Orbiter Faith Vickers / Zoomer Girl / Fai Fai - Ethan Ralph's adolescent ex

• ATTN NEW USERS: I strongly suggest using a real, alter-ego email address from a reputable provider and using a Password Manager to securely keep tack of it. If you forget your email and password I cannot restore your account. These are good practices in general so stop being lazy.

Contents of the diary?

• Boring, nothingburger document of some average teenager.

Votes: 282 53.5%
  • Spicy deets.

Votes: 76 14.4%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 169 32.1%

• Total voters

John Andrews Stan

Call 608-566-9287 to order my famous pepperoni! 🍕
kiwifarms.net
Still can't believe this was Ralph's prized "hot 18 year old". That he was "owning" the aylogs with.
Ethan Ralph has never gotten within sniffing distance of quality pussy. Nor will he ever. It’s one of the reasons he wakes up wearing boxing gloves and is always angry.

cistendered

14 Herbs ⚡⚡ 88 Spices
kiwifarms.net
She looks like a 42 year old single mother who works as a Early Childcare Educator for $1 over minimum wage (basically fancy words for Daycare worker)
The shirt looks so gaudy and dated that I almost question if Disney would license a shirt that ugly. It's on the same level as that counterfeit Looney Toons stuff from Mexico that all the abuelitas like to wear:
juarez.jpeg

Retrodogkiller

Shitposted and loser with no life
kiwifarms.net
It's hard to feel bad for a halfwaycrook when he lied about having dirt on he Vickers. Bragging about restraining orders is pretty cringe though. They're something you get because you legit need protection, not because you're a dumbass e-girl who jumps on any dick that dms you.

Kramer on the phone

Amber Heard did nothing wrong
kiwifarms.net
They were actual trad caths instead of just pretend trad caths.

Also those are good Anglo sounding names (the Kennedy micks moving up in the world) besides the name Shriver. Not to sure about the origins of that surname.
they were such good caths that they openly supported anti-white policies. people seem to forget pre-1900s, jews were only slightly worse than the mormons and neither had the totals of Catholicism. its like how so few people are suspicious of the nigerians now
Still can't believe this was Ralph's prized "hot 18 year old". That he was "owning" the aylogs with.
it really is truely amazing. too bad we can't annotate the original thread, him showing her off to own us was the most hilarious day on the forum, he thought we'd all react like Dick Masterson 100% acted when he showed her off, instead it was a whole barrage of mockery, pretty much exactly like if he tried the same shit with any of his other girlfriends. at least with Ade and the british one they seemed to be within the realm of quality, or at the very least didn't seem to embarrass ralph, plus they contributed a fuckload to the killstream and his whole persona.

honestly despite how we all mocked her, Ade was probably the best choice, they could have had an entire "old fag ex-troll couple" persona. establish themselves as the elders of this sector.
She looks like a 42 year old single mother who works as a Early Childcare Educator for $1 over minimum wage (basically fancy words for Daycare worker)
you weren't allowed to say it for such a long time, but yes she's an extremely rough looking teenager, her and ralph both look roughly 20 years older than they are. remember that photo of her where her son pissed on her leg, she looked exactly like a 40+ lady.
A father and daughter bonding over Twitter... *yawn*
well they don't live together, his daughter who already fled her grandma for some of that Ethan sausage is still living with her grandma, waiting for the next "hey babe..." DM from literally anyone to knock her up again. you think she takes her kid to disney and has some employee watch it when she goes on all the rides?