exercise with me 8/29/19 -

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
"Exercise with me!" -featuring 15 seconds of "exercise. . .

See, it's videos like this that maybe, might somehow trigger me harder than the slopbangs. Because I think we all see through what this is, this is just a pitiful play-pretend show of "hey look, I'm on a weight loss journey, I sure am, look at me trying!". When you know damn well the moment she got 15 seconds of usable exercise footage she stopped, wheezed and huffed and puffed and rewarded herself on a day's hard work with a gallon of ice cream.

Manipulation aside, it only highlights exactly what she really thinks about health and fitness. For normal human beings we have to move around, walk, lift, carry, work, use our muscles on a regular basis, we integrate it into our daily life. An active lifestyle will burn far more calories reliably than setting aside a window of time to "feel the burn" as it were, and it's normal. That's not what Amber wants. Amber wants to do what amounts to a ritual. Waddle in place for a few seconds, flail your flippers around with tiny pink weights for half a minute etc. and go "heeey that just magically gave me 500 extra calories, well sure I'll have a 4th sandwich!"

Shit like this is maddening to anyone that gives any fucks.

BanalEntropy

kiwifarms.net
Rotten wisdom tooth & beetus paw combo.
View attachment 912438
Please tell me I'm not the only here that saw Amber's beetus paw on a vagina at first glance because I nearly retched.
Anyway, I hope the mentality behind her pathetic little workout's is an acknowledgement of the need to maintain her mobility and not to "burn any calories" because she'll snack on 300 for every 20 she burns.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
1. "Murk-err-eee"

2. She has so little in her life, she's literally vlogging nail paint drying

3. If she forgot to take her melatonin while she's wide awake in the wee hours (come on, that's a built-in reminder), what chance is there that she's taking her "mood stabilizers" daily? If she really is on Lamictal, one of these days she's going to remember to pop a 150 after a week and a half of not taking it, and end up dying of stevens johnson syndrome rather than the myriad issues related to being 600lbs. That will be the biggest plot-twist death, and amber will be cackling from the great beyond "see, I was really healthy at 600 elbees and I'd still be suhlaaaaying if it wasn't for that pesky fatal rash! Yaaas, gorrl"

eta: better phonetic for her mispronunciation

Last edited:

Slappy McGherkin

Let me introduce you to coulrophobia.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
BONUS: You can still have fun randomly freeze-framing the "randomization" to get an idea of all the haydur comments she was SUPER lucky didn't pop up.
Best part of the whole video. How she manages to NOT get one of the haydurs?? She HAS TO be manipulating it. Virtually every comment I saw was haydur.

My fav: "Her going a few days without chewing is like a heroin addict going a few days without using."

BanalEntropy

kiwifarms.net
Best part of the whole video. How she manages to NOT get one of the haydurs?? She HAS TO be manipulating it. Virtually every comment I saw was haydur.

My fav: "Her going a few days without chewing is like a heroin addict going a few days without using."
My guess is that she does it a stupid amount of times until she gets a positive one, she definitely has the time available to do it.

Slappy McGherkin

Let me introduce you to coulrophobia.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My guess is that she does it a stupid amount of times until she gets a positive one, she definitely has the time available to do it.
Agreed. However, it would make her vlogs funnier if she did actually address and spaz out at some haydur comments. Yeah, I know. Our gorl has previously said she's better than that. It's okay to be cunty to your audience, roommates or Thumb butler, but god forbid she should take on a haydur word for word.

mekalekahi

I resigned up for weight watchers
kiwifarms.net
I'm confused, in lexington Amber told us that her and Becky lead busy lives with lots of responsibilities. Ive yet to see that before or after they have gotten back so im curious. Maybe in her eyes she thinks Becky's 6 trips to fast food/walmart a day is busy errands? Pacing around the house and talking about tik tok at 29 years old.

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
This should be taken down for clickbait, I didn’t see one bit of exercise in that video.
She does know she still has those pink weights she can use for curls and arm ups, but thats actual effort.

If she wants content ideas, the most interesting she can do is show us her daily food intake.
She is eating around 3000-4000 calories to just maintain herself so how much take out and fast food is Becky getting on the daily?

If you don’t believe she has bipolar disorder then this is your evidence, those mood stabilizers aren’t doing shit. You know some people just has awful traits and amber is one of them.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
Yep, Wasabi sure does look like a well loved and well cared for member of the family and not some homeless stray that wandered into the house...yep, sure does.
I love how Wasabi hates her an all, but shit, he doesn't deserve this crap. Give him to someone who will take proper care of him you evil lardball...Actually, this goes for all the (gag) furbabies.
Sorry guys but grrrrrr

leadenema

kiwifarms.net

To be honest though, there is good reason to believe food addiction is one of the most difficult addictions to get over. You can live without taking heroin. You can't live without eating food. It's honestly pathetic though the extent of her addiction. To most people, food addiction is a favorite candy they can't get over, or eating processed foods with addictive additives, or eating portions that are too large, AND EVEN THEN, they normally are able to moderate somewhat. Most food addicts are 300 pounds. NOT 600!

lurkingcow

kiwifarms.net
To be honest though, there is good reason to believe food addiction is one of the most difficult addictions to get over. You can live without taking heroin. You can't live without eating food. It's honestly pathetic though the extent of her addiction. To most people, food addiction is a favorite candy they can't get over, or eating processed foods with addictive additives, or eating portions that are too large, AND EVEN THEN, they normally are able to moderate somewhat. Most food addicts are 300 pounds. NOT 600!
It could be her income that lets her blast past 300 and beyond! Even with food addiction you’ll run out of money at some point unless you’re making 10k/month like our gorl. If she didn’t make that much money she’d either go broke or in debt trying to maintain her eating habits or she’d lose weight if she spent her money on necessities and budgeted for food.

PeeAndPooLover69

kiwifarms.net
funny how she left that part of her walking for 2 mins uncut in one of her recent videos but decides to "cut" today's workout instead of doing the same

just another poor attempt at getting views, she was probably thinking she could bait a couple more views by saying she's exercising in the video title to make those who still believe in her that she is finally trying to make a change

when tf are we getting the next 100 days weigh in? i really hope it'll be by 31st

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino