Fall 2019 Merch Run

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Titty Figurine

SoF Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hoodie arrived safely and is hella comfy and mildly blasphemous, like a hug from Nool should be. Thank you!

Burd Turglar

You say tomato, I say potato
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Came home from work to one comfy ass hoody sitting on the porch. 11/10 will support next years run if the glows don't nuke the site.

Thanks @Null and keep up the good fight.

PS, ghost op insignia next year to celebrate Flroida (sexually)

Offen Ded Tardreee

SPCC MIA. Flamenco is a doxed faggot
kiwifarms.net
Wife loved the hoodie! 7A4405C7-2F80-46B9-A0FF-7F703C129D95.jpeg
It is a little on the large side, but she can layer up underneath and flaunt this masterpiece. Maybe it’ll shrink a little after washing it.

Turd Burglar

+ THE WRATH OF GOD LIES BENEATH THIS SOIL +
kiwifarms.net
I received my kiwi hoodie yesterday. It is definitely big on me but it's nice with a pair of leggings. Thank you, dear leader. I'll send you a pic of my boobs later. :tomgirl: uwu

My only complaint is with my slow-in-the-mind mailman because he put it outside the garage door in the middle of the driveway and I backed over it with my car.

LolNoIPLeaksEvenLMFAO

Might as well say nigger irl
kiwifarms.net
Loving the hoodie super comfortable and very cute. View attachment 994276
Fuck I wish I bought a shirt of that too. What held me back was I was worried the company doing the printing was going to just do a solid print on the shirt and have the purple not match. Obviously that’s not how they did it and fuck that looks awesome.

Cantaloupine

soy boy toy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The prints look great! Hopefully the next shirt run/s can go through this supplier too. Still waiting on mine, but overseas tracking has been pretty solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.