Orbiter Faith Vickers / Zoomer Girl / Fai Fai - Ethan Ralph's adolescent ex

Sammich

kiwifarms.net
It’s so exceptional that she keeps insisting that she isn’t sure who the father is. Look at that baby, it looks just like the gunt. Faith, I’m sorry to inform you but your child is 100% guntling
Let's not get too ahead of ourselves. Tons of gunts around, The guntlet is probably ralph's but let's not be too hasty here. I wouldn't put it past that godawful family to hire a stunt guntlet!

Sam Losco

Christ is KING!
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My status as a Ralph alawwwg is beyond question, but I will never believe that she was "blackout drunk most of the time". No doubt he supplied her with as much alcohol as she wanted and no doubt she got drunk, maybe even blackout drunk; she's a dumb teenager. But I do not believe that Ralph kept her in a state of being blackout drunk "most of the time". We saw her in multiple videos and heard her multiple times off camera during his shows and never once did she even sound drunk. Also, typically, if you get drunk to the point of blacking out, you won't be all chipper the next day so it's pretty reasonable to think we would have seen some evidence of her constant intoxication.

Faith is a liar. Also, the sky is blue.

TherapyMan

kiwifarms.net
My status as a Ralph alawwwg is beyond question, but I will never believe that she was "blackout drunk most of the time". No doubt he supplied her with as much alcohol as she wanted and no doubt she got drunk, maybe even blackout drunk; she's a dumb teenager. But I do not believe that Ralph kept her in a state of being blackout drunk "most of the time". We saw her in multiple videos and heard her multiple times off camera during his shows and never once did she even sound drunk. Also, typically, if you get drunk to the point of blacking out, you won't be all chipper the next day so it's pretty reasonable to think we would have seen some evidence of her constant intoxication.

Faith is a liar. Also, the sky is blue.
I'd chalk this up to a combination of teenage ignorance, exaggeration, and good old fashioned lying. Faith probably didn't have a lot of experience with alcohol before or since, so she doesn't understand how fucking stupid she sounds making this claim.

Perspicacity

Some E-Celeb Alt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The way you continuously point out that Faith is a deranged BPD weirdo reminds me of how KOP would always chime in with the classic "Ethan Ralph is sociopath."

It's probably one of the more amusing things about this thread, tbh.

I have PTSD from reading through and archiving all her tweets, every time I read about Fai Fai screaming rape I see the various hundreds of tweets like these flash before my eyes.

12-8-19 Brother abusive, mom dosen't care she wants to leave.png
Abuse 15.png
12-8-19 She just wants to die blames parents for everything.png
Merry Christmas.png
Abuse Olympics 2.png
Illness 1.png
Attention Whoring 5.jpg
12-1-19 Wants Chris to impregnate her.png
11-27-19 Made Chris wear a chastity cage.png
Abuse16.png
Abuse 2.png
RAPE 1.png
Asssault Victim.png
Abuse 4.jpg
Attention 6.png

Attachments

• Faith.jpg
    Faith.jpg
    601 KB · Views: 86

Insanely Retarded

Corn enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
I have PTSD from reading through and archiving all her tweets, every time I read about Fai Fai screaming rape I see the various hundreds of tweets like these flash before my eyes.
Are you unironically saying you're triggered by Faith?
You obviously have some kind of personal issue and you take every possible opportunity to show it.
You are one of the few people I've actually seen this invested on hating a complete stranger (a teenager) on the internet. Maybe you need a break?

Updatedmyjournal

kiwifarms.net
Are you unironically saying you're triggered by Faith?
You obviously have some kind of personal issue and you take every possible opportunity to show it.
You are one of the few people I've actually seen this invested on hating a complete stranger (a teenager) on the internet. Maybe you need a break?
He is a DSP level alog

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
@Kramer on the phone posted these in the MWV thread instead of anywhere relevant because he's too busy doing some utter faggot shit trying to instigate a fight with people instead of showing people damning conversation logs where May says she collects blackmail and Faith says Ralph went crazy over her jailbait pics.

jb.pngbm.png

Original: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/matthew-vickers-matthew-vicious-vickers.81301/post-10229467

Kramer named them "obvious photoshop.png" so I'm tempted to just ban him for muddying the waters. I can barely tolerate you stupid queers anymore.

@MWV confirms them, for whatever that's worth.
Well, these images weren’t leaked by Faith, obviously, but she confirms they were authentic. Curious to know where you got ‘em. Be honest.

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
The way you continuously point out that Faith is a deranged BPD weirdo reminds me of how KOP would always chime in with the classic "Ethan Ralph is sociopath."

It's probably one of the more amusing things about this thread, tbh.
Stopped clock is right twice a day and all that rubbish.

Imagine if the Vickers could shut the fuck up for once. They are worse then Gator when it comes to snatching defeat from the jaws of victory
123123121.PNG

Last edited:

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think faith is just baiting Ralph to get a paternity test by implying he got cucked just to get the child support. Either way Ralph's life is a constant downward spiral of his own making.
Yeah, but Ralph is a broke ass wigger. She’d end up with $75 a month if he was ordered to pay child support based on income. I mean, it would still make Reeethan furious, but working half a day at Starbucks would bring in more money than child support from Ralph would.

He implied he was going to start a “legal fund” so it sounds like he’s thinking of a way to grift some money out of being a dead beat. The manlet has zero shame.

break these cuffs

The Dolphins make me cry
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think faith is just baiting Ralph to get a paternity test by implying he got cucked just to get the child support. Either way Ralph's life is a constant downward spiral of his own making.
This all being bait does line up with her dumbass dad's ultra mega 4d chess talk. The thing is, Gunt won't pay. Why goad him into establishing legal rights over Xannie? So the government can waste money pursuing child support he won't pay or wasting money on whatever dumb bullshit orders they think up that neither side will follow? It doesn't seem worth it to me. The less Ralph in their lives, the better. Normal people in this situation just cut contact with the deadbeat parent and move on.

Insanely Retarded

Corn enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
He implied he was going to start a “legal fund” so it sounds like he’s thinking of a way to grift some money out of being a dead beat. The manlet has zero shame.
I'm not really sure but wouldn't he get in trouble if he makes a GFM for legal fees and ends up using the money for something else?
I'm guessing he's still butthurt about Rekieta and thinks he can set up a Vic level grift, let's see how that goes if it even happens.
This all being bait does line up with her dumbass dad's ultra mega 4d chess talk. The thing is, Gunt won't pay. Why goad him into establishing legal rights over Xannie? So the government can waste money pursuing child support he won't pay or wasting money on whatever dumb bullshit orders they think up that neither side will follow? It doesn't seem worth it to me. The less Ralph in their lives, the better. Normal people in this situation just cut contact with the deadbeat parent and move on.
Honestly I doubt Ralph goes through with anything, like going to the FBI in Vegas, like so many of the shit he tells his viewers, it's all to maintain his image and because he cannot help but react, but in the end, money and his addictions are priority number one and pursuing paternity would cost him money and effort that he is not willing to invest.

break these cuffs

The Dolphins make me cry
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly I doubt Ralph goes through with anything, like going to the FBI in Vegas, like so many of the shit he tells his viewers, it's all to maintain his image and because he cannot help but react, but in the end, money and his addictions are priority number one and pursuing paternity would cost him money and effort that he is not willing to invest.
I think it's unlikely as well. Gunt is nothing if not lazy. In a close second is his spitefulness, though. That's why I think a plan of trying to rile him up is stupid and I'm not even convinced this is a mastermind bait. Faith is a cluster b stereotype and her father is cut from the same cloth as Ralph. He got one of his sons involved and now the wife is no longer satisfied with using her husband as an intermediary mouthpiece. 4D chess sounds like a whole lot of cope to me and any future proclamations of master-baiting will come off trying to salvage something from their incessant lolcowery imo.

The Vickers and Gunt deserve each other.

Fannyscum

Bullshit Artist
kiwifarms.net
Of all the retarded shit that Fai Fai feels qualified to lecture strangers on, "picking up on red flags" might be the most galling:
1634777923149.png

I'm getting a whiff of "hot blonde Puerto Rican" about Faith's boyfriend. 19 year old, 6'4", perfect father material, can look past frumpy Faith's guntening and crazy family. He's either a saint or a cuck, maybe both. Also some of you aylawgs need to settle down, jeez:
1634778137262.png
1634778188959.png
Tweet | Archive

Don'tAnalizeMeBro!

kiwifarms.net
Of all the exceptional shit that Fai Fai feels qualified to lecture strangers on, "picking up on red flags" might be the most galling:
View attachment 2643968

I'm getting a whiff of "hot blonde Puerto Rican" about Faith's boyfriend. 19 year old, 6'4", perfect father material, can look past frumpy Faith's guntening and crazy family. He's either a saint or a cuck, maybe both. Also some of you aylawgs need to settle down, jeez:
View attachment 2643979
View attachment 2643981
Tweet | Archive
Maybe the BF is a cousin.

Do we need a Mrs. Vickers thread now?