Exposé: The “Whisper Network” Exists and Seeks to Destroy Male Comic Pros - Suprise suprise conspiracy right

Terrifik

kiwifarms.net
Exposé: The “Whisper Network” Exists and Seeks to Destroy Male Comic Pros

Exposé: The “Whisper Network” Exists and Seeks to Destroy Male Comic Pros
Penny Parker July 8, 2020

Many of the women promoting the “cancellation” of men in comics, and demanding they post the recent empty promise known as #ComicsPledge, are in fact hypocrites. In this article, I’m going to present evidence of lies, collusion, rumor spreading, and, in my opinion, defamation and contract interference.

I personally know that they’ve colluded for YEARS to take down men. Specifically those with conservative politics and philosophies. This is an ongoing, coordinated effort. How do I know this?

Because I obtained access to their PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP.
-------
see link for full story

Last edited:

Homoerotic Cougar-kun

Daddy's got a new ride, kiddies.
kiwifarms.net
The amount of broken picture embeds makes me kind of sad.

And I'm going to echo the "duh" sentiment, though this kind of article isn't necessarily designed to simply state what we all knew: it's to let the "Whisper Network" know that we know, and someone now has proof and a mind to use it. How useful that is, I don't know, but it might be funny to watch the amount of damage control.

Terrifik

kiwifarms.net
The amount of broken picture embeds makes me kind of sad.

And I'm going to echo the "duh" sentiment, though this kind of article isn't necessarily designed to simply state what we all knew: it's to let the "Whisper Network" know that we know, and someone now has proof and a mind to use it. How useful that is, I don't know, but it might be funny to watch the amount of damage control.
Sorry when i found out that it was up had to it saved and re snip tool the pictures.

Terrifik

kiwifarms.net
Comicsgate 2.0, here we come. :drink:
Nope, Just Vidicates a lot of people suspesion on the logic fallacy of support the comic stores when its all part of the Champagne communist court of Owls.

People should say fuck the system don't trust it unless they are given bag cash & don't sell IP , make your own comic book & games & gate keep.

West is forever dead for comic & Non- United sates comic , Manga , Anime , Graphic Novels , Indie books where it at.

nohull

Sorry for party ooperating.
kiwifarms.net
I sleep.
This all sounds kinda gay, what about you stop giving a fuck about capeshit instead of trying to defeat le Eternal SJW? If the corporation that own our popular culture want to go woke and get broke, let them! Good for them and good for us.
At this point I can't honestly what's more cringe-inducing, anti-SJWs or the SJWs themselves.

Hatoful Dandy

Minstrel of Sorrow
kiwifarms.net
How do people even have time for this shit? Aren't there lives to live, places to go, things to experience?
That's just it, they devote themselves entirely to this. Even back during the days of GG, we've seen evidence that they spent the holiday season plotting out their gayops for hours instead of spending it with friends and family.

nohull

Sorry for party ooperating.
kiwifarms.net
That's just it, they devote themselves entirely to this. Even back during the days of GG, we've seen evidence that they spent the holiday season plotting out their gayops for hours instead of spending it with friends and family.
Damn man, I come here to laugh, not to feel sad. Imagine being so utterly pathetic that you integer overflow into being just sadness-inducing.

Syaoran Li

All Punks Are Bastards
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow a 10000 word nothing burger.

If you’re gonna tickle everyone’s balls with secret Facebook groups and industry wide conspiracies, you gotta have better than random ass threats on Twitter and Facebook bitching.
As cringe as this article is, I think the author is intending it to be an opening shot into something more. He claims to finally have hard evidence about those "whisper campaigns" everyone knows about already, but if his ass can actually cash the check his mouth just wrote, then at least there's one less talking point SJW's can use as effectively.

Still, despite the novelty and fun of it all, who the fuck should even care at this point?

Capeshit needs to fucking die already and the sooner it does, the better.

Besides, I think this is probably going to be the last major year of total SJW dominance (cue the rainbows and other angry internet stickers) or at least the beginning of the end in the long term.

The Woke Left has overplayed their hand and managed to do so in the midst of a recession of all things, so if they miss their shot in November or continue stepping on the toes of too many big shots and corporate elites, expect all this astroturfed wokeness to be tossed into the trash where it belongs and the SJW true believers to be thrown under the bus.

Unlike the New Left/Weather Underground types of the 60's and 70's, I don't think you'll see too many Millennial SJW's getting entrenched into institutions, especially not the Late Millennials and Early Zoomers (who also tend to be the most fervent true believers) as they're way too low-functioning as adults.

I could see the Early Millennials and some of the higher-functioning Core Millennials somehow getting by and being let into the pantry, but they're also far more likely to pull their own version of "Yippie to Yuppie" or switch sides and go right-wing or centrist if that becomes more socially or financially lucrative for them.

Anita Sarkeesian is a notorious grifter, but so are Candace Owens and Ben Shapiro. The hardline "true believers" are more likely to wind up as penniless destitute losers or maybe even OD'ing or committing suicide. At best, they'll be the left-wing version of Nick Fuentes or maybe a left-wing Sargon if they're extremely lucky.

Tags
None