FakeRobotGamer / RobotAnna / Anna Boten / Anna Feldman / Thomas Riley Peeples - 7th Most Hated Redditor of All Time, Alison Rapp Fangirl, Has a Subreddit Named After Them

Portajohn

Are you still being followed by the teenage FBI?
kiwifarms.net
Any screenshots of the offending tweet?
Capture.PNG

Long story short, Anna got into a fight about communism with some guy who grew up in the Soviet Union. Predictably, Anna's tankie clique jumped in to dogpile the guy. The specific tweets listed in the ban email aren't really that terrible; I think Twitter just finally got sick of Anna singling people out for the tankies to harass.

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 519952
Long story short, Anna got into a fight about communism with some guy who grew up in the Soviet Union. Predictably, Anna's tankie clique jumped in to dogpile the guy. The specific tweets listed in the ban email aren't really that terrible; I think Twitter just finally got sick of Anna singling people out for the tankies to harass.
What a cunt.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
It’s Anna’s “twin brother” is in Anna herself on an alt trying to “cleverly” ban evade. Apparently a bunch of people are starting to be banned due to Twitter going after ban evaders. They might actually clean up a section of the platform if they stick with it.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
Don’t mod Anna basically. He’s unstable and I’ve seen him worm his way into communities only to start flipping out at people who don’t toe the tankie line. When he doesn’t get his way he throws shit everywhere and trashes the community.

It was up until a year or two ago Anna staunchly support Laurelai and basically helped him abuse more people by swearing Laurelai was not a rapist/abuser.

myst

kiwifarms.net
She was literally a mod less than a day and banned someone

upload_2018-9-4_16-11-32.png

upload_2018-9-4_16-26-17.png

People like Anna always go shit up other spaces because nobody wants to go to to the places they run.

upload_2018-9-4_16-12-14.png

Really wanna bring up reddit in all this? Saying things doesn't make them true
upload_2018-9-4_16-28-49.png

Nobody thought that was your sister. And of course is running a campaign against someone who seems a lot saner

upload_2018-9-4_16-16-4.png

upload_2018-9-4_16-16-25.png

upload_2018-9-4_16-17-37.png

It wasn't "doxxing" just "engagement"

upload_2018-9-4_16-22-2.png

Leave me alone! Which is why I'm going to keep posting at you

Attachments

Trombonista

I'll tie Gucci Mane up and beat him with a stick
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She was literally a mod less than a day and banned someone

View attachment 534355

View attachment 534367

People like Anna always go shit up other spaces because nobody wants to go to to the places they run.

View attachment 534356

Really wanna bring up reddit in all this? Saying things doesn't make them true
View attachment 534371

Nobody thought that was your sister. And of course is running a campaign against someone who seems a lot saner

View attachment 534357

View attachment 534358

View attachment 534360

It wasn't "doxxing" just "engagement"

View attachment 534364

Leave me alone! Which is why I'm going to keep posting at you
CeltThulu has a thread here too.

• Agree
Reactions: Hellfire

myst

kiwifarms.net
New Why on earth would anyone think Anna should be in charge of anything?
People like Anna chase after weak dimbulbs like CeltThulhu because it builds their brand as a tough comrade because Anna doesn't have any real chops at doing anything useful. But she doesn't do this to anyone who she give her slightly bigger epeen. Anna was sucking up to the admin the hour she got there. Then a slide into the DMs, mentioning how you want to help them out because there's been so much forum drama, that she helped cause, and isn't tiring running this place all by yourself?

Instant mod. Anyone who's run a forum can recognize a bitch bootlicker like Anna a mile away. The rule is always ban. Make up whatever dumbshit reason you need to but kick them out.

• Informative
Reactions: Meowthkip

Trombonista

I'll tie Gucci Mane up and beat him with a stick
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anna recently got Nora sperging again with this tweet:

Of course Nora had to complain about "misgendering."

I do want to believe Anna is a "true trans" due to her calling out Nora Reed and Peter Coffin as obvious fakes, but then I remember ADF calling CWC a transtrender and I'm not so sure.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anna recently got Nora sperging again with this tweet:

Of course Nora had to complain about "misgendering."

I do want to believe Anna is a "true trans" due to her calling out Nora Reed and Peter Coffin as obvious fakes, but then I remember ADF calling CWC a transtrender and I'm not so sure.
True trannies can also be completely awful lolcows though. If ADF got their vagina I'll have to grudgingly give them a pass even if ADF will always be Philthy Phil in my heart. Anna is also probably real, just a loclow and an asshole.

Not as much of an asshole or lolcow when compared to Nora and Cuckfin though.

Tags
reddit

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino