Facebook megathread -

Wraith

Made pure again from the hardest game on earth.
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure David Schecklebergstein... I mean their non-denominational lawyers made sure this wouldn't be a problem before implementing these codes of conduct. FFS

Lemmingwise

Rothschild funded art
kiwifarms.net
At first I thought this was fake news because no way this could be real, right? Welp:
View attachment 833830
"market knowledge of news event"
lmao what the fuck does this even mean
I think it's great to hear that I can finally go on facebook and threaten death on bill clinton, because his predator status has beeen clearly established by media reports.

Not that I ever would, but it's nice to know that facebook thinks it's okay.

Shaved Kiwis

Gran Autismo 3: A-Sped
kiwifarms.net
So you aren't directly inciting violence, but you are facilitating it. I can't wait for the lawsuits to start rolling in.

Lemmingwise

Rothschild funded art
kiwifarms.net
Same with Podesta and Epstein lol
If you disavow independant media (which I'm sure is what they meant by "market", as in dominant in the marketplace), then Podesta is completely vindicated.

I'm not saying podesta isn't a molesta, but if you go by media, he isn't.

Philosophy Phil

I died in the Dimensional Merge
kiwifarms.net
Go stub your toe and commit not breathe for 5 hours. -New Facebook Standard of voicing discontent towards others.

Niggernerd

Idolm@ster has all my big tiddy waifus
kiwifarms.net
People trying to force me to accept troonism are dangerous and as such I will proceed to tell them to kill themselves like I've been doing for years.

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
So let me get this straight. Zuckerberg is daring the law to fuck him in the ass so hard his offspring's offspring will be born with prolapsed anuses?

He's pulling a Producers. That has to be it. He can't possibly be that fucking dumb.

EDIT: Wait, wasn't he one of the people clamoring for the government to get involved more heavily in Internet shit?

Promestein

Will suck dicks for love
kiwifarms.net
Does this means I can claim that someone is a pedo and then proceed to call him a nigger faggot as many times as I want?
WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE ABOUT THIS?

• Optimistic
Reactions: Super Color Up
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino