and trying to drive wedges into the community.

Edit: Feel free to leave forever if this really rustles your jimmies. There are alternatives that will support your whining.

Status
Not open for further replies.