Orbiter Faith Vickers / Zoomer Girl / Fai Fai - Ethan Ralph's adolescent ex

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
You know - take the important shit. Take the vinyl figurines but not you know... a pair of shoes that properly fit. Absolute clown shit - all this bitch wants is attention.
wait didn’t faith run away from home in the middle of the night? why the fuck would she take her soy reddit toys with her
Im really starting to doubt mr Vickers whole "She left in the dead of the night" First we learned that she took her swiming trophies and now this. The bitch took what was most important for her in her autistic brain to live with her new boyfriend. The Vickers proably had a big fight about her schooling or her future as a worker and she fucked off to scare them and get them to back down and it was completly succesfull. Shes now back in her pre ralph ways with one critical difference she now has the attention she always wanted.
fdgssdfggfdsdfg.PNG

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
Im really starting to doubt mr Vickers whole "She left in the dead of the night" First we learned that she took her swiming trophies and now this. The bitch took what was most important for her in her autistic brain to live with her new boyfriend. The Vickers proably had a big fight about her schooling or her future as a worker and she fucked off to scare them and get them to back down and it was completly succesfull. Shes now back in her pre ralph ways with one critical difference she now has the attention she always wanted.
View attachment 2851459
Wait Faith has friends? I thought all her friends laughed when she was raped repeatedly on the School Bus?

PhoBingas

There are Bosnians outside of my house.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait Faith has friends? I thought all her friends laughed when she was raped repeatedly on the School Bus?
The story has changed so many times that I don't even think Faith even knows what happened anymore. All these people are terminally Californian.

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2851459
Part of me wants to agree with this. But at the same time you have to realize that her mind does not work the way a normal human being her age would. She was literally posting drawings that a toddler would make on her refrigerator when she was already a legal adult. She is mentally stunted to some degree.
fridgedrawings.png

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
Part of me wants to agree with this. But at the same time you have to realize that her mind does not work the way a normal human being her age would. She was literally posting drawings that a toddler would make on her refrigerator when she was already a legal adult. She is mentally stunted to some degree.
View attachment 2851521
With how emotionally stunted Faith is, you would think that Faith got the Gunt Thumbing experience / Ronnie experience from either Vickers or an uncle.

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
She was literally posting drawings that a toddler would make on her refrigerator when she was already a legal adult. She is mentally stunted to some degree.
Lol she drew Vickers to look like Jack Murphy. Also wtf with that lettering. I know preschoolers with better abilities.

The “I’ll be releasing my new charity design” as if she’s a celebrated designer (of what?) and we’re all waiting with bated breath for her next “drop.” She’s delusional.

Kramer on the phone

the lolcow's advocate
kiwifarms.net

You know - take the important shit. Take the vinyl figurines but not you know... a pair of shoes that properly fit. Absolute clown shit - all this bitch wants is attention.
Ethan Ralph makes these cows look good. she's an awful cunt. she's got her own gunt now too. she's fat and i don't want to have sex with her. if ILJ got knocked up by the gunt instead of this bitch people would be stanning her too

PhoBingas

There are Bosnians outside of my house.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ethan Ralph makes these cows look good. she's an awful cunt. she's got her own gunt now too. she's fat and i don't want to have sex with her. if ILJ got knocked up by the gunt instead of this bitch people would be stanning her too
Not to shit on Ralph too, too much but he still knocked up the nutjob who no doubt raved to him for weeks and weeks how everyone in her area code violently raped her while everyone watched. Can't fault Ralph too much though. I don't think ol' Ronnie ever taught him to not stick his dick in crazy... or at least not let crazy know where you live.

YOUR MOM

I hate the 21st century.
kiwifarms.net
The story has changed so many times that I don't even think Faith even knows what happened anymore. All these people are terminally Californian.
Maybe it's the reddit version of rape. She fucked some guys, then later kind of wished she hadn't or she didn't like the criticism later. There needs to be a word to differentiate assholes who call regret "rape" and women who actually suffered an attack.

Don'tAnalizeMeBro!

kiwifarms.net
wait didn’t faith run away from home in the middle of the night? why the fuck would she take her soy reddit toys with her
She took her HS swimming trophy with her FFS.

I'm guessing "because she ain't right in the head" may have at least a part to play as to why.

With how emotionally stunted Faith is, you would think that Faith got the Gunt Thumbing experience / Ronnie experience from either Vickers or an uncle.
Didn't she already accuse her father of "terrible things" that she still has yet to recant publicly?

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

ethan ralph got the covid vaccine in vegas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ronnie struck his willie in Sandra so enough said. Since Faith was able to get along so well with Sandra I think its safe to conclude that Sandra is just a more successful older Faith.
or she was glad that there was someone in the house she could talk to about subjects that aren’t the killstream or internet drama.

people like ralph are so terminally online and autistic that their internet life is all they talk to and that includes in real life. and it also includes their family.

i’m sure that even listening to a retarded kid talk about trains for 3 hours would be a relief for sandra

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
or she was glad that there was someone in the house she could talk to about subjects that aren’t the killstream or internet drama.

people like ralph are so terminally online and autistic that their internet life is all they talk to and that includes in real life. and it also includes their family.

i’m sure that even listening to a retarded kid talk about trains for 3 hours would be a relief for sandra
Similar to Mama Fuentes I’m sure Sandra knew all the names of the alogs and Ralph’s inner circle.

Retrodogkiller

Shitposted and loser with no life
kiwifarms.net
That would just be further proof that Xander is Diddler Dax’s son.

Matthew Vickers ain’t that tall probably 5 10 at the largest. Not sure how genes work but I doubt wine mom Mrs Vickers paternal genes for height of her father/grandfather who blew up kittens with dynamite will take preference over Matthews and Ronnies genes
Genetics are kinda tricky and you can get recessive genes that show up later. So it's possible Xander got height from grandma's side. But she didn't give any measurements for Xander, or his percentile numbers. Baby growth also doesn't matter much for future predictions. He'll probably be taller then Ralph though as I'm guessing the Vickers know how to properly feed kids and know that fast food with Xanax and makers mark isn't a good diet.

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
Similar to Mama Fuentes I’m sure Sandra knew all the names of the alogs and Ralph’s inner circle.
Sandra’s Kiwi Farms username is a secret Josh will take to the grave, not that Gunt the ingrate will ever thank him for not outing her ayylawg bona fides. But we owe her for many great leaks and comparing her to Faith seems harsh but fair.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
One of the reasons I don’t want Ralph to go to jail (main one is not wanting lulz to dry up) is because the Vickers don’t deserve a clean and easy win as if they are 100% innocent victims who dindu nuffin. This situation was caused in large part by the malevolent behavior of Faith and exacerbated by her family’s enabling and @MWV ’s attention-seeking on the internet. They’ve dishonored the restraining order just as Ralph has. At every point they could’ve disengaged, they’ve chosen to roll in the mud with the hog.

If anything will make them realize the errors of their ways (:optimistic:) it’s being denied total victory over Ralph. In all likelihood they’ll double down.

Last edited:

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
One of the reasons I don’t want Ralph to go to jail (main one is not wanting lulz to dry up) is because the Vickers don’t deserve a clean and easy win as if they are 100% innocent victims who dindu nuffin. This situation was caused in large part by the malevolent behavior of Faith and exacerbated by her family’s enabling and @MWV ’s attention-seeking on the internet. They’ve dishonored the restraining order just as Ralph has. At every point they could’ve disengaged, they’ve chosen to roll in the mud with the hog.

If anything will make them realize the errors of their ways (:optimistic:) it’s being denied total victory over Ralph. In all likelihood they’ll double down.
Best case of that happening is if the Judges law clerk happens to be a Kiwi.

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2851521
Women who are mentally deficient can still be great manipulators. Look at Alice, May or that one eyed hapa BA was bangning. That bitch was so stupid that she tought that pouring salt in to beer and drinking it would heal her pinkeye. But yet she manipulated BA and Hockeysimp in to fighting for her honor. She got hockeysimp to drive for several hours to her location. She got both BA and HS to donate hundreds if not thousands of dollars to her.

Same way Faith manipulated the Ralphamale in to believing that she came from an abusive household and that she was in danger.
Proably her discord buddies.