Disaster False Victimhood Is Driving Young White Men To Murder -

TowinKarz

Actually WILL Call Somebody.....
kiwifarms.net
BuzzFeed, Vox, VICE and the rest of these rags losing money by the day and having fuckall of any other plan to rectify this other than run the exact same tired topics and articles word for word that they've been running since 2014 like it's still good enough for them now, yet they still never notice that it's all the exact same shit that's driving away readers in the first place. They're doing this because they know of no other way and because, like a skid row crack addict, they literally cannot put down the clickbait crackpipe or else they'll go into withdrawals and die even faster than the rate of which that shit is killing them now
Didn't they all recently get caught simultaneously drudging up Trump's thoughts on MS-13 from last year and posting them as if they just happened in the hopes nobody would remember it didn't work?

Reactions: Ineedahero

Ineedahero

kiwifarms.net
In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, not to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is...in some small way to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to. - Theodore Dalrymple
Clickbait articles about how "WHITE MAN BAD" written by dangerhairs is no excuse for murder. Anybody who even believes they're a "victim" because a Vice article made of fun of them has no clue what real oppression even is and is emblematic of first world problems to a tee.

Imagine your worst issue being that a dying media industry sometimes criticized you for your voting habits and ideology, while still living in one of the greatest countries on earth and being a member of the most successful race in said country.
Who is excusing murder? Why is it that every time a white man even notices the way society is sanctioning racism against him, he is immediately inundated with accusations of white supremacy, nationalism, racism and violence?

Don't you find it strange that even on kiwifarms we can't have a single discussion about this weird society friendly racism without multiple people coming in to decry violence or mock white supremacists? It happens every single time, it's like pedo articles and 'good' except internet wide. It can't just be finding racists laughable, because if it was you would be ruining half the threads in a&h laughing at people like @Stoneheart. Personally, I think it's a fear response. I think people are (justifiably) terrified that all those lonely rejects out there with nothing to live for and no reason to feel pride except for the colour of their skin will realise that violence gets results, so any time a conversation potentially drifts in that direction, they feel the need to stamp it out quick smart.

Stoneheart

kiwifarms.net
Don't you find it strange that even on kiwifarms we can't have a single discussion about this weird society friendly racism without multiple people coming in to decry violence or mock white supremacists? It happens every single time, it's like pedo articles and 'good' except internet wide. It can't just be finding racists laughable, because if it was you would be ruining half the threads in a&h laughing at people like @Stoneheart. Personally, I think it's a fear response. I think people are (justifiably) terrified that all those lonely rejects out there with nothing to live for and no reason to feel pride except for the colour of their skin will realise that violence gets results, so any time a conversation potentially drifts in that direction, they feel the need to stamp it out quick smart.
ohh F yourself! you are laughing with me and not at me.

mindlessobserver

kiwifarms.net
What I find amusing about all of this is that they demand strenuously that all races identity on their race, organize for their race, and agitate politically on behalf of their race. Every race, but the white one. They fail to see the logical inconsistency in their own ideology and offer up endless excuses to try and cover up the lie that supports the entire edifice of their bullshit

Cosmug

Gay Niggers from Ultra Space
kiwifarms.net
In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, not to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is...in some small way to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to. - Theodore Dalrymple

Who is excusing murder? Why is it that every time a white man even notices the way society is sanctioning racism against him, he is immediately inundated with accusations of white supremacy, nationalism, racism and violence?

If everyone was playing by the same rules it would be aboveboard. The issue is, constantly, “act like a tribe, ethnic group. Be unjust and circle the wagons for your own benefit. Except you whitey.”
You can go to any news website. Period. Including ones that get state funding, and search “white people” and find an article where you see a racist insult as a headline. Then if you object you get a barrage of “so you personally are killing a minority right now eh? Because you can’t possibly object to being insulted baselessly based on your race if you are this one particular race.”
Justice is a Dave Chappell sketch about how stupid white people are followed immediately by someone mocking blacks or Jews or whatever. If everyone gets insulted, everyone gets to insult, it’s fair.

Ashy the Angel

Heaven or Hell
kiwifarms.net
Oh you misunderstand me, my friend. I want these misguided souls to act out. I want them to be violent and lash back against their aggressors. Every time they do it puts their ideology in the trash can for the next 20 years.

Its extremely exceptional to look at articles claiming that white males are violent racists, and response to that you become a violent racist. I'm not afraid of some beanpole who thinks that minorities existing around him justifies a shooting spree. People have obviously learned nothing from the civil rights movement: the side that reacts with violence first loses.

Incels can keep shooting up schools until the government bans guns wholesale for all I care. White nationalism's greatest enemy is itself.

Iodised Ant

pregnant bearded japanese schoolgirl niggers
kiwifarms.net
Society has changed immensely in the last 50 years, and white males in particular have been expected to just suck it up. If they whine about it, then they are mocked and reminded of the privilege they hold. If they try to explain their frustrations, they are met with accusations of racism, sexism, homophobia, or believers in white supremacy.
Literally every group in America feels like this about their group, feels thats these feelings are exclusive to thier group alone. And that's the problem.

Krokodil Overdose

[|][||][||][|_]
kiwifarms.net
Literally every group in America feels like this about their group, feels thats these feelings are exclusive to thier group alone. And that's the problem.
Every other group has a large, well-funded, socially approved apparat to defend and advance the interests of the group qua the group.
One of these things is not like the others, one of these things just doesn't belong...

Ineedahero

kiwifarms.net
Its extremely exceptional to look at articles claiming that white males are violent racists, and response to that you become a violent racist.
You haven't answered my question. Who is responding by becoming a violent racist? Nobody in this thread. This is why it appears to be a fear based response, it's like its reflexive the second a white person starts talking about race. Since you want to trigger white supremacists, I thought you should know.

The Last Stand

kiwifarms.net
It seems like self hatred against your own race is common now in 2010s if you don't follow a certain ideology or belief. I can see the distant with automatically being labeled as "bad" or "lesser" because of your race.

Something I want to add is that this IS common with black people. If you associate yourself with whites, be prepared to get chastised for even being in the same area as them. Not into sports or eat a certain food? You're not black enough.

What happened to individuality? The right to prosperity, life and happiness? If the color of your skin or ethnicity is so important to you that you want to feel superior by knocking others down, then you are a sad human being. I've never seen such passive racism and distraught in Western civilization until the Trump presidency.

It seems like self hatred against your own race is common now in 2010s if you don't follow a certain ideology or belief. I can see the distant with automatically being labeled as "bad" or "lesser" because of your race.

Something I want to add is that this IS common with black people. If you associate yourself with whites, be prepared to get chastised for even being in the same area as them. Not into sports or eat a certain food? You're not black enough.

What happened to individuality? The right to prosperity, life and happiness? If the color of your skin or ethnicity is so important to you that you want to feel superior by knocking others down, then you are a sad human being. I've never seen such passive racism and distraught in Western civilization until the Trump presidency.
It's wanting to be seen as "one of the good ones". I'm sure some jews under nazi rule, to make the horrible oppression easier to deal with, said "You know, we are the cause of all the trouble". It's easier sometimes to just accept you are utter garbage and take the beatings than it is to feel oppressed for no reason you can control. If you happily take the beatings eventually they'll figure out you agree with them that you are bad, and maybe they'll move on and beat up someone else.

This is well understood in SJW circles, they call it internalized bigotry. It's just never applied to white guilt, because you can't be racist against white people, if you just change the definition of racism, white, and people.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Fucking thank you. White supremacists and their sympathizers are some of the thinnest-skinned people on the planet. It's funny how they claim to be the master race and smugly look down on everyone else while simultaneously crying and whining about how white men are now society's biggest victims because the media snarks at them sometimes. Because that's totally comparable to actual oppression, like what black people faced before the civil rights movement.

For the record, I don't think "WHITE MAN BAD" rhetoric helps anyone and I think it's stupid. I understand feeling defensive about it. After all, nobody should be blamed for the actions of other people (especially people who have been dead for ages). But if you genuinely feel like white men are in imminent danger you need to unplug from the media cycle and go outside.

Don't you find it strange that even on kiwifarms we can't have a single discussion about this weird society friendly racism without multiple people coming in to decry violence or mock white supremacists? It happens every single time, it's like pedo articles and 'good' except internet wide. It can't just be finding racists laughable, because if it was you would be ruining half the threads in a&h laughing at people like @Stoneheart. Personally, I think it's a fear response. I think people are (justifiably) terrified that all those lonely rejects out there with nothing to live for and no reason to feel pride except for the colour of their skin will realise that violence gets results, so any time a conversation potentially drifts in that direction, they feel the need to stamp it out quick smart
I'll start by saying 1) @Cosmos I know you fully understand everything I'm about to say, I'm not ranting at you and 2) I'm about to condense the general theme of all of A&H into one spergy rant, but @Ineedahero kind of inspired me by making a pretty good point, so everyone please forgive me my screed.

It's not about thinking my life is in physical danger.

Men get called a faggot by women because they didn't want to have sex right this very moment. Men are afraid of a partner getting violent because they know that both legally and socially if the police get involved they will have zero protection. Try to talk about it? "Oh sweetie that's because other men are holding you to toxic masculinity". I don't think I've ever been called a loser or a fag by other men for bucking the masculine norm. It's always, always the poor minorities who demand I play the strong silent type and endure whatever bullshit is thrown my way. Gender roles are a social construct, masculinity is bad, but when it's time to pay the bills it suddenly becomes apparent that the one set of gender roles these people will never surrender is the set that says men are disposable, men are supposed to do all the sacrificing, men are supposed to feel proud of being little cogs who prop up the actual special people.

I'm sure you know what it's like to endure some kind of abuse, most people do. But if you're a woman and you want to tell your story, guess what? CNN will believe you. USAToday will believe you. Huffingtonpost and Salon and Jezebel and every last video game website that thinks social justice is what it's supposed to be writing about instead of video games will believe you.

The twitterati, those bluechecks and thought leaders and others on the right side of history, well, their standards are higher of course. They'll believe you until it's not convenient. If you got assaulted you better hope your assailant's skin is a lighter color than yours. I don't really care what idiots say on twitter but it does bother me that twitter will endlessly allow it, while if I throw an asshole journalist's condescending dismissal back in their face by telling them to learn to code because they lost their high-paying blogging job and now can't go out drinking in their posh manhattan neighborhood 5 nights a week, suddenly it's "hate speech" and I need to be shut up.

Every day we are told that we're not good enough. Men are awful because we don't express our feelings. Men are pigs because we like looking at attractive women on tv and in movies. We are constantly being bombarded with the message that we are not good enough. We're colonizers. We steal jobs and college slots from minorities. Not enough women in STEM is a crime against humanity because college is so important, but if a man gets kicked out with fake assault charges he's a whiner because losing out on college suddenly isn't that important to a person's life. Calling a woman a slut is like taking the lord's name in vain, but if you disagree with a woman online the very first attack she will immediately go to is to call you a virgin, basement dweller, say you can't get laid and no woman wants you. The truth is defined by who is saying it, not what the actual truth is.

Brie Larson goes on a tear saying that white men need to shut up about Captain Marvel because it wasn't made for them, but if I say "okay I'm not going to see it then" without being angry or making a fuss, that's terrible because they don't want my voice, but they sure as shit feel entitled to my money. Gillette wants me to feel bad for teaching young boys to be violent, for catcalling women. The ad has nothing but white men doing bad and colored men correcting them. Even though 9 out of 10 women who don't have editorial control over articles and ads and shows will tell you that most of the catcalling comes from men of every skin color but white. But don't you dare point out that maybe nonwhite cultures could also do some work on improving themselves because then you're racist. So what message is that supposed to send? That if you're brown, you can't help treating women badly because only whites are smart enough to understand? That if you're a woman who is assaulted or abused, you'd better pray your attacker is white because otherwise the socjus focus groups will tar you as an enemy for harming the chosen narrative? Yet when we point out their hypocrisy, we get called racists.

Trump voters are tired of being called nazis. Millions of them voted for the same border control attitude that Obama ran on in 2008. Why don't Obama supporters get called nazis? These people disingenuously act like anyone who was a liberal but now is pissed at the democrats was always secretly a white supremacist just waiting for the right time to reveal themselves. Are you a white supremacist because you are not unflinchingly loyal to a party of rich assholes who profit off of terrifying immigrants and keeping them second class citizens? Are you a white supremacist because you don't believe in reparations for anyone who passes a paper bag test?

Are you a white supremacist because you believe in treating people like individuals and not judging them on their skin color? Because that's why I get called one so excuse me if I don't buy that "white supremacy" is a widespread problem.

Men get harsher prison sentences than women. Men kill themselves 3 times as often as women. Men are 4 times likelier to be homeless than women but unlike women, we don't get special shelters. A woman can leer and catcall and grope a man if she finds him attractive because her sexuality is beautiful and empowering, but men's sexuality is an ugly threat. "Don't use sex to shame us", says the people who use sex to shame us. Men don't get reproductive freedom like women. Women rape boys, beat their spouses, default on legal responsibilities and society wants to extend them endless understanding, but a man who acts like anything less than a self-flagellating combination of Ward Cleaver and Dudley Do-right must have the book thrown at them. If you're white and religious you're a genocidal maniac, if you're brown and religious you have a beautiful culture because once again, the white man's burden lives on unscathed, but don't call out the limlibs propagating it because the worst sin of all is pressuring them into actually doing the work of solving the problems they cause but blame us for.

But if we pipe up and complain about any of this? "Whoa simmer down there. We're just talking about actual white supremacists. If you think that applies to you that's your problem. Of course it's okay for you to just be you. What are you, fragile? Poor little fragile baby gonna cry?"

And then as soon as these people have tricked us into falling back on being strong and silent because that's what society wants all of us to be, everyone goes immediately back to shitting on us for being just that in every way. Once again I'm bad because I have a job, I get paid more than an equally qualified woman even though I don't, I oppress women because I ask them on dates sometimes, I'm selfish for showing feelings even though I'm a monster for not showing them.

If this kind of hypocritical motte-and-bailey antagonism was used on any group other than white males, any at all, it would be called "gaslighting" and we would be reminded that gaslighting is what nazis do, in between sharing frog memes and wearing red hats and other such abominable activities.

I know my life is in pretty good shape. The only problem I have with any of these faux-liberals is that I would like them to also admit their copious privilege. They don't want to and that makes them hypocrites, it makes them power-hungry opportunists, and it makes them pathetic. I would guess pretty much everyone here feels that way.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino