• ”Excuse me, Marine coming through!”

everything is lesbiana subculture on tumblr that 'headcanons' everything as lesbian

Discussion in 'Tumblr (◡‿◡✿)' started by morninghomo, Jan 15, 2018.

Forum Guidelines

This board is for lolcows whose primary modus operandi is Tumblr, especially those who adhere to severe delusions that defy logic, reason, and science for the purpose of protecting their personal feelings.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Tumblr is a great shelter for Lolcows because it enables them to delete content and hide very quickly. Deny that ability.
  • Check your privilege every day.

@Meowthkip, @trombonista

1. pride flag icons are always a bad sign

• Agree Agree x 10
    kiwifarms.net
  2. That reminds me that I've seen other characters in that game get slapped with the lesbian label too, for daring to want to interact with other same-sex characters.

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  3. It boggles my mind that this was the same website that, several years ago, had a huge controversy over a photo of two young boys kissing each other on the lips, and many people rightfully called the initial fangirlish squeeing in reacting to it as creepy and exploitative.

But years later, we have people basically projecting onto young girls the same way and nobody even bats an eye unless a dude does it.

The absolute state of Tumblr.

• Agree  x 17
    • Feels  x 3
    • Winner  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Horrifying  x 1
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip Gotta have me a good lasaga.
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. How do I rate this as Horrifying?

• Agree Agree x 10
    ISOPODEYES

ISOPODEYES bad boys 2: return of jaffar

kiwifarms.net
  5. 03AC45DA-FA7C-4182-AF9F-6213F0E1C8D2.jpeg

Wasn’t this a villain who cared about no one but herself, and was willing to kill anyone to get what she wanted? I don’t think that’s the type of character you’d want to represent lesbians.

Could be just me though.

• Agree Agree x 16
    Jester

Jester I was the problematic fav all along.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. No no, that's pretty accurate to what tumblr lesbians are like.

• Winner Winner x 22
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Self care uwu

• Feels Feels x 11
    ISOPODEYES

kiwifarms.net
  8. I'm scared to see what they think of Bowsette.

• Feels Feels x 10
    MintChocolateChip

MintChocolateChip Cykes you out in the end

kiwifarms.net
  9. Do you really want to know?

• Feels Feels x 7
    ISOPODEYES

kiwifarms.net
  10. Not really but I know I'm just delaying the inevitable at this point.

Screen Shot 2018-11-06 at 3.54.42 PM.png

'Hot take', she says.

Here's the butt ugly art that went with the post if you want to suffer.

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1
    MintChocolateChip

MintChocolateChip Cykes you out in the end

kiwifarms.net
  11. That take is colder than cereal on tard cum.

• Agree Agree x 7
    ISOPODEYES

kiwifarms.net
  12. I dunno buff brown Bowsette is hitting several of my kink buttons. Granted it's got that patented Tumblr face but other that that it's not too awful.

EDIT: Oh that hot take was hot garbage though. I always figured "trans lesbian" equates to "straight guy in drag".

• Feels Feels x 6
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 4
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 1
    #872 FierceBrosnan, Nov 6, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
    FierceBrosnan

FierceBrosnan I can probably bench press you.

kiwifarms.net
  13. All three of these characters are guys.

Happy lesbians.png

• Feels Feels x 7
    Got2Hands

Got2Hands Beginning to bloosom.

kiwifarms.net
  14. >happy lesbians
    This ain't it chief.

• Agree Agree x 7
    ISOPODEYES

kiwifarms.net
  15. Why are these notes on this (there's also an obligatory "mlm wlw solidarity" one):
    [​IMG]
    upload_2018-11-9_3-23-21.png

jod.PNG

• Feels Feels x 8
    UnsufficentBoobage

UnsufficentBoobage Atleast things I wanna fuck are 3D

kiwifarms.net
  16. All three of them are robots.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip Gotta have me a good lasaga.
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. [​IMG]

Dunno if its for comic or TV Carl but for TV Carl - in the later seasons his arms were pretty damn hairy and he began to grow a small amount of facial hair, mostly a neckbeard. This wouldn't be possible for a FTM trans person to do without hormones which I don't think are easily available to find in the zombie apocalypse, nor would it be a primary concern.
    For Comics Carl - He's like 7 when he first appears and thats pretty damn young to realise you're trans, accept it, come out to your parents and allow your parents to start dressing you as a boy.

Also for both Carls, he's been seen shirtless and he wasn't wearing a binder. So no. He's not.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Wrong way, this is MtF- FtMs are Satan incarnate on Tumblr. The point about post-apocalyptic HRT still stands, though.
    If it's because he has longer hair in the show (according to Google, I just started the comic): tell me how easy it is to find clippers, a barber, or a decent pair of scissors post-apocalypse.

• Informative Informative x 1
    VerdantBuckle34

VerdantBuckle34 I've got a cactus!!

kiwifarms.net
  19. unnamed.jpg
    He looks like a pretty boy and apparently pretty boys are more likely to be victims of trans headcanons.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 1
    howyadoin

howyadoin Your next line is the next post.

kiwifarms.net
  20. Oh god, is he a real person?

• Feels Feels x 1
    ISOPODEYES

kiwifarms.net
Tags:
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.