EXTREME VETTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
This board has essentially been raided by dirty, filthy double-detractors in the last two weeks so I'm enacting border control. If you can't view chat, you can't post here. The 'trusted' permission mask only applies to this board, only applies to posting, and is tied to activities typically associated with productive posting on the forum. This basically only keeps out people who registered specifically to start posting right now for this drama, because those people are shit and can't fucking read.

This is just a temporary measure until we can figure out what the heck is going on with the terrorism with the muslims. I mean the wetbacks. I mean detractors.

Das rite fokes. Sub only mode. Start crying on Twitter.

neger psykolog

moon goons for communism detection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This board has essentially been raided by dirty, filthy double-detractors in the last two weeks so I'm enacting border control. If you can't view chat, you can't post here. The 'trusted' permission mask only applies to this board, only applies to posting, and is tied to activities typically associated with productive posting on the forum. This basically only keeps out people who registered specifically to start posting right now for this drama, because those people are shit and can't fucking read.

This is just a temporary measure until we can figure out what the heck is going on with the terrorism with the muslims. I mean the wetbacks. I mean detractors.

Das rite fokes. Sub only mode. Start crying on Twitter.

Null is it true that the only way to get your kiwifarms gold membership status approved is by tipping, subbing and cheering to DSP on his Twitch channel?

Status
Not open for further replies.