Fall 2019 Merch Run -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Ice Mountain

Professional Vocaloid Fucker
kiwifarms.net
Got my "The Void" shirt the other day. Material's a little thinner than what I was expecting, but I like it.
I wore it out today and a passing homeless man screamed "NICE SHIRT" about 2 inches from my face, so I consider it a worthwhile purchase. Thanks a bunch!

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have recieved no shipping confirmation or shirt. Who do I contact?

zyclonPD

kiwifarms.net
Got my "The Void" shirt the other day. Material's a little thinner than what I was expecting, but I like it.
I wore it out today and a passing homeless man screamed "NICE SHIRT" about 2 inches from my face, so I consider it a worthwhile purchase. Thanks a bunch!
I got asked about it today by someone who called themselves "an anarchist". The expression on his face after I told him it was a Kiwifarms shirt was hilarious and the mumbling as he tried to ask if it was the notorious doxing site without saying the word doxing. I rather enjoyed my interaction today.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
Got mine earlier this week (purple trick or treaters) and am a bit disappointed by the quality, last year's were clearly higher quality made shirts. Also their XL is a little small for the size.
The shirt feels nice, mine fits well, but the stitching leaves a lot to be desired. After one wash the stitching completely came apart around the base of the shirt.

Tags
None