Careercow Falco Girgis / GyroVorbis, Creator of "Elysian Shadows" - Balding Kickstarter Scammer, Date Rapist, Substance Abuser, NeoGAF Member

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
"She was so out of it I didn't even know if having sex with her would be considered rape or not..."
- Falco Girgis

cuck.PNG

Name: Falco Girgis
Alias: GyroVorbis
Address: 206 Kellys Way Road Harvest, Alabama
Graduated from University of Alabama w/ Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
Profession: Former Engineer, Indie Game Developer, Youtuber
Dream: To complete Elysian Shadows, a retro-style RPG game.

Back in August I was part of a PM chain digging up information on this guy and I felt like making a thread so here's a full-fledged one about this neurotic son of a bitch.

The story goes as such: Back in 2014 Falco started a kickstarter campaign to fund his indie game project called Elysian Shadows (Which he's apparently had ideas for since 2004 according to a forum he owns).

This project was ambitious as he was going to release it across multiple different consoles, even outdated hardware such as the Sega Dreamcast and the Ouya. He raised over 185 thousand dollars to put towards his goal from the 2014 kickstarter.

The promises made on kickstarter have been sitting in limbo for the past 3 years and complaints from his backers have been growing louder and louder. His response to these concerned internet users was to delete their criticisms and post constant facebook statuses about how he needed a hair transplant, that his parents and in-laws insulted him for quitting his engineering job to make this game, threatening detractors with physical violence, and complaining about how much stress all of this put him through.

*sigh*

Also present in the collection of screencaps present is Falco bragging about his use of various drugs: Alcohol, Ecstasy, Cocaine, etc. Not to mention his bragging admission to raping a woman while she was conked out on a mixture of substances. This is the event that led to Zoe Quinn quitly dropping association with him. (Yes, he's ex-pals with Quinn)

Even Jed Whitaker wrote a piece plugging his work and trying to paint his on-camera tantrums as part of a satirical comedy act.

falco.png

girgis.png

girgis2.png

date rape.png

balding.png

And being a proud drug-addled mess who likes pretending to be tongue-in-cheek and ironic he relates the recent hurricanes to his substance problems:
harvey.PNG

stimulants.PNG

And he apparently has a wife that shares in his misadventures
bathrobe.PNG

7-8 years ago on youtube he started his series of videos titles "Adventures in Game Development" where him and his team would post the supposed progress they have been making on the game.

However, like all careercows a lot of his content veered off from his actual job and onto chimping out and focusing on insulting people who would troll, mock, or otherwise question him or bruise his ego.

"this is my last video directed at team JFail"
lol nope

He made another

Another drama video about some other guy "harassing" him

Links
Falco Himself:
Facebook
MySpace
Kickstarter Data
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
ES/Personal Website
ES Forums (Around since 2004)
Company Website
NeoGAF Account (need to log in to view)
Ad for a Pixel Artist
Interview on TheGG

Other:
"Fan"/Detractor Youtube

Special Thanks to: @Marvin, @Jaimas, @WeaponsGradeAutism, @Yellow Yam Scam, @zedkissed60, @kruse, and @AnOminous for all the information that they've collected.

InLivingTuna

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Interesting how so many autists come from the world of game development, I'm used to seeing animators turn out like this but devs are a recent trend indeed.

Apparently wifey isn't too happy with Falco's hobbies, 5 dollars says they go the way of Arthur Chu and get divorced within the next two years.
upload_2017-9-10_3-56-16.png

upload_2017-9-10_3-55-32.png

upload_2017-9-10_3-56-53.png

upload_2017-9-10_3-58-2.png

SomethingWittyandBadass

Daddy's too busy fucking a whore to care Timmy.
kiwifarms.net
Indie Game Developer

Saw that coming. Believe it or not a lot of indie devs or hipster gamers or whatever beta male wants to call himself are really turning out to be either sexual assaulter or rapists. Gee. It's almost as if male feminists are basically overly drawn out white knights. Who would it fucking thunk it?

Interesting how so many autists come from the world of game development, I'm used to seeing animators turn out like this but devs are a recent trend indeed.

Apparently wifey isn't too happy with Falco's hobbies, 5 dollars says they go the way of Arthur Chu and get divorced within the next two years.
View attachment 277519
View attachment 277518
View attachment 277520
View attachment 277521
I believe it. These "geniuses" turn out to be nothing but fucking manchildren who can't comprehend reality that not everyone is part of this lifestyle of "being a fucking independent developer".

Terror Rism

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
is it bad that im so used to cows being horrible humans that "neogaf user" stood out more to me than "date rapist" and "substance abuser"

like yeah of course they do drugs and rape they're a shitty indie dev, but using neogaf? that's crossing the :autism: barrier into exceptional land

Jaimas

Bold Words For Someone In "Ara Ara" Range
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's interesting to note that Quinn and friends ditching his ass is due to an especially silly reason.

When GG began, he was one of the many who bandwagoned against GG on Quinn's behalf. That lasted all of a few weeks before Girgis then decided to ask, apropos of nothing, why the fuck Quinn's side still cared about it and why she wasn't doing game development. "BUT SHE CAN'T BECAUSE GG!" other Quinn supporters yelled, before in an outburst of common-sense, Girgis pulled a Derek Smart, and by that, I mean suggested that the alleged Game Developer should develop some fucking games instead of giving a damn what trolls on the internets said.

Suffice to say, he was unpersoned immediately.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Nah, he probably got teased for being named after a Starfox character.
Fun fact: we was born a couple years before Star Fox and the character Falco were even released.

Also another fun fact: he admits he was the fat kid that got bullied in school, I haven't found any mention of being bullied for his avian name.

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also another fun fact: he admits he was the fat kid that got bullied in school, I haven't found any mention of being bullied for his avian name.
What is it that makes cows tell people shit like this that nobody in their right mind would ever bring up unless you were with really close friends?

Dog Prom 3D

I’m going to treat myself to a new penis!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have such a hard time believing this dude is in his 20s. He's aging worse than Alison Rapp.

I also have never met a person who uses articles when referring to their spouse who wasn't a complete piece of shit. When a man refers to "the" wife or a woman refers to "the" husband instead of using personal determiner like "my" or even just referring to them by name, they are signposting that the person is serving a specific role in their life, almost like they were cast for a play. This woman is playing the role of "the wife" for Falco, or at least that's how I process it when I see it and that's often how it plays out in real life. That he calls her "the wife" when mentioning she wants to have kids is not a good sign.

What is it that makes cows tell people shit like this that nobody in their right mind would ever bring up unless you were with really close friends?
Online pity points and plausible deniability. If you court the SJWs you need a victim narrative and that narrative helps you later when you are accused of being a vicious online bully because you can insist that because you were bullied you'd never do the same to anyone else and all the invective and bile you hurl at others is just a misunderstanding on their part.

Jaimas

Bold Words For Someone In "Ara Ara" Range
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's interesting is that while Girgis claims that his game is inspired by the likes of Seiken Densetsu 3 and Chrono Trigger, it looks as good as neither of them. While it has interesting and solid lighting, the actual graphics are 14-karat shit, the level design is insipid, and the the game truly looks worse than games over 20 years old despite cutting edge technology. He can't even duck behind the Neo-Retro excuse his contemporaries would have due to the lighting engine.

It's fucking baffling.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino