Failed Lolcows - Cows you had high hopes for, but who failed to deliver

Darwin Watterson

Custom titles are for nerds
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not every person of interest that we find ends up becoming as legendary as, say, Chris or ADF obviously. Even cows who seem to have loads of potential at first sometimes end up fizzling out either due to a lack of interest or a lack of content. Some end up going into hiding upon realizing that they've been discovered here.

What cows did you have high hopes for, but end up being disappointed by?

Xarpho

You crack me up, clown.
kiwifarms.net
Hmm....

- Well, RWS kinda petered out, as he was a proto-Rat King
- Shaner, ultimately getting killed off as a cow because the thread is a good example of what happens when you let :epik: run the show
- This guy: :spudking:
- The thread on Dave Willis started going but petered out early

Andrew Noel Schaefer

Mentally ill goblin who only talks about soda.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Him and his cronies were a blast to make fun of, shame it went to shit as quickly as it started.

Halfdude too, I was kinda surprised by how nice he was. And from the looks of it, we may be seeing it again with @jts1281. Though I have no idea if he's being sincere or just self-troll shielding.

I wasn't there for any of it. What was the story with Mrenter? Did a bunch of his 'fans' come in and secide to use this place to personal army while whining about how CARTOON REBOOT X makes them REALLY ANGRY GGRRHHH (even though they watched every episode of it?)

Tony Fuckin Abbott

Did you forget to take your meds?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@halfdude
Locked because he used his thread as a soapbox and was nice.

@mrburger got this treatment too.
semper fi

I wasn't there for any of it. What was the story with Mrenter? Did a bunch of his 'fans' come in and secide to use this place to personal army while whining about how CARTOON REBOOT X makes them REALLY ANGRY GGRRHHH (even though they watched every episode of it?)
eat a dick dude

Last edited by a moderator:

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
Enter was a cartoon sperg amongst cartoon spergs who was totally hypocritical. It was the fan boys we really had fun with though.

nah mr enter is boring.
That's why I'm saying it went to shit pretty quickly- Enter turned out to be largely uninteresting and the fans were overwhelmingly one-note (read: stupid) ZSponge will always be my (un)favorite of the white knights.

Last edited: