Facebook megathread -

Splendid

Castigat ridendo mores
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
- Facebook is now going to moderate posts that would confuse people about voting or tell people not to vote.
This is still bullshit. Reason, a perfectly respectable news magazine, has at least one article every 2 years (every national election in the US) telling people they just shouldn't vote if they don't want to, since both parties are shitty and statistically, individual votes don't matter. (It should be noted that Reason is openly Libertarian leaning.) This is a perfectly reasonable viewpoint, even if I don't agree with it, and you shouldn't censor it.

Foxxo

OH LAWD HE COMING
kiwifarms.net
This is still bullshit. Reason, a perfectly respectable news magazine, has at least one article every 2 years (every national election in the US) telling people they just shouldn't vote if they don't want to, since both parties are shitty and statistically, individual votes don't matter. (It should be noted that Reason is openly Libertarian leaning.) This is a perfectly reasonable viewpoint, even if I don't agree with it, and you shouldn't censor it.
They mean explicitly telling people not to vote, in a threatening manner.

pwnest injun

An Honest Man is Always in Trouble
kiwifarms.net
I hate the phrase nothing burger....it just irritates me and makes me want a burger. *interjects personal note*
As a member of this web forum, I condemn such talk of so-called interjection. I condemn it in the strongest sense. This is not who we are or what we stand for. If some employee of some large internet company is interjected with unknown, possibly dangerous verbiage in the next few days, it will not be because we stood by and allowed it. I hope that you (Agent Mills) and all of the other members of the glownigger community accept this for what it is worth.

DocHoliday1977

Meh
kiwifarms.net
As a member of this web forum, I condemn such talk of so-called interjection. I condemn it in the strongest sense. This is not who we are or what we stand for. If some employee of some large internet company is interjected with unknown, possibly dangerous verbiage in the next few days, it will not be because we stood by and allowed it. I hope that you (Agent Mills) and all of the other members of the glownigger community accept this for what it is worth.

Of course you would, Cochise.

M

MW 590

kiwifarms.net
Facebook has issued a new policy update saying it’s acceptable to post death threats and incite violence against me, despite this being a crime in the United Kingdom.
No, I’m not joking.
A Community Standards updatepublished by Facebook states (emphasis mine); “Do not post: Threats that could lead to death (and other forms of high-severity violence) of any target(s) where threat is defined as any of the following:
Statements of intent to commit high-severity violence; or
Calls for high-severity violence (unless the target is an organization or individual covered in the Dangerous Individuals and Organizations policy)….”

Two months ago, via my lawyers, I filed a Subject Access Request demanding Facebook turn over all information relating to me. Facebook has yet to respond to this request, despite it being a legal requirement to respond within 30 days.
If and when Facebook ever responds to this legal demand, the next step will be to begin litigation proceedings.
The fact that Facebook has literally said it’s OK to incite violence against me is going to be a very interesting potential addition to those proceedings.

EasyPeasy

English not British
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dangerous individuals and organisations:

Hate organisations and their leaders and prominent members
A hate organisation is defined as:
Any association of three or more people that is organised under a name, sign or symbol and that has an ideology, statements or physical actions that attack individuals based on characteristics, including race, religious affiliation, nationality, ethnicity, gender, sex, sexual orientation, serious disease or disability.

So anybody on the right?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino