everything is trans - a subculture on tumblr that ""headcanons"" everything as transgender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukari Yakumo

Welcome to the Apocalypse, here's your moisturizer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tumblr's already known for making anything and everything lesbian, so why not look at yet another 'special snowflake' side? Ladies, gentlemen, bugs and more.. I give you the 'Everything and Everyone is Transgender' side of Tumblr! It's basically where if something is cis somebody will force a little dysphoria onto it for the sake of 'LGBT diversity'.

Take for instance the numerous amount of 'your faves are trans' blogs, you're cis? SORRY YOU'RE NOT ~*VALID*~
Seriously, this shit needs to end.

Also, please thank the people on the everything is lesbian thread for giving me the idea to make this thread.

Last edited:

Yukari Yakumo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is no content to this OP. I don't doubt there are people like this on Tumblr, but you provided no examples or content related to this. This will be locked if it isn't improved.
Thank you for telling me this, I'll update the OP with some quality diabetes.
If you would like me to add more, feel free to ask!

Last edited:

morninghomo

sexually attracted to a time of day
kiwifarms.net
i think the really retarded stuff isnt just ppl having trans headcanons, its specif ppl having really weird gender headcanons abt characters who wouldnt logically be that gender, like "sherlock is a trans woman" or "squidward is fae-gender uwu"
or ppl going "ALL UR FAVES ARE TRANS" essentially to try n 'make the cissies big mad lmao'

also the first image seems unrelated, its just sum dumbass acting retarded in someone's inbox

Yukari Yakumo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i think the really exceptional stuff isnt just ppl having trans headcanons, its specif ppl having really weird gender headcanons abt characters who wouldnt logically be that gender, like "sherlock is a trans woman" or "squidward is fae-gender uwu"
or ppl going "ALL UR FAVES ARE TRANS" essentially to try n 'make the cissies big mad lmao'

also the first image seems unrelated, its just sum dumbass acting exceptional in someone's inbox
I honestly agree, you can't go through a single page of Tumblr without someone sperging about how a specific character (*cough cough* Dave Strider) is trans.
And thank you for reminding me.

• Feels
Reactions: Hal and Syaoran Li

morninghomo

sexually attracted to a time of day
kiwifarms.net
I honestly agree, you can't go through a single page of Tumblr without someone sperging about how a specific character (*cough cough* Dave Strider) is trans.
And thank you for reminding me.
the trans guys are usually the skinny cute uwu bois ive noticed

also u should bring up how ppl headanoned steven from SU and marco from SVTFOE as trans girls because theyre somewhat feminine and wore a dress once

Yukari Yakumo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the trans guys are usually the skinny cute uwu bois ive noticed

also u should bring up how ppl headanoned steven from SU and marco from SVTFOE as trans girls because theyre somewhat feminine and wore a dress once
Are you fucking kidding me? Just because a guy wears a dress (or crossplays) doesn't mean that they're trans! It's like these guys feed off of stereotypes.

Yukari Yakumo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No good Marvel characters are troons. And nobody should be attracted to troon women, troon or bisexual.
Thanos is trans.

I'm just kidding, that statement is beyond all levels of idiocy.

Reactions: Hal

Yukari Yakumo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
this thread is gonna become the SJW art thread abridged isnt it
Probably, with 20- no 50x the transgenderism! That's not even a fucking word.

Well, personally
You can be trans, and I would be cool with it as long as you don't shove it in my face.

Last edited by a moderator:

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
Brianna Wu, Maddy Myers & Jessica Nightmare have publicly tried to push the "Samus is trans" headcanon for Nintendo's Metroid franchise. They have their own threads though & are known for things other than this.

Pepito

Trust me, I'm white
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been thinking a lot about this sub culture of lesbians and transgender people. I don't think it is a bad thing for them to have a closed space where to share their interests (like a zoo or a containment board. In this case, a whole social network) but what really annoys me is when they escape from said spaces and aggressively attack hetero-normative people as if cis-gender were the enemy because of their own sexual preferences.

I don't believe that the statement "everything is gay and trans" is toxic by itself. Let them have their unicorns, magic clamps and fake vaginas. Nonsense violence and pretending to live out of thin air is what really make them social garbage. They are not disabled, they are not "warriors of a just cause". They are people and need to be put in check.

Yukari Yakumo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been thinking a lot about this sub culture of lesbians and transgender people. I don't think it is a bad thing for them to have a closed space where to share their interests (like a zoo or a containment board. In this case, a whole social network) but what really annoys me is when they escape from said spaces and aggressively attack hetero-normative people as if cis-gender were the enemy because of their own sexual preferences.

I don't believe that the statement "everything is gay and trans" is toxic by itself. Let them have their unicorns, magic clamps and fake vaginas. Nonsense violence and pretending to live out of thin air is what really make them social garbage. They are not disabled, they are not "warriors of a just cause". They are people and need to be put in check.
And let me say this once, the amount of 'cishet' jokes I've seen on Tumblr has made me wish that LGBT didn't exist in the first place.
Along with the 'all transgender people are good and beautiful people uwu' stereotype.

Pepito

Trust me, I'm white
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And let me say this once, the amount of 'cishet' jokes I've seen on Tumblr has made me wish that LGBT didn't exist in the first place.
Along with the 'all transgender people are good and beautiful people uwu' stereotype
Yeah but you have to take that shit with a grain of salt. Let me sperg why:

For these autists, gender is like Anime. Remember how fandoms talk shit about each other but they all agree that normies have no taste and that gloroius nippon animation is better and blah blah? Well, this is just like that but taking shit 3 gears up and hitting the gas so hard you make it a Flinstone's car. There's no limit on how far they'll take the moronic non-binary bullshit and OF COURSE they are all fucking insane. Any normal functioning individual would find them cringy as all hell, even pitiful and sad...but in the end, it's their lives. They are the ones who will not perpetuate their genes, they are the ones who will never have a job, they are the ones who will never get a meaningful relationship and they are the ones prone to fucking suicide. We just watch, point, laugh and keep the sane part of our society in it's rightful place.

The only point where I, Pepito, draw the line is when shit gets violent or when they waste taxpayer's money on retarded stupid shit. if I were American, I would be doing everything within my power as a citizen to stop this madness. I'm pretty sure a lot of Trump voters became Trump voters for shit like this.

Years ago, someone I hold dear said to me: "The Internet doesn't make people stupider, just makes the stupidity closer to you". These weirdos (because that's what they are) were always there. Always keeping their little dens a la ADF and turbo-progressive ideas like Anita or Brianna. Con-men and women trying to force their insane ideology into fragile, fertile minds. The only difference between now and 20 years ago is that they have a platform to do it.

Last edited:

Yukari Yakumo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah but you have to take that shit with a grain of salt. Let me sperg why:

For these autists, gender is like Anime. Remember how fandoms talk shit about each other but they all agree that normies have no taste and that gloroius nippon animation is better and blah blah? Well, this is just like that but taking shit 3 gears up and hitting the gas so hard you make it a Flinstone's car. There's no limit on how far they'll take the moronic non-binary bullshit and OF COURSE they are all fucking insane. Any normal functioning individual would find them cringy as all hell, even pitiful and sad...but in the end, it's their lives. They are the ones who will not perpetuate their genes, they are the ones who will never have a job, they are the ones who will never get a meaningful relationship and they are the ones prone to fucking suicide. We just watch, point, laugh and keep the sane part of our society in it's rightful place.

The only point where I, Pepito, draw the line is when shit gets violent or when they waste taxpayer's money on exceptional stupid shit. if I were American, I would be doing everything within my power as a citizen to stop this madness. I'm pretty sure a lot of Trump voters became Trump voters for shit like this.

Years ago, someone I hold dear said to me: "The Internet doesn't make people stupider, just makes the stupidity closer to you". These weirdos (because that's what they are) were always there. Always keeping their little dens a la ADF and turbo-progressive ideas like Anita or Brianna. Con-men and women trying to force their insane ideology into fragile, fertile minds. The only difference between now and 20 years ago is that they have a platform to do it.
Well you do have a point there, when it gets violent is really when the shitshow truly starts. With the yelling and screeching of others trying to get the upper hand in something that is more or less utterly pointless. But I do agree with your statement.

Just watch, laugh and keep the sane part of our society in it's right place.

• Feels
Reactions: Hal and Pepito
Status
Not open for further replies.