Fall 2019 Merch Run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volvo240

I shot her with the armadillo gun
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just a quick thank you to Null on making this happen

Yes you are receiving all the fun money but mainly I hope this silly promo run let's you know how much support you have to keep this place up.

Shot glasses please next time. I'm buying a house next year and need to kiwipill random in-laws

Nick Gars

"that" guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Was wondering what was taking so long on the merch. Better late than never and I hope it's just late and not never....
Errverlord won't take your money and run, he's very consistent in his principals. If it came down to a case of "it's never happening", trust me, you would of been refunded already. Josh just miscalculated how long the printing process would take.

Last edited:

Otis Boi

SpOOKY Cow man extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
Got mine today have to admit very good quality hoodie. Was surprised that the desgin was on the back and not the front but thats not really a complaint really and could be due to me being retarded and not reading. Thanks Null overall this is some good shit.

Edit: I also forgot to add that the size ,at least for a small, feels a little big. It wears like a medium on me. They could just be an issues because I'm built like a 6 foot skelington. Sorry if this seems so negative I do like it a lot.

Last edited:

Azazel

Top of the Game
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Null lmao nice hoodie nerd
voiddog-3.jpg

(it is a nice hoodie tho ty)

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
kiwifarms.net
Head's up: despite the t-shirt guy's best efforts, chances are earliest deliveries will be by November 1st. That's mainly my fault. To have the first deliveries on 31st I'd have to have approved designs last night, but I got the email at 1am on the first night the entire month I went to bed before midnight.
Received today, All Saints' Day. Since it's a Friday and I can wear it on the weekend I call it good. XD

spiritofamermaid

Commissions Open
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Got it today, but it turns out that I am apparently legit exceptional because I ordered a women's XL instead of a man's for the purple jack o lantern kiwi shirt, and despite the many opportunities to realize this and fix it, I didn't. Is there any way to fix this?

After checking on the site I saw that it was out of stock. I know that it would be out of the question to redo printing for just one shirt. Maybe someone who made the opposite mistake would like to switch?

Worst case scenario I can just cut out the design and "artfully" sew it onto another, but want to know what my options are other than "suffer".

Status
Not open for further replies.