exercise with me 8/29/19 -

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
Rate me autistic, but I cannot stop thinking about the shitty colour of her new nail polish; that's the shade a middle school aged girl would use because her mom doesn't want her to wear actual dark colours.

Like, gorl, with your 10k a month you could've ordered SimplyNailogical's Holo Taco, since you enjoy buying youtubers merch so much.

toilet_rainbow

like a monster truck in the nightlife
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for my new avatar!

Rate me autistic, but I cannot stop thinking about the shitty colour of her new nail polish; that's the shade a middle school aged girl would use because her mom doesn't want her to wear actual dark colours.

Like, gorl, with your 10k a month you could've ordered SimplyNailogical's Holo Taco, since you enjoy buying youtubers merch so much.
lol Cuccio. Kelli Marissa (another nail YouTuber) loves that brand. Color looks like shit, especially against her skin. The purple further brings out the Portuguese jaundice in the non brown parts of her beetus paws. If she treats her nails as poorly as she does the rest of her body, what's the fucking point? You can get pure acetone for less than a buck at Walmart. Cotton balls for similar. Is she afraid of the post-removal dryness that lotion helps with?

Granted, she's shit with the rest of her makeup. Wash your fucking face gorl.

kiwifarms.net

but is it quick dry polish? a gorl can't be waiting around over an hour waiting for nails to dry when there are sandwiches, cookies and chips to be eaten.

letericajones

Yes, yes, uh-huh !
kiwifarms.net

I've always wondered why she doesn't just go get her nails professionally done like Chantal does sometimes. Probably because she won't fit in their chairs.. or they'll get ruined when she fingers Becky.

• Islamic Content
Reactions: Viridian

Koresh

Vernon Wayne Howell
kiwifarms.net
I've always wondered why she doesn't just go get her nails professionally done like Chantal does sometimes. Probably because she won't fit in their chairs.. or they'll get ruined when she fingers Becky.
She's a borderline shut-in. She only ever leaves the hut for food, and even then it seems like that's becoming less and less common since she has Becky just mule take-out back to her. Even if she had the chance to go to a salon like that one specifically for obese women in LA, she wouldn't because she's a filthy hikikomori.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
How are her t-rex arms supposed to reach the table when her stomach is taking up so much real estate she's sitting 5 feet from the manicure station?

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
kiwifarms.net
@Dog Prom 3D could you please give us some medical speculation on the nature of her right leg?

I am aware fluid build up can cause mass swelling below the knee, but what would cause such an acute discrepancy between her two tree trunks? It look at least 50% bigger. And what's the sustainability of having such profound ascities (I may be using that term incorrectly, sorry) in her legs?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Tiny Clanger

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I think she did for a minute there. I want to say it was right after Dusty dumped her ass and she went all girly I suppose in an attempt to entice Dusty back?

Tiny Clanger

My arse is unravelling
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think she did for a minute there. I want to say it was right after Dusty dumped her ass and she went all girly I suppose in an attempt to entice Dusty back?
Iirc she got them done fairly regularly when she was with Dustin - I remember her mimbling on how matte topcoats wore off, and the beetus mitts were shown off to perfection with a huge growth line. So regularly, but not regularly enough.

Gawd. How low we have sunk, gorls. I hope the DnD's coming back shakes things up a bit cos ye gods, is she boring now.....

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
Clangs, it only seems like she did it "regularly" because she filmed a bunch of videos after getting her nails did once, maaaaybe twice. Those nail appointments were actually pity outings that took place soon after Destiny dumped her.

As for why she doesn't get them done now, why would she? Who cares if she has money, she doesn't even wash her hair or shower. And even if she had good hygeine, most dykes don't make fake fingernails a priority (not that Amberlynn is sexually active but the fact remains)

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino