Extra Credits - leftie gaming channel that had two of its members accused of "misconduct" in only 2 months

LiquidKid

If Lions Like It, You Know It’s Bad.
kiwifarms.net
I think a lot of content warnings are too prevent complaints about lack of content warnings,as demonstrated when tumblr users ask other tumblr to tag everything potentially disturbing. It might also be to prevent complaints from parents who think all cartoons are for kids.

What?
They made some argument that the world was running out of bandwidth in like 2013 or whatever. I’ve never understood what the appeal of this pseudo-intellectual bullshit was, especially given that the writer guy hasn’t done anything of note, but that’s 99% of commentators in any field

Forever Sunrise

Avatar? I don't need no stinkin' avatar.
kiwifarms.net
This Mr. Enter video video was well-reasoned and sensible.

I think I need a detox program. I have lost all of my sense of reality. What the fuck is happening?
Honestly after I finished with this Youtube went on to autoplay his technocracy videos (lol how ironic) and I listened to all of them. When he's not talking about cartoons, dude is pretty solid.

X-Shaped Weeaboo

Not another anime avatar!
kiwifarms.net
Not even slightly. What's supposed to be bad about this guy...?
Last I heard Mr. Enter was making some top-tier shit cartoon that was filled with all kinds of bad humor and strange implications. Before that, he was the quintessential mediocre cartoon Youtuber. It's just so bizarre to hear someone as autistic as Enter actually make worthwhile content, even if it's been a couple of years since I last browsed content featuring him, be it his channel or his thread on the Farms.

Especially so in that he's shitting on Extra Credits.

Noideawhattopick

kiwifarms.net
Last I heard Mr. Enter was making some top-tier shit cartoon that was filled with all kinds of bad humor and strange implications. Before that, he was the quintessential mediocre cartoon Youtuber. It's just so bizarre to hear someone as autistic as Enter actually make worthwhile content, even if it's been a couple of years since I last browsed content featuring him, be it his channel or his thread on the Farms.

Especially so in that he's shitting on Extra Credits.
Maybe he does not have the Boulder gene like Jarbo and occasionally produces something worth watching, or maybe not as autistic as usual.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: AsbestosFlaygon

Forever Sunrise

Avatar? I don't need no stinkin' avatar.
kiwifarms.net
Second video from MrEnter is out.

No real 'hot takes'. Fairly obvious responses to the 'points' EC makes, but he does a very good job of juxtaposing their previous defenses of video games to their current pro-censorship attitude. It's also quite fun to listen to the sheer amount of genuine contempt for their viewpoints that he manages to convey in his delivery.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
His cartoons are cringey, embarrising and he seems a bit of a basement dweller but his extra credits video's and social commentry is on the money even if his presentation needs work. With part 2 concluded he's presented the case that extra credits are not advocates for gamers or gaming and does so conclusively. They're not one of us and they're not looking out for our interests. What really impresses is how he shows it's a bipartisan perspective rather than tied to one field.

Not bad for a protololcow.

Last edited:

Notgoodwithusernames

My wife’s boyfriend is my son
kiwifarms.net
Second video from MrEnter is out.

No real 'hot takes'. Fairly obvious responses to the 'points' EC makes, but he does a very good job of juxtaposing their previous defenses of video games to their current pro-censorship attitude. It's also quite fun to listen to the sheer amount of genuine contempt for their viewpoints that he manages to convey in his delivery.
His cartoons are cringey, embarrising and he seems a bit of a basement dweller but his extra credits video's and social commentry is on the money even if his presentation needs work. With part 2 concluded he's presented the case that extra credits are not advocate for gamers or gaming and does so conclusively. They're not one of us and they're not looking out for our interests. What really impresses is how he shows it's a bipartisan perspective rather than tied to one field.

Not bad for a protololcow.
I think I've grown a bit more respect for Enter these past few months. Anyways do you think the Extra Credits crew changed or were they always this way.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Mexican_Wizard_711

AsbestosFlaygon

Crop your god forsaken avatar, or I'll rape you.
kiwifarms.net
I think I've grown a bit more respect for Enter these past few months. Anyways do you think the Extra Credits crew changed or were they always this way.
I've not an expert on them, but from what I understand they've been particularly fucky since gamergate, but even early on there's always been some videos that have had iffy advice.

Last edited:

The Old Lurker

Slice n' Dice
kiwifarms.net
Anyone who judges a video game first and foremost by anything other than how fun it is as a game is an idiot. EC has been flawed from the start and come off as extremely insecure, being unable to like anything unless it has something grandiose and profound to say.
Let games be games man, if a game tells a thought provoking story that's great, but at the end of the day gameplay and interactivity, the two things that set this medium apart from other types of media should come first.
EC is so busy trying to prove that video games can be for "big boys" that he forgets this. His casual dismissal of anything that just wants to provide a fun time and be more than a deep walking sim makes him laughable.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino