everything is lesbian - a subculture on tumblr that 'headcanons' everything as lesbian

Mutie

kiwifarms.net
I’m pretty sure Blue’s a guy too. I’m also fairly certain that dogs don’t have the intelligence for sexual orientations besides “imma fug dat bitch
Blue is a girl actually. People just assume she's a boy because she's blue and doesn't have any sterotypical feminine cartoon traits (because she's a dog), but she is unambiguously female in the show.

Chin of Campbell

Hail to the Chin
kiwifarms.net
Forgive me, since my most recent exposure to Blue's Clues is someone ironically playing a BC game by the Pajama Sam guys, but I think the only male dog is the green one.

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m pretty sure Blue’s a guy too. I’m also fairly certain that dogs don’t have the intelligence for sexual orientations besides “imma fug dat bitch”
No, Blue is a girl. I know this because my youngest sister watched a hell of a lot of Blue's Clues and I remember her being referred to as a girl.

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the dog's gender aside. imagine looking at a literal toddler sucking on a pacifier and thinking "i bet she's really good at sucking tiddies too".

are we sure the author was serious? poe's law, but the shit is whack.
Honestly, they probably are.

Lesbians don't get called out on pedo vibes, apparently, so they just go wild.

Ubiquitous

kiwifarms.net
There was a PPG episode where Buttercup got a crush on Snake.

In an episode of the Simpsons set in the future, adult Maggie turns up pregnant and abandoned by the father.

In an episode of Daria, Jane is hit on by a gay woman and rejects her. Jane also had a boyfriend.

Author of this drivel said:
Editor’s Notes: Why do most of the female nerd like characters seem gay lol. Jenkies.
Because you're an idiot who uses stereotypes to determine a character's sexual preference.

Last edited:

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
Funny how they brush Lisa Simpson aside when she’s the only one they would have been even remotely correct about. She’s bi though.

View attachment 722675
Ironically, I can see Lisa being as lesbian as that woman from House of Cards. It's a matter of intellectual/personal attraction and respect for each other beyond sexuality, taking into consideration Lisa ends up president or whatever. She has the depth and smarts to end up with any kind of person and I'd immediately accept it because it's not bound in actual sexuality.

Meanwhile, these troglodytes who consider everything lesbian, do so based on sexuality alone. "She's too pure for a fat dicking, she needs a soft bean woman with even bigger tiddies and shorter hair to dom her uwu".
don't you guys know tomboy = lesbian .who care if she had a crush on a male character she's totally gay
Ironically, all those 'boy-girls' who skate and wear snapbacks and shit are rarely all that lesbian in either behavior or actual sexuality. These idiots base their headcanons in stereotypes they seek to invalidate. Why is Velma lesbian? Because she doesn't dress sexually, is smart, generic and boring, yet has some capacity for deep thinking? Because she fits a profile? B-but not like those damn straighties!

Tags
gay tumblr

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino