Orbiter Faith Vickers / Zoomer Girl / Fai Fai - Ethan Ralph's adolescent ex

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Contents of the diary?

• Boring, nothingburger document of some average teenager.

Votes: 309 51.5%
  • Spicy deets.

Votes: 92 15.3%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 199 33.2%

• Total voters

WeWuzFinns

Bullied seven trannies into killing themselves ✅
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
all the moralefagging ITT just makes me feel like everyone here would have treated Chris-chan with kid gloves his entire life if this website was started in 1981 and had entire threads on Barb and Bob first. Faith 100% is treating Xander the way Barb probably treated Chris, using him as a way to get back at exs and other people who pissed her off. probably used as an excuse for everything too.

Xander is 100% going to end up even worse than Ethan Ralph, at least with Ralph his wigger ways can be attributed from a shitty upbringing and being poor his whole life. Imagine how much worse Ethan would be if he came from money . He's going to be selling an entire treasure chest of gold for a hit of crack. and we all know he's going to have the same habitual liar genes as his mom too.
Faith slept with a pig just to get back on her ex and got pregnant. There is over 50% chance that she will troon out Xander just to mess with the gunt.

AnOminous

I hated Woody Woodpecker and Scooby-Doo.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Faith 100% is treating Xander the way Barb probably treated Chris, using him as a way to get back at exs and other people who pissed her off.
You're acting like she's some Machiavellian villainess when she's literally just a teenage sped who got gunted and gave birth to what is at least half completely irredeemable white trash West Memphis mongoloid genes.

The kid is definitely not off to a good start.

Mr E. Grifter

YOU FIXIN' TO CATCH THESE GIFTED HOOVES WARSKI??
kiwifarms.net
You're acting like she's some Machiavellian villainess when she's literally just a teenage sped who got gunted and gave birth to what is at least half completely irredeemable white trash West Memphis mongoloid genes.

The kid is definitely not off to a good start.
Plus, we are only seeing what they're Tweeting out. We've got to remember that Xander can't read these Tweets, and isn't experiencing the acrimony of two parents fighting as he isn't old enough to read, never mind understand what the internet is.

Now sure if this persist until he is of the age where these sorts of Tweets would effect him, then this is definitely fucking with his head.

Right now, it could be anywhere between fucking with the kids head to get at Ralph, or designing Tweets to get Ralph to make more mistakes to keep him out of Xander's life. If it's the latter :optimistic: then who can blame them - Ralph has had nearly a year to sack up and hasn't even started custody proceedings, never mind tried to get his act together.

The Hard R

Beefswelling
kiwifarms.net
Can't link since she has her tweets protected.
But here's some fuel on the fire.
Screenshot_20220220-232719_Twitter.jpg20220220_232723.jpg20220220_232727.jpg

Johnny Clyde Cash

I mocked a cow on KF just to watch them cry
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The N is backwards you dumb thot. I hope you aren't planning to teach Xander how to write!

EDIT: She also sewed 'Uncle Gator' on the front. It's hard to see, but it's with white thread. Top left corner!
It's meant to be "cute" like Xander did it himself.

She should fuck Gator and anoint him Xander's stepdad. Quit dancing around it. I don't know how she'll explain who Uncle Gator is when the child is old enough to read the words on his baby quilt.

Christorian X

kiwifarms.net
I'm really tempted to go. But if I order tickets Ralph and anyone who hacks Ralph will have my dox. I wouldn't try to do a project veritas or cause a scene, just be a fly on the wall. Plus I'd get a kick out of meeting Mersh, who I unironically like in the same way one likes their crazy redneck/wigger cousin who is a pathological liar but fun and actually does come through for you in a pinch now and then.

Can't link since she has her tweets protected.
But here's some fuel on the fire.
View attachment 3001842View attachment 3001844View attachment 3001846
Shots Mother-Fucking fired. Ralph is gonna flip the fuck out. You know Gator is gonna post this.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
It's meant to be "cute" like Xander did it himself.

She should fuck Gator and anoint him Xander's stepdad. Quit dancing around it. I don't know how she'll explain who Uncle Gator is when the child is old enough to read the words on his baby quilt.
Yeah this is her weaponizing her kid for vengeance against Ralph.

The kid should know as little about the circumstances of his birth and the general surrounding internet drama as possible, but by making this quilt Faith's set it up so he eventually asks her. This was only done because she knows that Xander seeing Gator as an uncle will make Ralph seethe.

Bonanza Jellybean

kiwifarms.net
Yeah this is her weaponizing her kid for vengeance against Ralph.

The kid should know as little about the circumstances of his birth and the general surrounding internet drama as possible, but by making this quilt Faith's set it up so he eventually asks her. This was only done because she knows that Xander seeing Gator as an uncle will make Ralph seethe.
It's definitely a cheap shot at Ralph and she needs to stop caring, but it's pretty harmless to Xander. It's poorly embroidered text on a blanket. Literally all she has to do is snip a few threads and it's just an alligator/crocodile quilt.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
It's definitely a cheap shot at Ralph and she needs to stop caring, but it's pretty harmless to Xander. It's poorly embroidered text on a blanket. Literally all she has to do is snip a few threads and it's just an alligator/crocodile quilt.
We'll see if she's teaching Xander to say "uncle gator" when he's old enough.