Orbiter Faith Vickers / Zoomer Girl / Fai Fai - Ethan Ralph's adolescent ex

CohenManischewitz

Semi Retired Fagposter - Gator is REBEL CMDR
kiwifarms.net
Faith has weaponized her child. The tweets were absolutely shots at Ralph. Her behavior is sickening. Today on Tequila Sunrise Ralph was covering Lindsay Ellis and was reading some essay by Lindsay where she said she had PTSD. Lindsay was known for reviewing Disney shit. Ralph never said Faith's name, but he alluded to her by saying something like, "If the bitch is into Disney and says she has PTSD get the fuck out of there."

Baldur's Revenge

kiwifarms.net
Faith has weaponized her child. The tweets were absolutely shots at Ralph. Her behavior is sickening. Today on Tequila Sunrise Ralph was covering Lindsay Ellis and was reading some essay by Lindsay where she said she had PTSD. Lindsay was known for reviewing Disney shit. Ralph never said Faith's name, but he alluded to her by saying something like, "If the bitch is into Disney and says she has PTSD get the fuck out of there."

I agree. To Ralph and Faith. Xander is just a pawn in their "cold war" against each other. That is it. They don't care about that kid outside of using it for sympathy and revenge against one another. That kid is going to have an exceptionally dysfunctional life.

NynchLiggers

#EthanRalphDid911
kiwifarms.net
I agree. To Ralph and Faith. Xander is just a pawn in their "cold war" against each other. That is it. They don't care about that kid outside of using it for sympathy and revenge against one another. That kid is going to have an exceptionally dysfunctional life.
The only optimism left is the fact Xander will be away from Mantsu, the same cannot be said about the other Guntling.

Don'tAnalizeMeBro!

kiwifarms.net
The only optimism left is the fact Xander will be away from Mantsu, the same cannot be said about the other Guntling.
Sadly, both kids are screwed.

Xandrina is with Pantsu, April, and Ralph.

Xander is with a family that lives to torment Ralph. understandable, but when the mother is secretly pining for Ralph (at least going by those who said that she cut Ralph off and started all this after Ralph announced that he and Pantsu would soon be wed) and would likely drop her family again (not to mention the supposed boyfriend) if Ralph sweet talks her, Xander is pretty screwed too.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yet one of them is caring for Xander 24/7, attending all his feedings, diaper changes, spit-up, ensuring his survival and the other gets drunk, sharts, gambles and streams to 100 ppl.

I think obviously Faith does care about Xander or she would have just dropped him off at the grandparents or local foster care agency. Pretty sure that would have been Ralph’s choice if you left Xander on his doorstep.

Roman Gunt Guard

Praetorian Guard
kiwifarms.net
I think I said she'd be back by Xmas, I'm going to claim the W:
View attachment 2828350
View attachment 2828351
View attachment 2828352
Tweet | Archive
A retweet for Meigh:
View attachment 2828357

If this "KF gunt-hater" is reading, dial it back a little bit you fucking sperg:
View attachment 2828360
View attachment 2828362
View attachment 2828365
Tweet | Archive

Imagine missing your son's first christmas. Get fucked Ralph:
View attachment 2828382
Tweet | Archive

EDIT:
And her Twitter is back to private. Maybe she just needed to get a few things off her chest with her friends at the Carin' Farms.
View attachment 2829157
I'm glad little Xandar was able to spend Christmas with people that love him and not someone that would have eaten him.

Last edited:

wharf rat

way down, down, down by the docks of the city
kiwifarms.net
I think obviously Faith does care about Xander or she would have just dropped him off at the grandparents or local foster care agency. Pretty sure that would have been Ralph’s choice if you left Xander on his doorstep.
I agree with this. We can rip on Faith for all sorts of things including parenting failures but I don't really doubt she cares for her babby. Even if she was before and still is a petulant and naive child herself she's not immune to the maternal drive. It's just a shame she is continuing to do petty bullshit, but I don't think that's gonna be a surprise to anyone. I take her at her word when she speaks about how important Xander is and how much he has changed her life. It's not either/or. For Ethan OTOH I think it's clear it's about status and headgames more than anything else. His outrage doesn't read to me as a father's deprived of his baby but an impotent man-baby banging on his high-chair out of frustration with the whole thing blowing up in his face and most of all looking like a fucking clown.

Iamthatis

Trans rights are Janny rights!
kiwifarms.net
Yet one of them is caring for Xander 24/7, attending all his feedings, diaper changes, spit-up, ensuring his survival and the other gets drunk, sharts, gambles and streams to 100 ppl.

I disagree, if Faith cared at all about her son he would be in the care of a responsible adult. Instead she’s going to hold onto him and post his pics all over fund raising websites. Faith can’t get enough attention and a baby is an attention magnet.

Fannyscum

Bullshit Artist
kiwifarms.net
Fai Fai is back on Twitter, let's see what she's been up to:

Not-so-subtle digs at Ralph:
1641092467572.png

Lol, Ralph kept her FunkoPop as well as the Disney luggage?
1641092683256.png
Tweet | Archive

I think this one might be in response to Pantsu asking Ralph to read the George Floyd Creepypasta books to Lil Xandra. Pantsu needs to step her Tradcath game up:
1641092998926.png
Tweet | Archive

"RALPH IS SHORT LMAO" Any pictures of them standing next to each other? :
1641093181677.png
Tweet | Archive

Retrodogkiller

Shitposted and loser with no life
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2849606

View attachment 2849614
Tweet | Archive

I think this one might be in response to Pantsu asking Ralph to read the George Floyd Creepypasta books to Lil Xandra. Pantsu needs to step her Tradcath game up:
View attachment 2849632
Tweet | Archive

View attachment 2849640
Tweet | Archive
God imagine if Xander grows up to be 6'1". Ralph gonna get mogged by his own son.

These are probably the most mild tweets she's made about Ralph, except for the part where she mentions she's taller then him. Which is funny for two reasons. She's taller then Ralph. She got choked by a 4'9" ball of fat that has t-rex arms.

Kramer on the phone

the lolcow's advocate
kiwifarms.net
whatever happened to that fake spectre? The one that dm'd faith and she was talking to for months?

"hey babe" was great, especially because it showed faith would have been knocked up by any dumbass willing to chat her up. Ralph is the ultimate anti-hero's villain. he's such a lolcow he makes faith seem like a normie in comparison. i'm legitimately surprised she hasn't gotten knocked up again.

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
God imagine if Xander grows up to be 6'1". Ralph gonna get mogged by his own son.
That would just be further proof that Xander is Diddler Dax’s son.

Matthew Vickers ain’t that tall probably 5 10 at the largest. Not sure how genes work but I doubt wine mom Mrs Vickers paternal genes for height of her father/grandfather who blew up kittens with dynamite will take preference over Matthews and Ronnies genes

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

NOW is your chance gator. FREE YOURSELF🐊
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2849606

View attachment 2849614
Tweet | Archive

View attachment 2849632
Tweet | Archive

View attachment 2849640
Tweet | Archive
wait didn’t faith run away from home in the middle of the night? why the fuck would she take her soy reddit toys with her

PhoBingas

There are Bosnians outside of my house.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
wait didn’t faith run away from home in the middle of the night? why the fuck would she take her soy reddit toys with her
You know - take the important shit. Take the vinyl figurines but not you know... a pair of shoes that properly fit. Absolute clown shit - all this bitch wants is attention.