Facebook July 3, 2014 "I'M WORKIN ON IT" -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lalala

Just here to see the circus
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Just wanted to post this; this is what the musician Voltaire sent me three days after I ordered a necklace. The pack included the necklace, two stickers, a postcard, a badge, a little buisness card thingy, he had his symbol/autograph on the envelope containing the necklace and he even drew a little bat on the bag it was posted in.
He does all the orders himself and managed to send it from America to the UK within three days. The cost? $30 + shipping (like $10)
And Chris can't manage to send some photos of himself for $20 apiece minus shipping.
There isn't a facepalm big enough to suit this situation.

EDIT: Just realised I didn't explain something, I only bought the necklace. The rest was all a bonus.

Pikonic

Now catchable in Pokémon GO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Just wanted to post this; this is what the musician Voltaire sent me three days after I ordered a necklace. The pack included the necklace, two stickers, a postcard, a badge, a little buisness card thingy, he had his symbol/autograph on the envelope containing the necklace and he even drew a little bat on the bag it was posted in.
He does all the orders himself and managed to send it from America to the UK within three days. The cost? $30 + shipping (like $10)
And Chris can't manage to send some photos of himself for $20 apiece minus shipping.
There isn't a facepalm big enough to suit this situation.

EDIT: Just realised I didn't explain something, I only bought the necklace. The rest was all a bonus.
Voltaire is a cool dude, I met him near University of Connecticut when he was buying Magic cards.
If I tried to meet Chris he'd probably shit himself.

silvana-sama

dark empress of surprise pickles
kiwifarms.net
watching as his little moment of productivity comes crashing down, another bus joins the pileup

honestly i was happy for him, but i feel this was yet another short burst of chris actually getting shit done and the curtains are closing once more

IwegalBadnik

Instant Asshole, Just Add Alcohol
kiwifarms.net
And here is when he screws the pooch.

Nice work Chris. You have the Midas Touch, if by the Midas Touch you mean everything turns to shit instead of gold.
Whenever you hear the word "gold," say "LEGO" instead.

Flash flood watches are SUPER IMPORTANT YOU GUYS. Just because it's sunny and cloudless doesn't mean that you won't have ten feet of water on the ground in a flash!
You wait for it: Chris will equate a flash flood warning to Katrina, you watch.

"Happy Birthday to America"
Seriously, couldn't he just say "Happy 4th of July"? I mean "Independence Day" might be difficult for him, even with spell check, but still...
As usual--though many do make this mistake--Chris failed history class and is alleging the country's birthday falls on July 4th, 1776. It's really circa April 11th, 1783. Goosebumps, goosebumps, goosebumps...

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm waiting for a post tomorrow on how he's lonely on the 4th
"Well, here we are on America's Birthday... but it is more like a day of HEART RAPING SOLITUDE for me. Meanwhile Molly Q. is having enough boom-boom fireworks for a dozen men. You give 8 semesters of Most Truthful Love-Loyalty and what do you get? NOTHING! :c"

EDIT:
As a matter of fact, no, i don´t. Please enlighten me?
http://www.sonichu.com/cwcki/June_2012_Facebook_posts#HELP.21

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino