• "Third, I'm an atheist and I like anime."

everything is lesbiana subculture on tumblr that 'headcanons' everything as lesbian

Discussion in 'Tumblr (◡‿◡✿)' started by morninghomo, Jan 15, 2018.

Forum Guidelines

This board is for lolcows whose primary modus operandi is Tumblr, especially those who adhere to severe delusions that defy logic, reason, and science for the purpose of protecting their personal feelings.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Tumblr is a great shelter for Lolcows because it enables them to delete content and hide very quickly. Deny that ability.
  • Check your privilege every day.

@Meowthkip, @trombonista

1. "I personally identify with this character, thus she's definitely also a lesbian."

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. thats really all it is, isnt it

ever since these people discovered the concept of "compulsory heterosexuality" they apply it to every bi and straight female character

i also love the part where they imply that her not knowing if shes allowed to like a guy, until shes told its ok, is somehow proof that shes secretly gay. despite the fact that it reads exactly like her thinking shes a lesbian and not knowing how to accept the fact that shes bi- something a lot of teens [ :powerlevel: including me] went thru, cause theyre raised in an environment where being gay is fine, but being bi is still considered off and are told 'u can either be gay or straight, not both'

see i can dissect this shit too

• 🤔 Thunkful x 6
    morninghomo

morninghomo sexually attracted to a time of day

kiwifarms.net
  3. Okay gays, it is time for the Mystery Box! The first clue is someone who's female.
    > Lesbian
    NO THEY'RE NOT FUCKING LESBIAN YOU PIECE OF SHIT TUMBLRINA

(I apologize greatly, but I had to make this joke. And as we can all agree, I am not really wrong.)

• Winner Winner x 6
    ISOPODEYES

ISOPODEYES Hell Spawn

kiwifarms.net
  4. With the directors of Frozen now talking about how they may given Elsa a lesbian love interest and Tumblr's I've seen getting all hyped up, I really don't think Disney's gonna do it.

Disney made their "gay moment" in Beauty and the Beast, a one off dance scene. So Disney doesn't the spine to do anything. And two, that movie would probably get banned in several major markets so..

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  5. upload_2018-4-15_22-17-46.png
    Sharon, they're kids stop projecting.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kidsquid

kidsquid pretty good, it doesn't seem

kiwifarms.net
  6. Frozen is overrated tripe anyway. I really don't understand why people have gone so gaga over it.

It wasn't no Wreck-It Ralph.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip I MAKE MONEY OFF OF THE LASAGNA I EAT!
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. You can tell that these people have never had friends offline because girls who are friends do that sort of thing a lot.

• Agree Agree x 9
    Lez

Lez Did you see the pool? They flipped the bitch!

kiwifarms.net
  8. And they'll get pissed if you tell them these fictional characters are just friends. Every friends gotta be gay for each other no matter what.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Rayemond46

Rayemond46 Crow of JUSTICE

kiwifarms.net
  9. My favorite thing about tumblr lesbians is that I bet my life that they have little to no friends IRL who are girls. They only like the idea of girls because it's safe, whereas boys are foreign.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  10. or like "men are evil and will rape you just by looking at you"

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    Dicaprio Delorean

Dicaprio Delorean Beef Bowl Cut

kiwifarms.net
  11. So they do think a gym move means girls are going to get a lot more physical in the orgiastic way.

IceGray

IceGray "Dude, where's the bus?"

kiwifarms.net
  12. 1: Her name isn't even The Grudge, it's Kayako.
    2: The reason she died is because her husband killed her. How could she possibly have had a husband if she's a lesbian?
    Did this moron even watch any of the movies?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Gutpuke

Gutpuke I'm a doctor

kiwifarms.net
  13. Question: why are gays so desperate for representation specifically from Disney? They don't care if 20th Century Fox or Paramount Pictures or Universal gave them homo characters, but they kiss the ink of a Disney script that even implies a character is gay. Makes me think.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Diabeetus-chan

Diabeetus-chan Programmer and the Night

kiwifarms.net
  14. Eh, that isn't entirely impossible. I have an older family member whose wife he married when he was younger divorced him when she realized she was homosexual. Social pressures are a thing.

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    SuperSheep

SuperSheep 75 Points of Flying Fluffy Damage

kiwifarms.net
  15. Have you not heard of a beard?

Also, call it a hunch, but I suspect that's a shitpost.

Meowthkip

kiwifarms.net
  16. I liked Frozen, but Tangled and Beauty And the Beast will be the superior princess movie.

I think it's because one, many of those people may not even gay but just gay/lesbian ship loving fangirls.

And two, Disney is always blowing smoke up their ass, calling themselves the most "progressive" out of the bunch and their shows and movies have a lot more reach to families and are a part of many people's childhoods. Plus you know if it's a "Disney" movie because they have their own style and feel.
    For the most part, what is a "Warner Bros movie"? A "Paramount movie" or "Universal" movie?

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. I think it's simpler than that: they're Disney fans. They grew up on Disney and never grew out of it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Meowthkip

kiwifarms.net
  18. And it's not like they could make Disney Princes into yaoi bishies now, since yaoi is out of fashion.

IceGray

IceGray "Dude, where's the bus?"

kiwifarms.net
  19. True. I probably shouldn't be overthinking why obsessive Disney fans of all people haven't grown up.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  20. Frozen also had a "gay moment" with that trading post guy ("Hoo hoo family!") but I guess cause it was WHITE MEN it don't count.

Disney wont flat out pander to the likes of them, Disney is also in countries that kill homosexuals so they have to be subtle. Sorry not sorry no "~lesbian trans girl princess~" (though Star Wars is getting more pandering...)

And even IF Disney started pandering to them like every other movie company has they will still bitch about it anyways, they are already bitching about how Black Panther is "colonization" or whatever.

A Sign

A Sign Fart face shitlord

kiwifarms.net
Tags:
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1K4rVJKBXDXyn3r9VNou3HRppa5oqnETHy

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.