exercise with me 05/17/2020 -

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
Holy fuck that looks terrible

A few videos ago she was wearing some sneakers, I wonder how the hell did her foot fit in it

Also, "I can do this all day"

*claims she walked Twinkie for 30 mins*

*only walked for 7 mins in this video*

And retards are actually falling for this shit, you just need to look at the like to dislike ratio. (:_(

Lolcowhater

kiwifarms.net
As to her invitation to her personal pity party on her tik tok - sorry child. Few people reach your age without at least a few emotional scars; life it full of "shit happens" for most to remain untouched. The difference is, they deal with whatever has touched their lives in a negative fashion & with the understanding that mental health is crucial, all forms of therapy from free phone lines to the most expensive shrink - help is readily available. She can acknowledge her great many failings all she wants - talk is cheap. Her continued refusal to actually do something, take ownership of her issues & try to resolve at least some is why this is all... calculated bullshit.

Agreed. If you put content of your severely deformed body for all to see and you are a mega cunt to your subscribers, all while making serious coin in the process, why would you expect sympathy? She has become an abomination, but her behaviour is soooo typical of a narcissist.

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
Holy fuck that looks terrible

A few videos ago she was wearing some sneakers, I wonder how the hell did her foot fit in it

Also, "I can do this all day"

And exceptional individuals are actually falling for this shit, you just need to look at the like to dislike ratio. (:_(
i think the Amber-logic on this one is simple. Amber just says shit. She lies to everyone including herself so constantly it distorts reality. If she hypes it up that she COULD do something all day or whatever, but gives up after a few minutes/seconds well in theory she COULD, she just didnt want to... Keeps the illusion up.

Anyone that still cares at this point must be so frustrated seeing the cycle of failure repeat on loop forever, predictable and dependable. But truth is the only thing that can save Amber is Amber, she has to want to be healthy and mobile and responsible. But Amber has never been any of those things, even the damn baby pictures she's a morbidly obese butter golem.

Most people that fall off the health/self care wagon at least have a frame of reference. Most humans can at least remember what it felt like to be in shape, healthy, active, independent. They remember and it snaps them back into reality with a big look in the mirror "oh shit, what have I done to myelf" moment. Amber doesnt know what healthy feels like, what being less than morbidly obese feels like. It's an alien concept, a theoretical exercise for someone with more mentals for that sort of thing. She knows eating, spending money and lying. That's what living your best life looks like to Amber.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
"I can do this all day"
we have to take what Amber says about moving with a grain of salt.

Last year, she said that she walked all the time, such as in TJ Max and other places, just to find out that she struggled to go to the bathroom and stayed in bed most of the time. After seeing this video, it would be impossible for her to walk 30 minutes with the dogs. Her fitness has not improved markedly since last year. She might have loss some weight but she is still 500 pounds on a short woman frame. In the video, she could only partly bend her legs, and most of the motions are from the hips. These are very mild exercises and to get winded after a few minutes shows her total lack of fitness. Will she do them again? Of course, not. It is the same cycle as last year. It is just for show. The only times she does something consistently are the “eat with me.

Tags
None