Orbiter Faith Vickers / Zoomer Girl / Fai Fai - Ethan Ralph's adolescent ex

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Contents of the diary?

• Boring, nothingburger document of some average teenager.

Votes: 303 52.0%
  • Spicy deets.

Votes: 89 15.3%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 191 32.8%

• Total voters

Kinochet

Shameless self-promoter of a Twitter account
kiwifarms.net
I'd like to consider myself someone who is up to date on all of the Ralph lore for the past two or three years, but there's two questions (which may have been answered in this thread already) that I've never really gotten an answer to about Faith and the demon baby Xander.
1) Why does Xander exist? Why wasn't Faith on any birth control? Wouldn't that be an important concern for a recently turned 18 year old, to make sure you aren't going to get pregnant? This is a criticism for both of them, I suppose. It's also on Ralph for wanting to raw dog Faith and not even convince her to get morning after pills.
2) Was the infamous Gunt sex tape the point of conception for the demon baby Xander? Given that the tape leaked in August and Xander was born the following May, that's 9 months. So was that the case or is it just a coincidence?
She wanted to have a kid and she saw Ralph's Rosacea, obesity, alcoholism, drug addictions, family history of diabetes and disabilities, and the poverty crack shack and thought to herself, "Yes, this is the genetic pool I need for my child."

Blue Miaplacidus

All paths lead to K162
kiwifarms.net
I'd like to consider myself someone who is up to date on all of the Ralph lore for the past two or three years, but there's two questions (which may have been answered in this thread already) that I've never really gotten an answer to about Faith and the demon baby Xander.
1) Why does Xander exist? Why wasn't Faith on any birth control? Wouldn't that be an important concern for a recently turned 18 year old, to make sure you aren't going to get pregnant? This is a criticism for both of them, I suppose. It's also on Ralph for wanting to raw dog Faith and not even convince her to get morning after pills.
2) Was the infamous Gunt sex tape the point of conception for the demon baby Xander? Given that the tape leaked in August and Xander was born the following May, that's 9 months. So was that the case or is it just a coincidence?
1) she says directly in the diary that she's fighting with him a lot and she's in isolation and wants his attention. She hoped having a child would bring them closer together and ralph would start treating her like a human being instead of a pocket pussy attached to a dumb person.
2) also according to the journal, it's likely

AnOminous

I hated Woody Woodpecker and Scooby-Doo.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why anyone would go to Faith Vickers for baking advice, I have no idea.
What the fuck are even the black parts? I know it isn't easy to do a cheesecake, or at least I'm too dumb to get it perfect, and I understand why you get the cracks on top when you screw up, or it isn't fully mixed, or you mix it too much, but how do black spots end up in it?

northstar747

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A very long time. You have to remember she was homeschooled by Matthew Vickers and as a result possesses a rich fantasy life coupled with a complete inability to regulate her emotions for long periods. This combination of traits means she is always going to seek out men who enable her indulgence in both fantasy and histrionics, which Ralph was more than happy to accommodate. When confronted with Ralph's desire for an open relationship and cohabitation with May, the fantasy life that Faith was trying to live out was shattered beyond repair and she left because there was no way to maintain the illusion that she was his infantilized princess whom he indulged by providing for her consumption of Disney and anime and it was her alone that he adored.
Very good point.

I watched a emotionally fucked up woman go through something similar. Though she was more sympatric step dad was black muslim who raped her.

She had/has a very hard time with emotional regulation and ran off to be with a alcoholic fail son, she met on a discord.

She had a whole fantasy about how things would work, based on her sheltered up bring and watching behavior of mulsim culture in america. the breaking of that fantasy fucked her up pretty good.

She better now that shes had a few jobs. In fact null talked about it on his stream, if your sitting around all day depressed go get a job at burger king.

DewsLit

kiwifarms.net
Faith corrects the record

1.png
T | A

FFinfo

kiwifarms.net

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, good that Ralph Jr wasn't aborted.
Oh wait, he didn't even exist, his name is Xander and surname is Vickers, and he has nothing to do with Ethan Ralph. He'll grow up calling another man his father.

No Ralph, you literally said you would rather she won't but you won't judge her if she did. That's several steps down from a strong "no", that's like a weak "ehh maybe not but go ahead I'm fine with it". The correct response from a Christian would have been "what the fuck are you thinking of course not it's our child I will not let you kill our child". You displayed the emotional connection to your child as the opposite of your love for anus truffles you massive retard. If only you cared about your children half as much as your verified twitter account.

darkprince56

The only thing special about me are my needs
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Ethan Ralph Is 5'1"

kiwifarms.net

Titanium Vagina

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He is in panic and obviously high and drunk. View attachment 3524281
He actually may get away with the Skype call being accidental but the Vickers clan can cite the conspiracy to release her diary with this, and the fact that these things happen as others are being critical of Ralph and a judge can say it's a violation. If the Skype call was just a one-off all by itself, it wouldn't be a big deal. But all of it taken as a whole can easily make it a violation of the order.

Ralph is right that intent matters. His actions lately have clearly shown what his intent is.

darkprince56

The only thing special about me are my needs
kiwifarms.net
He actually may get away with the Skype call being accidental but the Vickers clan can cite the conspiracy to release her diary with this, and the fact that these things happen as others are being critical of Ralph and a judge can say it's a violation. If the Skype call was just a one-off all by itself, it wouldn't be a big deal. But all of it taken as a whole can easily make it a violation of the order.

Ralph is right that intent matters. His actions lately have clearly shown what his intent is.
19D6D09F-F5A8-48C4-8F4C-7741B87186FD.jpeg