faking my weigh in? walk with me, opening up | weekly vlog - 03/09/20 -

Azshara

Point blank PERIOD.
kiwifarms.net
What does bleach in crotch mean? I don't watch my 600lbees life
It's gross, but vaginal discharge is pretty acidic which can cause white or yellowish stains in underwear. I'm assuming Amber doesn't wear panties or if she does she probably wears one or two ripe pairs, and they ruin her leggings in the proces because she only has one pair. She is also very unhygienic, probably can't properly wipe herself, and always seems to have a fucking uti so that can't help either. Basically it's cause she's gross af.

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
It's gross, but vaginal discharge is pretty acidic which can cause white or yellowish stains in underwear. I'm assuming Amber doesn't wear panties or if she does she probably wears one or two ripe pairs, and they ruin her leggings in the proces because she only has one pair. She is also very unhygienic, probably can't properly wipe herself, and always seems to have a fucking uti so that can't help either. Basically it's cause she's gross af.
Props to you, i went to reply to that comment but i couldn't bring myself to type it, with the thought of Albert's acidity in my head 🤮🤣

Niggernerd

Cute sleep paralysis demon Fumika
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're not on a weight loss journey
You only lost some weight because you were sick and your gullet was out of order
You're not losing weight
You're not going to lose any weight
You will gain back what you lost and more
You are boring af
NOBODY CARES

Also, she walked backwards to close the refrigerator door because her shirt collar was open in the back and she didn't want her buffalo hump spotted, lol.
View attachment 1179879
Her face is being engulfed in fat and grease. Jesus moonfaceberlyn

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
She's gotta be getting desperate. I don't know how accurate social blade is for reporting real income but the last time I checked she was at 71k a year max income, down from 150k last fall.
I would expect that she would get about 55% of her maximum income - any income taxes (20%) which would mean that she would receive about $2,700 a month. Quite a decrease from the time last year where she probably got twice as much. If her fixed expenses are $1,400 a month (rent, car insurance, mobile/internet services, portion of utilities), this would leave her with $1,300 a month, or $325 a week for food and every else. Of course, this is all speculation, but this amount might be close to reality. At this point, she is hurting and panicking.

PB4ZZZ

kiwifarms.net
This had me absolutely rolling because of how fucking stupid ALR is. Political and personal ideology aside, the way the U.S. government has handled this pandemic is objectively embarrassing and ineffective. Trump got rid of the CDC pandemic response team in 2018; he cut funding to the CDC by more than 50%, thus delaying the ability to test for the virus because the CDC just wasn't financially prepared; he put Mike Pence, the religious nutjob who caused an HIV epidemic in his state and clearly has no knowledge of public health, in charge of the COVID-19 response; Trump is literally trying to hide the fact that it's a pandemic in a (failed) effort to save the market; and he seriously asked if a typical flu vaccine could prevent against COVID-19, as if they are even in the same family of illnesses. He's a scientifically illiterate moron, and if ALR were ~*following this so closely and reading a lot about it*~ then she would know that.

I honestly, truly, cannot believe that people this dumb exist. I'm not even MOTI-- I'm just baffled.
Ok Congress requested and Trump signed into law increased to CDC spending during Trump's time in office. There is a difference between a budget request and what is actually signed into law. The pandemic response team, put together in response to Ebola, was dissolved by Bolton after Ziemer quit and Bolton did not see the need to reassemble a new unit. This does not really belong here, but simple research or at least a moderate bit of attention to reality really helps keep lies and half truths regarding current events from disseminating. Debbie Birx who is one of the leads in charge of our coronavirus response is extremely capable.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
Color me a suspicious snot but WAS that 15 minutes? We don't see the initial 0.00 time & she doesn't show us the tablet right after she finishes her walking. Instead, she waits until she's sitting again & just holds it up.

If she is walking 15 minutes - that's a good start, especially if she does that 3 times a day. It would do wonders for her circulation & a dozen other bodily functions.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
When she was 'walking to the tree & back' & visible, I noticed a few times that passing traffic slowed down, really slowed down, presumably to gawk at her. She has to have some level of awareness & self-consciousness about that. Plus, as others have mentioned, if she goes down, help isn't too far away in the shape of Becky & the boys.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
It means she doesnt wash her stinky filthy acidic pussy and her juices are going all over her pants and are literally eating the fucking black dye away.
Even her pussy gets hungry.
And remember, she's said she doesn't wear underpants. Doesn't that just make you want to invite her over to sit on your furniture and visit?

Tags
None