Disaster False Victimhood Is Driving Young White Men To Murder -

Hux

kiwifarms.net
what's with this sudden influx of "WHITE MEN BE ANGRY HMM I WONDER WHY HMM GAMERGATE AND DAY DUM LOL" articles?
BuzzFeed, Vox, VICE and the rest of these rags losing money by the day and having fuckall of any other plan to rectify this other than run the exact same tired topics and articles word for word that they've been running since 2014 like it's still good enough for them now, yet they still never notice that it's all the exact same shit that's driving away readers in the first place. They're doing this because they know of no other way and because, like a skid row crack addict, they literally cannot put down the clickbait crackpipe or else they'll go into withdrawals and die even faster than the rate of which that shit is killing them now

Vendetta™

In Vino Veritas
kiwifarms.net
These jokers just can't seem to get enough of spewing their racist, anti-white rhetoric every place they go.

For as much as they whine about "mein privilege", I guarantee you NONE of them would switch places with the minorities they think they're helping. Of course not, that would mean giving up their comfy studio apartment, overpaid journalism job and 1st world problems.

Perhaps someone should tell them that shit like this isn't improving race relations in the slightest, and, I don't know, they might be inspiring more people to take up nationalism? It's not entirely unreasonable when the media is trying to turn everyone against you.

It's kinda insane how just a decade ago, racial politics was just a fringe thing, and most people could ignore it. No, no it's pushed by the media and invades EVERY aspect of our lives, our games, TV, elections, social media, hell even public....

I can't help but wonder if we're ever gonna get past this, preferably before it blows up into something worse.

ZehnBoat

here comes dodo
kiwifarms.net
BuzzFeed, Vox, VICE and the rest of these rags losing money by the day and having fuckall of any other plan to rectify this other than run the exact same tired topics and articles word for word that they've been running since 2014 like it's still good enough for them now, yet they still never notice that it's all the exact same shit that's driving away readers in the first place. They're doing this because they know of no other way and because, like a skid row crack addict, they literally cannot put down the clickbait crackpipe or else they'll go into withdrawals and die even faster than the rate of which that shit is killing them now
it's not the fact that they're still vomit drivel
it's the fact that there's been a few of the same kind of drivel all put out in a small time frame
almost as if they are being co-ordinated or copying each other

chunkygoth

the man of today, the woman of tomorrow
kiwifarms.net
An aside, but one of the things that really set my teeth on edge are these fake deep one-liners clickbait journalists love:
Can people imagine a false victimhood and use it to justify mass violence?
To men like this, sex is a fundamental male right.
When you’ve had the biggest slice of the pie for so long, yielding even a crumb feels like a crisis.
The best way to beat counterrevolution, after all, is with the real thing.
We got 4 in one short article. None of them seem related. In fact, they read like they are taken from 4 different articles, even though there is about one paragraph between each one. More than the subject matter, what offends me is the lazy writing. These are unremarkable sentences. They do not contribute to the article. If they were placed in the body paragraphs, they would be filler, padding, pulp. However, because the writer pressed the enter key, they're supposed to be pithy rhetorical questions, thoughts so deep they must be set apart from the paragraph for the reader to truly grasp their impact...

Give me a break.
It's just dumb writing and self congratulatory on the writer's part. I'm convinced that these notable quoteables are just there to get plugged in the twitter post where people promote this junk.

moocow

Moo.
kiwifarms.net
I guarantee you NONE of them would switch places with the minorities they think they're helping.
I usually loathe Dinesh D'Souza but he absolutely demolished a college student on this very point when the student went on and on about white privilege:

He asks the (white male) student if he believes that he personally benefits from white privilege, pressed him to (reluctantly) admit that yes, he does, then lets him backpedal like mad as he realizes the trap he's just fallen into, and finally bluntly asks him if he'd be willing to give up his seat at that college to a more-deserving minority person. The squirming is delightful, both the student's and his supporters in the audience.

ETA:
it's not the fact that they're still vomit drivel
it's the fact that there's been a few of the same kind of drivel all put out in a small time frame
almost as if they are being co-ordinated or copying each other
I think they are. I wouldn't be surprised if there's just one or two "think tanks" coming up with talking points (and even writing copy for cut-and-paste articles) for distribution to all the usual suspects in the media. It's cheaper that way and easier to stay "on message."

We know from GameJournoPros that gaming journalism sites all collaborated to produce a single "united front" concerning Gamergate (not that it wasn't obvious from the fact that every fucking site published nearly-identical articles all saying the same things within a 24 hour period). We know from the Clinton e-mail leaks (and the MSM's own public screwups, like getting caught feeding questions to plants at Clinton "town halls" and feeding debate questions to the Clinton campaign well in advance) that the left side of the MSM openly collaborates on stories.

And of course we can all see the entire MSM apparatus saying exactly the same things in lock-step when covering stories (and they all mysteriously seem to pick the same stories to cover, so that no matter which outlet you tune to, you're hearing the same message), so there's plenty of reason to believe that the click-bait industry is all too happy to take money (or other "considerations") in exchange for publishing the words of a puppeteer.

I'd actually love to see another GameJournoPros-style leak but involving the MSM and click-bait farms instead of the gaming industry. You just know they're still doing it. They've just been either more clever about preventing leaks or luckier in that nobody's leaked anything yet.

Last edited:
I usually loathe Dinesh D'Souza but he absolutely demolished a college student on this very point when the student went on and on about white privilege:

He asks the (white male) student if he believes that he personally benefits from white privilege, pressed him to (reluctantly) admit that yes, he does, then lets him backpedal like mad as he realizes the trap he's just fallen into, and finally bluntly asks him if he'd be willing to give up his seat at that college to a more-deserving minority person. The squirming is delightful, both the student's and his supporters in the audience.

ETA:

I think they are. I wouldn't be surprised if there's just one or two "think tanks" coming up with talking points (and even writing copy for cut-and-paste articles) for distribution to all the usual suspects in the media. It's cheaper that way and easier to stay "on message."

We know from GameJournoPros that gaming journalism sites all collaborated to produce a single "united front" concerning Gamergate (not that it wasn't obvious from the fact that every fucking site published nearly-identical articles all saying the same things within a 24 hour period). We know from the Clinton e-mail leaks (and the MSM's own public screwups, like getting caught feeding questions to plants at Clinton "town halls" and feeding debate questions to the Clinton campaign well in advance) that the left side of the MSM openly collaborates on stories.

And of course we can all see the entire MSM apparatus saying exactly the same things in lock-step when covering stories (and they all mysteriously seem to pick the same stories to cover, so that no matter which outlet you tune to, you're hearing the same message), so there's plenty of reason to believe that the click-bait industry is all too happy to take money (or other "considerations") in exchange for publishing the words of a puppeteer.

I'd actually love to see another GameJournoPros-style leak but involving the MSM and click-bait farms instead of the gaming industry. You just know they're still doing it. They've just been either more clever about preventing leaks or luckier in that nobody's leaked anything yet.
You are forgetting the original JournoPros collaboration where they all agreed in backchannels not to talk about Obama's black supremacist preacher Jeremy wright. I suspect that same group also made sure nobody talked about his connection with the Weather Underground dude.

It's fucking ridiculous. Obama did his campaign announcement at his friend's house, the friend being a dude who got off on a technicality for domestic terrorism, and it was real terrorism, nail bombs, people dying, all that good shit. But, since they were a leftist terrorist group, they get glowing coverage and the media always makes excuses for them. I wonder how many of those assholes actually are in the government now...

Ashy the Angel

Not great, not terrible
kiwifarms.net
Clickbait articles about how "WHITE MAN BAD" written by dangerhairs is no excuse for murder. Anybody who even believes they're a "victim" because a Vice article made of fun of them has no clue what real oppression even is and is emblematic of first world problems to a tee.

Imagine your worst issue being that a dying media industry sometimes criticized you for your voting habits and ideology, while still living in one of the greatest countries on earth and being a member of the most successful race in said country.

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Clickbait articles about how "WHITE MAN BAD" written by dangerhairs is no excuse for murder. Anybody who even believes they're a "victim" because a Vice article made of fun of them has no clue what real oppression even is and is emblematic of first world problems to a tee.

Imagine your worst issue being that a dying media industry sometimes criticized you for your voting habits and ideology, while still living in one of the greatest countries on earth and being a member of the most successful race in said country.
Fucking thank you. White supremacists and their sympathizers are some of the thinnest-skinned people on the planet. It's funny how they claim to be the master race and smugly look down on everyone else while simultaneously crying and whining about how white men are now society's biggest victims because the media snarks at them sometimes. Because that's totally comparable to actual oppression, like what black people faced before the civil rights movement.

For the record, I don't think "WHITE MAN BAD" rhetoric helps anyone and I think it's stupid. I understand feeling defensive about it. After all, nobody should be blamed for the actions of other people (especially people who have been dead for ages). But if you genuinely feel like white men are in imminent danger you need to unplug from the media cycle and go outside.

TheMonkeyMan

kiwifarms.net
White supremacist MRA Jesse Singal on this article:

This is really weird. The response to horrible acts of murder shouldn't be to lecture people about how they are false victims, but to understand which fuel sources of violence society can reasonably address. When it comes to Islamic extremism (not mentioned in this piece) liberals recognize that. But it should be seen as a universal principle. Positing "He felt entitled to sex" as an actual causal driver of someone KILLING PEOPLE just doesn't really make sense. A lot of people lack sex and only a tiny % kill.

TerribleIdeas™

kiwifarms.net
We got 4 in one short article. None of them seem related. In fact, they read like they are taken from 4 different articles, even though there is about one paragraph between each one. More than the subject matter, what offends me is the lazy writing. These are unremarkable sentences. They do not contribute to the article. If they were placed in the body paragraphs, they would be filler, padding, pulp. However, because the writer pressed the enter key, they're supposed to be pithy rhetorical questions, thoughts so deep they must be set apart from the paragraph for the reader to truly grasp their impact...
I hope that last one about "best way to deal with counter-revolutions is to have a real one" comes to pass, because they soy-soaked lunatics are not prepared for anything like a revolution.

Mewtwo_Rain

Drown in the cesspool of darkness
kiwifarms.net
To be fair if we’re not responsible for our ancestor’s faults (and I don’t believe we are) we also shouldn’t get to take credit for ending slavery or building civilization just on the basis of being white, that’s just as exceptional
The problem with that argument is the opposition is holding us accoutnable for our ancestors actions. Spin the argument on its head, if we are to be held accountable for our ancestor's actions then we must also be held responsible for ending slavery. You can't have it both ways, that is true, but the logic depends on the group making the accusation of blame in the first place, not the group on the defense.
---

In regards to the topic at hand, I've seen articles from MSN, etc. Posting such articles as "Taking care of your White children is White supremacy."

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/white-kids-racism-way-privileged-parenting-props-unjust-system-ncna953951

As for white adults, Hagerman says, if they really want a less racist world, they may need to rethink how they approach parenting. "Everyone is trying to do the best for their kid," she says. "But I actually think that there are times when maybe the best interest of your own kid isn't actually the best choice.
Less confirmation bias of victimization and more reality that Whites are being targeted with some pretty abysmal statements to the point it's racist to prioritize taking care of your white children. It looks less like conspiracy, and more self-evident that it's going on than should be.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino