faking my weigh in? walk with me, opening up | weekly vlog - 03/09/20 -

Wooden Spoon

YOU NEED TO LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MEER!!!
kiwifarms.net
Might just be the 'tism shining through, but I noticed most of the ads grouped together at the beginning of the video and a huge gap from The 9th ad to the 10th ad. Which is from about the 22 minute mark to the end of the video. Not only is she cluttering the beginning of the video with ads every 2 minutes because she knows people aren't watching her full videos...but I was curious. What didn't she want interrupted for 10 or so minutes?

:story: The fucking cooking of food, her eating said food, and then the bitching to her viewers about her being boring.

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
"Going to get a bite to eat" - hell of a bite & none of that looked too 'diety'. I get not grocery shopping on an empty stomach - but does she not grasp the concept of eating at HOME before heading out? Pack a lunch - you bought that bread & sliced meats for sandwiches you told us... was it just yesterday?

If you believe her, she's lost roughly 8% of her starting body weight. We should be seeing it. I still don't.

Her little decor tour - what happened to the 2 lb. hand weights formerly gracing the window sill?

Exercise induced asthma... sure, Jan. It's called exertion. When you're putting in a physical effort, especially after not doing so for a long time, your lungs are going to do that. A 15 minute walk at her pace is not nearly enough to generate 'exercise induced asthma'. If that were the case - we'd have heard about it well before this upload; like every time in years past when she had to do some walking, bitching all the way. I'll believe it when I see you holding up your duly prescribed rescue inhaler.

Her views are down because she has nothing to offer. She's not even doing her 'weight loss journey' right. Where are the details of her eating plan, daily or weekly calorie limits, list of foods she's avoiding? What about her exercise plan? Squat. Diddley. Anything she shows that doesn't revolve around food is maddeningly mundae & nothing anybody doesn't do in their daily lives.

She doing her 'best' to give viewers what they want, she tells us. But she doesn't... she glosses over anything potentially interesting or that would prove she's walking the talk. She reminds me of a rock skipping champion - she can skip expectations across the Pond of Deceit & Delusion like a pro.

Azshara

Point blank PERIOD.
kiwifarms.net
I'm in awe that she doesn't understand why people say she's boring. Bitch, every video is you sitting on your ass babbling to the camera. We know what your house looks like, what your kitchen looks like, people want to see something besides whatever is behind you while you sit on your ass.
Just like she doesn't understand why people are bored when she's supposedly finally losing weight. None of her weight loss was actually documented on camera. She got sick for a hot minute, rarely uploaded, and then comes back with a supposed 50lb weight loss video. OK bitch show us the proof. We don't wanna watch you eat on camera and orgasm after every bite. If she wants people to be entertained by her weight loss she should do something that's actually interesting instead of doing it all of camera and just telling us how proud of her we should be.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Saw the twat spots in the crotch section of her pants. Fabulous.
Bitch leaks piss and nasty shit in those pants that dont breathe at all.
Already blaming the audience and on a true and honest weight loss journey lmaooo
Bitch waddling to the restaurant counts as working out while she consumes 4kcal linner (cause we know that aint dinner, gorl) and LOL @ her thinking shes not just like her parents.
I love her dragging MUH FOSTER CARE STORIES for sympathy, bitch you are almost 30 it aint working.

YAS QWEEN!
kirbylynn.JPG

sumolynn.jpg

Last edited:

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
Just like she doesn't understand why people are bored when she's supposedly finally losing weight. None of her weight loss was actually documented on camera. She got sick for a hot minute, rarely uploaded, and then comes back with a supposed 50lb weight loss video. OK bitch show us the proof. We don't wanna watch you eat on camera and orgasm after every bite. If she wants people to be entertained by her weight loss she should do something that's actually interesting instead of doing it all of camera and just telling us how proud of her we should be.
Exactly!

She tells us she walked for 15 minutes - great!
So fucking show us, Albert! Beginning to end, no jump cuts, maybe walk Twinko and point out and show us what you're seeing, maybe?

Yea granted seeing her gut and camera jiggle for 15mins might be tiresome but at least she'd prove something and it would definitely be less boring than half an hour of sit-down, waffling utter shite

:optimistic: I know, and we know she won't cos
1) she can't and
2) she absolutely gets off on NOT properly proving anything (like the hopelessly FUBAR weigh-ins that raise more questions than they actually answer) because its all controversy and talking points for a gorl and channel that, without them, is absolutely rigor-inducingly boring

Tags
None