exceptional Thoughts -

Kylie Raina

kiwifarms.net
What thoughts, even if they were only for a brief second, made you feel totally exceptional? Have you ever had a moment where you wondered why the fuck you thought something? Have you ever believed something totally ridiculous and stupid as a child? Share it here.
Example: I used to think that the water didn’t work when the power was off until one time I turned on the sink and it worked while the power was out

The Pink Panther

The Jewelry From Another Toolery
kiwifarms.net
I have had a ton.

As a kid I used to think that holding onto one balloon and letting it float up with my body and hands holding onto it, it would lead me to be in space. And then when I release the balloon, I could go back into the atmosphere for sweet release.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
When I was around seven, I couldn't wait to be fourteen because I thought fourteen year old people were very mature and wouldn't be afraid of anything. I had this thought first at night when I was a little bit afraid of the dark. I was sure that teenagers were so worried about very mature issues that they didn't have time for silly, childish thoughts.

I was also sure that adults were, at some point, forced to learn every word of the dictionary in school because they always seem to know all the words.

Sword Fighter Super

I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As a very small child I used to legit think Garfield was funny. I would read the books they had at the library and actually laugh. I have no clue what I thought was humorous about it.
So did I. I once got detention because I couldn't stop laughing at one in class and it pissed the teacher off, lol.

I haven't look at one of those books in a while at this point, though.
Maybe they still are funny?

Reactions: nagant 1895

The Pink Panther

The Jewelry From Another Toolery
kiwifarms.net
So did I. I once got detention because I couldn't stop laughing at one in class and it pissed the teacher off, lol.

I haven't look at one of those books in a while at this point, though.
Maybe they still are funny?
Depends on what era. If the comic was published around 1980-1995 or so, yes...it probably was legitimately funny. Any years outside of that...fuck no.

Kylie Raina

kiwifarms.net
When I was around seven, I couldn't wait to be fourteen because I thought fourteen year old people were very mature and wouldn't be afraid of anything. I had this thought first at night when I was a little bit afraid of the dark. I was sure that teenagers were so worried about very mature issues that they didn't have time for silly, childish thoughts.

I was also sure that adults were, at some point, forced to learn every word of the dictionary in school because they always seem to know all the words.
This was me but with age 16. You could drive at 16 and when i was 4, i wanted to be cookie monster when i turned 16. Thank fuck i grew out of that

Notan Alte

i aint happy, or feeling glad
kiwifarms.net
I used to try to recreate animations from video games. Not even like fighting ones or things like that, but shit like falling a long distance and rolling off the ground. No shit, I actually got good at it. I once jumped off an eight foot playset in primary school and scared the shit out of one of the proctors. Good times.

Reactions: Cool kitties club
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino