everything is lesbian - a subculture on tumblr that 'headcanons' everything as lesbian

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It boggles my mind that this was the same website that, several years ago, had a huge controversy over a photo of two young boys kissing each other on the lips, and many people rightfully called the initial fangirlish squeeing in reacting to it as creepy and exploitative.

But years later, we have people basically projecting onto young girls the same way and nobody even bats an eye unless a dude does it.

The absolute state of Tumblr.

ISOPODEYES

[CENSORED]
kiwifarms.net
It boggles my mind that this was the same website that, several years ago, had a huge controversy over a photo of two young boys kissing each other on the lips, and many people rightfully called the initial fangirlish squeeing in reacting to it as creepy and exploitative.

But years later, we have people basically projecting onto young girls the same way and nobody even bats an eye unless a dude does it.

The absolute state of Tumblr.
How do I rate this as Horrifying?

Jester

I was the problematic fav all along.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
03AC45DA-FA7C-4182-AF9F-6213F0E1C8D2.jpeg

Wasn’t this a villain who cared about no one but herself, and was willing to kill anyone to get what she wanted? I don’t think that’s the type of character you’d want to represent lesbians.

Could be just me though.

FierceBrosnan

I Holy Sandstorm'd once, IT WAS AWESOME.
kiwifarms.net
Not really but I know I'm just delaying the inevitable at this point.

View attachment 585902

'Hot take', she says.

Here's the butt ugly art that went with the post if you want to suffer.
I dunno buff brown Bowsette is hitting several of my kink buttons. Granted it's got that patented Tumblr face but other that that it's not too awful.

EDIT: Oh that hot take was hot garbage though. I always figured "trans lesbian" equates to "straight guy in drag".

Last edited:

OneDaySon

kiwifarms.net

Dunno if its for comic or TV Carl but for TV Carl - in the later seasons his arms were pretty damn hairy and he began to grow a small amount of facial hair, mostly a neckbeard. This wouldn't be possible for a FTM trans person to do without hormones which I don't think are easily available to find in the zombie apocalypse, nor would it be a primary concern.
For Comics Carl - He's like 7 when he first appears and thats pretty damn young to realise you're trans, accept it, come out to your parents and allow your parents to start dressing you as a boy.

Also for both Carls, he's been seen shirtless and he wasn't wearing a binder. So no. He's not.

Reactions: FierceBrosnan

VerdantBuckle34

I've got a cactus!!
kiwifarms.net

Dunno if its for comic or TV Carl but for TV Carl - in the later seasons his arms were pretty damn hairy and he began to grow a small amount of facial hair, mostly a neckbeard. This wouldn't be possible for a FTM trans person to do without hormones which I don't think are easily available to find in the zombie apocalypse, nor would it be a primary concern.
For Comics Carl - He's like 7 when he first appears and thats pretty damn young to realise you're trans, accept it, come out to your parents and allow your parents to start dressing you as a boy.

Also for both Carls, he's been seen shirtless and he wasn't wearing a binder. So no. He's not.
Wrong way, this is MtF- FtMs are Satan incarnate on Tumblr. The point about post-apocalyptic HRT still stands, though.
If it's because he has longer hair in the show (according to Google, I just started the comic): tell me how easy it is to find clippers, a barber, or a decent pair of scissors post-apocalypse.

Reactions: FierceBrosnan

howyadoin

cool cat from a bland show
kiwifarms.net
Wrong way, this is MtF- FtMs are Satan incarnate on Tumblr. The point about post-apocalyptic HRT still stands, though.
If it's because he has longer hair in the show (according to Google, I just started the comic): tell me how easy it is to find clippers, a barber, or a decent pair of scissors post-apocalypse.
unnamed.jpg

He looks like a pretty boy and apparently pretty boys are more likely to be victims of trans headcanons.

Tags
gay tumblr

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino