Disaster False Victimhood Is Driving Young White Men To Murder -

I'll start by saying 1) @Cosmos I know you fully understand everything I'm about to say, I'm not ranting at you and 2) I'm about to condense the general theme of all of A&H into one spergy rant, but @Ineedahero kind of inspired me by making a pretty good point, so everyone please forgive me my screed.

It's not about thinking my life is in physical danger.

Men get called a faggot by women because they didn't want to have sex right this very moment. Men are afraid of a partner getting violent because they know that both legally and socially if the police get involved they will have zero protection. Try to talk about it? "Oh sweetie that's because other men are holding you to toxic masculinity". I don't think I've ever been called a loser or a fag by other men for bucking the masculine norm. It's always, always the poor minorities who demand I play the strong silent type and endure whatever bullshit is thrown my way. Gender roles are a social construct, masculinity is bad, but when it's time to pay the bills it suddenly becomes apparent that the one set of gender roles these people will never surrender is the set that says men are disposable, men are supposed to do all the sacrificing, men are supposed to feel proud of being little cogs who prop up the actual special people.

I'm sure you know what it's like to endure some kind of abuse, most people do. But if you're a woman and you want to tell your story, guess what? CNN will believe you. USAToday will believe you. Huffingtonpost and Salon and Jezebel and every last video game website that thinks social justice is what it's supposed to be writing about instead of video games will believe you.

The twitterati, those bluechecks and thought leaders and others on the right side of history, well, their standards are higher of course. They'll believe you until it's not convenient. If you got assaulted you better hope your assailant's skin is a lighter color than yours. I don't really care what idiots say on twitter but it does bother me that twitter will endlessly allow it, while if I throw an asshole journalist's condescending dismissal back in their face by telling them to learn to code because they lost their high-paying blogging job and now can't go out drinking in their posh manhattan neighborhood 5 nights a week, suddenly it's "hate speech" and I need to be shut up.

Every day we are told that we're not good enough. Men are awful because we don't express our feelings. Men are pigs because we like looking at attractive women on tv and in movies. We are constantly being bombarded with the message that we are not good enough. We're colonizers. We steal jobs and college slots from minorities. Not enough women in STEM is a crime against humanity because college is so important, but if a man gets kicked out with fake assault charges he's a whiner because losing out on college suddenly isn't that important to a person's life. Calling a woman a slut is like taking the lord's name in vain, but if you disagree with a woman online the very first attack she will immediately go to is to call you a virgin, basement dweller, say you can't get laid and no woman wants you. The truth is defined by who is saying it, not what the actual truth is.

Brie Larson goes on a tear saying that white men need to shut up about Captain Marvel because it wasn't made for them, but if I say "okay I'm not going to see it then" without being angry or making a fuss, that's terrible because they don't want my voice, but they sure as shit feel entitled to my money. Gillette wants me to feel bad for teaching young boys to be violent, for catcalling women. The ad has nothing but white men doing bad and colored men correcting them. Even though 9 out of 10 women who don't have editorial control over articles and ads and shows will tell you that most of the catcalling comes from men of every skin color but white. But don't you dare point out that maybe nonwhite cultures could also do some work on improving themselves because then you're racist. So what message is that supposed to send? That if you're brown, you can't help treating women badly because only whites are smart enough to understand? That if you're a woman who is assaulted or abused, you'd better pray your attacker is white because otherwise the socjus focus groups will tar you as an enemy for harming the chosen narrative? Yet when we point out their hypocrisy, we get called racists.

Trump voters are tired of being called nazis. Millions of them voted for the same border control attitude that Obama ran on in 2008. Why don't Obama supporters get called nazis? These people disingenuously act like anyone who was a liberal but now is pissed at the democrats was always secretly a white supremacist just waiting for the right time to reveal themselves. Are you a white supremacist because you are not unflinchingly loyal to a party of rich assholes who profit off of terrifying immigrants and keeping them second class citizens? Are you a white supremacist because you don't believe in reparations for anyone who passes a paper bag test?

Are you a white supremacist because you believe in treating people like individuals and not judging them on their skin color? Because that's why I get called one so excuse me if I don't buy that "white supremacy" is a widespread problem.

Men get harsher prison sentences than women. Men kill themselves 3 times as often as women. Men are 4 times likelier to be homeless than women but unlike women, we don't get special shelters. A woman can leer and catcall and grope a man if she finds him attractive because her sexuality is beautiful and empowering, but men's sexuality is an ugly threat. "Don't use sex to shame us", says the people who use sex to shame us. Men don't get reproductive freedom like women. Women rape boys, beat their spouses, default on legal responsibilities and society wants to extend them endless understanding, but a man who acts like anything less than a self-flagellating combination of Ward Cleaver and Dudley Do-right must have the book thrown at them. If you're white and religious you're a genocidal maniac, if you're brown and religious you have a beautiful culture because once again, the white man's burden lives on unscathed, but don't call out the limlibs propagating it because the worst sin of all is pressuring them into actually doing the work of solving the problems they cause but blame us for.

But if we pipe up and complain about any of this? "Whoa simmer down there. We're just talking about actual white supremacists. If you think that applies to you that's your problem. Of course it's okay for you to just be you. What are you, fragile? Poor little fragile baby gonna cry?"

And then as soon as these people have tricked us into falling back on being strong and silent because that's what society wants all of us to be, everyone goes immediately back to shitting on us for being just that in every way. Once again I'm bad because I have a job, I get paid more than an equally qualified woman even though I don't, I oppress women because I ask them on dates sometimes, I'm selfish for showing feelings even though I'm a monster for not showing them.

If this kind of hypocritical motte-and-bailey antagonism was used on any group other than white males, any at all, it would be called "gaslighting" and we would be reminded that gaslighting is what nazis do, in between sharing frog memes and wearing red hats and other such abominable activities.

I know my life is in pretty good shape. The only problem I have with any of these faux-liberals is that I would like them to also admit their copious privilege. They don't want to and that makes them hypocrites, it makes them power-hungry opportunists, and it makes them pathetic. I would guess pretty much everyone here feels that way.
Fucking beautiful. Plus one from me, this pretty well covers my point of view without my stupidity getting in the way of the message.

frozenrunner

I could really use the salt
kiwifarms.net
I'll start by saying 1) @Cosmos I know you fully understand everything I'm about to say, I'm not ranting at you and 2) I'm about to condense the general theme of all of A&H into one spergy rant, but @Ineedahero kind of inspired me by making a pretty good point, so everyone please forgive me my screed.

Men get called a faggot by women because they didn't want to have sex right this very moment. Men are afraid of a partner getting violent because they know that both legally and socially if the police get involved they will have zero protection. Try to talk about it? "Oh sweetie that's because other men are holding you to toxic masculinity". I don't think I've ever been called a loser or a fag by other men for bucking the masculine norm. It's always, always the poor minorities who demand I play the strong silent type and endure whatever bullshit is thrown my way. Gender roles are a social construct, masculinity is bad, but when it's time to pay the bills it suddenly becomes apparent that the one set of gender roles these people will never surrender is the set that says men are disposable, men are supposed to do all the sacrificing, men are supposed to feel proud of being little cogs who prop up the actual special people.

I'm sure you know what it's like to endure some kind of abuse, most people do. But if you're a woman and you want to tell your story, guess what? CNN will believe you. USAToday will believe you. Huffingtonpost and Salon and Jezebel and every last video game website that thinks social justice is what it's supposed to be writing about instead of video games will believe you.

The twitterati, those bluechecks and thought leaders and others on the right side of history, well, their standards are higher of course. They'll believe you until it's not convenient. If you got assaulted you better hope your assailant's skin is a lighter color than yours. I don't really care what idiots say on twitter but it does bother me that twitter will endlessly allow it, while if I throw an asshole journalist's condescending dismissal back in their face by telling them to learn to code because they lost their high-paying blogging job and now can't go out drinking in their posh manhattan neighborhood 5 nights a week, suddenly it's "hate speech" and I need to be shut up.

Every day we are told that we're not good enough. Men are awful because we don't express our feelings. Men are pigs because we like looking at attractive women on tv and in movies. We are constantly being bombarded with the message that we are not good enough. We're colonizers. We steal jobs and college slots from minorities. Not enough women in STEM is a crime against humanity because college is so important, but if a man gets kicked out with fake assault charges he's a whiner because losing out on college suddenly isn't that important to a person's life. Calling a woman a slut is like taking the lord's name in vain, but if you disagree with a woman online the very first attack she will immediately go to is to call you a virgin, basement dweller, say you can't get laid and no woman wants you. The truth is defined by who is saying it, not what the actual truth is.

Brie Larson goes on a tear saying that white men need to shut up about Captain Marvel because it wasn't made for them, but if I say "okay I'm not going to see it then" without being angry or making a fuss, that's terrible because they don't want my voice, but they sure as shit feel entitled to my money. Gillette wants me to feel bad for teaching young boys to be violent, for catcalling women. The ad has nothing but white men doing bad and colored men correcting them. Even though 9 out of 10 women who don't have editorial control over articles and ads and shows will tell you that most of the catcalling comes from men of every skin color but white. But don't you dare point out that maybe nonwhite cultures could also do some work on improving themselves because then you're racist. So what message is that supposed to send? That if you're brown, you can't help treating women badly because only whites are smart enough to understand? That if you're a woman who is assaulted or abused, you'd better pray your attacker is white because otherwise the socjus focus groups will tar you as an enemy for harming the chosen narrative? Yet when we point out their hypocrisy, we get called racists.

Trump voters are tired of being called nazis. Millions of them voted for the same border control attitude that Obama ran on in 2008. Why don't Obama supporters get called nazis? These people disingenuously act like anyone who was a liberal but now is pissed at the democrats was always secretly a white supremacist just waiting for the right time to reveal themselves. Are you a white supremacist because you are not unflinchingly loyal to a party of rich assholes who profit off of terrifying immigrants and keeping them second class citizens? Are you a white supremacist because you don't believe in reparations for anyone who passes a paper bag test?

Are you a white supremacist because you believe in treating people like individuals and not judging them on their skin color? Because that's why I get called one so excuse me if I don't buy that "white supremacy" is a widespread problem.

Men get harsher prison sentences than women. Men kill themselves 3 times as often as women. Men are 4 times likelier to be homeless than women but unlike women, we don't get special shelters. A woman can leer and catcall and grope a man if she finds him attractive because her sexuality is beautiful and empowering, but men's sexuality is an ugly threat. "Don't use sex to shame us", says the people who use sex to shame us. Men don't get reproductive freedom like women. Women rape boys, beat their spouses, default on legal responsibilities and society wants to extend them endless understanding, but a man who acts like anything less than a self-flagellating combination of Ward Cleaver and Dudley Do-right must have the book thrown at them. If you're white and religious you're a genocidal maniac, if you're brown and religious you have a beautiful culture because once again, the white man's burden lives on unscathed, but don't call out the limlibs propagating it because the worst sin of all is pressuring them into actually doing the work of solving the problems they cause but blame us for.

But if we pipe up and complain about any of this? "Whoa simmer down there. We're just talking about actual white supremacists. If you think that applies to you that's your problem. Of course it's okay for you to just be you. What are you, fragile? Poor little fragile baby gonna cry?"

And then as soon as these people have tricked us into falling back on being strong and silent because that's what society wants all of us to be, everyone goes immediately back to shitting on us for being just that in every way. Once again I'm bad because I have a job, I get paid more than an equally qualified woman even though I don't, I oppress women because I ask them on dates sometimes, I'm selfish for showing feelings even though I'm a monster for not showing them.

If this kind of hypocritical motte-and-bailey antagonism was used on any group other than white males, any at all, it would be called "gaslighting" and we would be reminded that gaslighting is what nazis do, in between sharing frog memes and wearing red hats and other such abominable activities.

I know my life is in pretty good shape. The only problem I have with any of these faux-liberals is that I would like them to also admit their copious privilege. They don't want to and that makes them hypocrites, it makes them power-hungry opportunists, and it makes them pathetic. I would guess pretty much everyone here feels that way.
Too good a post for the bottom of the fourth page.

:semperfidelis:

The only point I would disagree on is "privilege." Progressives have skewed the meaning of that concept (like they do with most of the words they find useful) so much that it's just a verbal weapon they use to try and shame people for their immutable characteristics. "Check your privilege" means only "be quiet, unperson." They say it means more, but they're playing the motte and bailey game with that word, too.

I like the idea of forcing unprincipled people to play by their own shitty rules, but I'm still not playing that game. "Privilege" means next to nothing.

The Last Stand

kiwifarms.net

I'm not white but I'm sorry you have to deal with that. You make some valid points.

One thing I slightly disagree on with this point. Apparently Obama deported more illegal immigrants than Trump, but nobody talks about that. Good or bad. I believe Trump supporters get flask because of the vocal minority (:optimistic:) use Trump's words as absolute literal and use a legitimate concern to spew hate and boil it down to an elementary concept of ethnocentrism. Trump is rich himself, but I don't believe for a second he's a politician.

I think the points you discussed apply to black as well as white albeit differently. Men are superior but at the same time, we can't succumb to trouble. Only make it.

Mewtwo_Rain

Drown in the cesspool of darkness
kiwifarms.net
I believe Trump supporters get flask because of the vocal minority (:optimistic:) use Trump's words as absolute literal and use a legitimate concern to spew hate and boil it down to an elementary concept of ethnocentrism.
Personally, from my own experience, it's the opposite, most people don't even know what Trump has said or done, and use second hand sources to critique the man without realizing what his fans say or he has said. Then they chalk up everything they say as "hate speech" or "racism" without looking at the data or comments involved. (Not specifically you here, to make it clear I'm not being pointy) This seems to be largely due to constructive thought and reality aren't well liked in this day and age.

Most of the criticism isn't even legitimate criticism more than mass hysteria and willful ignorance which makes it worse. Don't get this twisted as "Trump is perfect" far from it but some criticism is so tone deaf and missing the mark it baffles me when people still utter it as if its a gospel of sorts.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Hey, thanks for the praise guys. I'm glad my words resonated.

One thing I slightly disagree on with this point. Apparently Obama deported more illegal immigrants than Trump, but nobody talks about that. Good or bad. I believe Trump supporters get flask because of the vocal minority (:optimistic:) use Trump's words as absolute literal and use a legitimate concern to spew hate and boil it down to an elementary concept of ethnocentrism.
He deported far more people than any president in history, and the usual suspects don't even care. He also bombed the shit out of the middle east because his findoms in Saudi Arabia told him to the same as Bush, he conveniently "pulled out" in the most asinine way possible in 2011 to say "see I ended war, give me a second term" and also to basically let ISIS come into being to justify his continued relationship with the real terrorists on the Saudi throne and once again, his blind supporters didn't care. Those of us who voted for him but did care are the aforementioned "white supremacists waiting for a time to reveal ourselves", so they maintain their sense of purity by pretending we are not reasonable enough to have ever sided with them on anything, they can only dehumanize us by pretending we never even did anything good in the first place. Hence "white supremacist" as a term is expanded to include anyone who is one of their own but disagreed on even one thing at some point.

And those ethno-nationalist people exist. But so did Black Panthers who supported Obama trying to intimidate people at voting locations. There just aren't that many of either. You have to factor in the media's intentions when they deliberately focus on every "ethnocentrist" who thinks the half-breed muslins are going to take his jerb. If Obama got called out for not constantly condemning every racist asshole who supported him the same way as they treat Trump, Obama's entire administration would've been nothing but every cable news network crying about his plans to exterminate immigrants and he'd still be catching flak now more than 2 years after he left office. Can you picture CNN or BBC doing that to the precious black man who won a nobel peace prize for literally nothing and then preceded to earn it by continuing the legacy of war and civil rights erosion that his predecessor got 8 years of hell for for no reason other than that he was a republican? I can't.

Personally, from my own experience, it's the opposite, most people don't even know what Trump has said or done, and use second hand sources to critique the man without realizing what his fans say or he has said. Then they chalk up everything they say as "hate speech" or "racism" without looking at the data or comments involved. (Not specifically you here, to make it clear I'm not being pointy) This seems to be largely due to constructive thought and reality aren't well liked in this day and age.

Most of the criticism isn't even legitimate criticism more than mass hysteria and willful ignorance which makes it worse. Don't get this twisted as "Trump is perfect" far from it but some criticism is so tone deaf and missing the mark it baffles me when people still utter it as if its a gospel of sorts.
This is really the big problem. It's all circular reasoning. "Vice told me Trump is a nazi". But what's your evidence? "Vice wouldn't lie they're a legitimate news organization!" But Fox News is legitimate and they say... "Well Fox News is all nazis!" How do you know...? "Because Trump is a nazi and they refuse to call him one!" But you don't know he is-- "But Vice told me he's a nazi!!"

Mix in some stimming about the wage gap that isn't real according to the study they "quote" but never read, some flapping about black people still being slaves living lives no better than they were 200 years ago while ignoring what actual 3rd world citizens go through, and of course you're a nazi for not agreeing blindly for joining the outgroup by threatening the supremacy of the ingroup. It's madness.

Last edited:

Ineedahero

kiwifarms.net
I think the points you discussed apply to black as well as white albeit differently. Men are superior but at the same time
Black men in America have it better in some ways, and so much worse in others. If progressives actually cared about any of the shit they drone on about fixing black families would be a national emergency.

But the thing is that that's basically true of everyone. Whether you think it's because of socialism or capitalism or racism or white supremacy or whatever, you have probably been stepped on by society at some point. When you get down to brass tacks, elveryone is not only equal, everyone is equally fucked.

That's why mlk resonated with me when I was younger, because he knew that while the blame game is always entertaining, and a good way to fire people up, it only has losers when it's played to the end. As after-school special as it sounds, the key is not to fight over our differences, but to bond over our similarities.

Edit: sorry this wasn't meant to be directed at you, I was just thinking out loud.

Ashy the Angel

Not great, not terrible
kiwifarms.net
blah blah blah
Most of that was projection, exaggerated stories from clickbait articles farming hate-views and the rest was shit that only happens if you let it.

A&H is not your personal fucking mental therapy session, a reprieve from perceived societal ills. It's a place to discuss the news and laugh at the spectacular exceptionalism in it. The same way we'd laugh at a muslim, a black guy a jew or a general-tier faggot we'd laugh at a white guy with a victim complex. In all of your paragraphs of bullshit not one of the things you brought up is justification for taking another life.

An interracial couple on TV is not excuse for murder.
A woman thinking you're a creep is not excuse for murder.
A progressive, woke media ad featuring white guys as antagonists is not excuse for murder.
Being called a piece of shit for your political views is not excuse for murder.
Getting called a virgin is not excuse for murder.

And if you think this doesn't happen to any other group you must be either blind, stupid, or both. Minstrel shows with big-lipped negro cartoons eating watermelon and shucking and jiving. Native Americans reduced to literal redskins hollering and jumping over flames. Asians being depicted as big-tooth slant-eyed yellow mongrels who will gladly sucky sucky five dorra. Hispanics as cholos and border-hopping wetbacks who're only here to "do the jobs others don't want to". Every muslim boarding a plane post-911 ever. What you've experienced as a white guy is a fucking fraction of what others have experienced that is actually baked into the very foundation of America itself.

And you think Obama and his supporters didn't get crap? You don't think that "Hope" poster wasn't endlessly memed, his decisions endlessly dissected? TRUMP HIMSELF led the entire "he wasn't born in America" crusade. You don't remember the insistence on calling him Barack HUSSEIN Obama that came from the right? The scandal over his fucking choice of suit color? The entire ACA debacle?

Your thinking only works if you strip every single event in history of context and assume world history started in 2016. Is it wrong that all Trump supporters are painted as nazis? Yes. But did he institute policies that are actually fucking abysmal? Yes. Did a bunch of goose-stepping neo-nazis support him? Yes. And there WAS no condemnation until the time for condemning these things had long since passed. He's the president of the United States, of course the spotlight is going to be on him. And if you're exceptional enough to wear a hat that easily identifies you and you don't expect blowback? I have nothing to say.

You're allowed to complain about unfair treatment. Racism against ANY skin color is wrong, including white. The problem is when you go on a rampage and shoot dozens of innocent people because your perception of the world has been so warped by /pol/ and right-wing communities you think the entire world is out to get you. Kiwifarms itself also aids in this thinking. Nobody gives a shit about positive articles posted here. People don't come here for that. They come to laugh, criticize, and rage. What you see here can taint your perception of reality until you think the jewish guy next to you on the bus wants to systematically destroy your race. God help you if this is the only place you get your news.

In conclusion, suck it the fuck up. If you don't want to be seen as a piece of shit then re-examine your beliefs and make a change in who you are and what you do. It's extremely easy to not be a creep, or get burned by women, or to be called a nazi. But honest introspection is one of the hardest things a person can do, bar none. Life is not twitter. Life is not kiwifarms. Life isn't "WHITE MAN BAD (And that's a good thing) written by Jessie H. Feminberg". You have a choice in how you're perceived by others. Unused to having people see your race and judging you based on that? Welcome to being every black guy wearing a hoodie at night walking behind a woman ever. Be thankful most blacks are more concerned with killing each other than writing cringy manifestos and shooting up places of worship.

The best thing you can do to beat these people, these writers and these women and these fuckers out to get you is to be BETTER than them, which should come naturally to you anyway, right? Be the best person you can be. When the cannibalistic capitalist system collapses maybe we'll make you a czar of manliness or some shit, I dunno.

Kalishnakov

kiwifarms.net
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/aaronfreedman/false-victimhood-kills
But ultimately, the only way to beat false victimhood will be a politics that gets beyond the us–them dichotomies of identity. The renewal in the West of a vision for social and economic rights for all, built around class struggle, is encouraging. The best way to beat counterrevolution, after all, is with the real thing.
The entire article is a psychological slop soup that pokes at white men and doesn't define what the "revolution" nor "counter revolution" supposedly is.

nosemouth

kiwifarms.net
Most of that was projection, exaggerated stories from clickbait articles farming hate-views and the rest was shit that only happens if you let it.

A&H is not your personal fucking mental therapy session, a reprieve from perceived societal ills. It's a place to discuss the news and laugh at the spectacular exceptionalism in it. The same way we'd laugh at a muslim, a black guy a jew or a general-tier faggot we'd laugh at a white guy with a victim complex. In all of your paragraphs of bullshit not one of the things you brought up is justification for taking another life.

A progressive, woke media ad featuring white guys as antagonists is not excuse for murder.
Nobody here claimed it was, disingenuous clown. Try not pulling arguments out of your well-used ass and respond to something that was actually said.

And if you think this doesn't happen to any other group you must be either blind, stupid, or both. Minstrel shows with big-lipped negro cartoons eating watermelon and shucking and jiving. Native Americans reduced to literal redskins hollering and jumping over flames. Asians being depicted as big-tooth slant-eyed yellow mongrels who will gladly sucky sucky five dorra. Hispanics as cholos and border-hopping wetbacks who're only here to "do the jobs others don't want to". Every muslim boarding a plane post-911 ever. What you've experienced as a white guy is a fucking fraction of what others have experienced that is actually baked into the very foundation of America itself.
Oh, if only any of this diarrhea was commonplace in the "very foundation of America itself" within the last fifty years.

And you think Obama and his supporters didn't get crap? You don't think that "Hope" poster wasn't endlessly memed, his decisions endlessly dissected? TRUMP HIMSELF led the entire "he wasn't born in America" crusade. You don't remember the insistence on calling him Barack HUSSEIN Obama that came from the right? The scandal over his fucking choice of suit color? The entire ACA debacle?

Your thinking only works if you strip every single event in history of context and assume world history started in 2016. Is it wrong that all Trump supporters are painted as nazis? Yes. But did he institute policies that are actually fucking abysmal? Yes. Did a bunch of goose-stepping neo-nazis support him? Yes. And there WAS no condemnation until the time for condemning these things had long since passed. He's the president of the United States, of course the spotlight is going to be on him. And if you're exceptional enough to wear a hat that easily identifies you and you don't expect blowback? I have nothing to say.
Aren't you late for your Antifa meeting? LOL

Pokemonquistador

kiwifarms.net

You're allowed to complain about unfair treatment. Racism against ANY skin color is wrong, including white. The problem is when you go on a rampage and shoot dozens of innocent people because your perception of the world has been so warped by /pol/ and right-wing communities you think the entire world is out to get you. Kiwifarms itself also aids in this thinking. Nobody gives a shit about positive articles posted here. People don't come here for that. They come to laugh, criticize, and rage. What you see here can taint your perception of reality until you think the jewish guy next to you on the bus wants to systematically destroy your race. God help you if this is the only place you get your news.

In conclusion, suck it the fuck up. If you don't want to be seen as a piece of shit then re-examine your beliefs and make a change in who you are and what you do. It's extremely easy to not be a creep, or get burned by women, or to be called a nazi. But honest introspection is one of the hardest things a person can do, bar none. Life is not twitter. Life is not kiwifarms. Life isn't "WHITE MAN BAD (And that's a good thing) written by Jessie H. Feminberg". You have a choice in how you're perceived by others. Unused to having people see your race and judging you based on that? Welcome to being every black guy wearing a hoodie at night walking behind a woman ever. Be thankful most blacks are more concerned with killing each other than writing cringy manifestos and shooting up places of worship.

The best thing you can do to beat these people, these writers and these women and these fuckers out to get you is to be BETTER than them, which should come naturally to you anyway, right? Be the best person you can be. When the cannibalistic capitalist system collapses maybe we'll make you a czar of manliness or some shit, I dunno.
This tirade is directed at nobody. I guarantee, any white man self-aware enough to internalize it is not the type to shoot up an establishment because a woman rejected him or because someone on a shitposting site told him to be a Nazi. And any man who would do those sorts of things, probably has too much wrong with him to listen to any kind of reason. Also, you cite white misbehavior against other races but completely ignore the Democrats and mass media's efforts to demonize white people and paint them as uniquely evil. You act as if most people on the right view the Charlottesville rioters and White Supremacists as anything other a group of exceptional individuals trying to co-opt the Nazi's badass iconography and reputation so they don't feel like the small-dicked losers they are.

As for KiwiFarms, sure it's a place for salt-lovers, but it's also a place where the news is raw and uncensored. Where I've read opinions from both those on the right and on the left. The fact that you can come here and jizz unironically over the corpse of Obama's presidency and not get banhammered by the mods proves that this is a place where all serious discussion is welcomed regardless of the speaker's politics. Try saying something positive about Trump on a board run by SJWs. Ask any right wing commentator on Youtube or Twitter if his/her content is being shadowbanned or sent down the Censorship Hole.

And so what if some Trump supporter wants to wear a MAGA hat in the middle of some liberal bughive? Showing visual support for a sitting President who won a legitimate election is not, and never will be Hate Speech. You may not like it, but you have no right to act like an exceptional individual and attack the person wearing the hat. Maybe YOU should "be better" by being calm and reasonable, and by saying to them, "I respect your legal right to wear the hat, but I find Trump's policies harmful. I would be willing to discuss my point of view with you if you had some time." (Yes, this sounds like a clunky way to engage a political rival in debate, but it's far less exceptional than going REEEEEEE and knocking off the person's hat.)

Mewtwo_Rain

Drown in the cesspool of darkness
kiwifarms.net
In all of your paragraphs of bullshit not one of the things you brought up is justification for taking another life.
You're missing the point drastically. No one is saying it justifies murder or going off the deep end, but if you take away a person's ability to be sympathized with or push them to the extreme by either forcing them into antagonistic extremes over and over again, it will lead to that very conclusion.

WHOOSH. Missing the point by a large margin.

Again, missing the point. When minorities complain everyone is supposed to stop the presses and listen and capitulate to the demands given. When a woman makes an accusation the crowd is supposed to grab pitch forks and basically destroy the accussed. When a White man says he has problems then we're supposed to get over some ridiculous privilege. Also many "White guys" have experienced worse than what said poster has pointed out, so why are you trying to deride it as if it's the counter and not the common rule?

Obama recieved violence along with his supporters, including racial targetting by a large swath of hte political establishment and population? Do tell. Don't cherry pick minor groups. ACA debacle falls squarely on Obama's shoulders for pushing for it and lying. The rest of your concepts apply universally to every president but it's not specifically based on skin color, if you'll remember most people in the Black community called Obama a "Mutt" before he pissed of Conservatives big time and then all of a sudden one drop rule applies. Who remembers people saying his children were off limits to be criticized but then the left continously attacks Trump's children? Hmm. Sounds like hypocrisy. Who remembers Obama and Hillary both going on about superiority and going high while everyone goes low? Ah yes, but let's not hold them to their words.

By that logic Obama should be painted a Nazi. The ACA thanks to the democrats and the likes of Obama forced my aunt to have to eat at a soup kitchen because she makes just enough it costed far more than it should have. Your guilt by assoication fallacies are absurd and mind numbing. Antifa-violent communist from Germany in WWII who were just as violent as the Nazi's often show support for Democrats and Obama and hold him as a "dear" in their heart. Also you're bullshitting, Trump distanced himself from the Nazi's and White supremacist MULTIPLE times, not just once, not just twice, not just three times over multiple times he pushed out he did not agree with them.

Strawmen/Correlation/causation fallacy. You're saying everyone elses peception of reality is tained but you don't even get some of the "conspiracies" you are trying to make tangible and misrepresenting it and purposely I might add.

Considering men in general are falling behind in society which multiple studies show in every sector of society (Education, work force, suicides, etc.) Your claims are lacking any substance of "reality." Also Black people aren't judged merely because Black skin, it's called FBI statistics and violent crime ratios. 52% from 13% of the population makes a lot of people anxious. Actually I'll correct myself it's actually 7.5% (mainly Black males) committing 52% of the violent crime. Ok, one more correction. It's actually ~2.5% of that 7.5% of the population committing that 52% of violent crime. (I should say: 2.5% of the population commits more violent crime than 61% of the majority of the population.)

"Be better than them." When these same writers probably contributed to men being torn down in society, and that's without this anti-White rhetoric which shows the White male populace is being torn down for no reason. It'd be one thing if everyone was being propped up instead of tearing one group down to push others up (this includes women as well.) That's not the case, that's not reality.

Corporations will outlive this Crony Capitalism that they manipulated and destroyed (hence not even really being "True capitalism" in it's normal form. People aren't asking to praise men, what men are simply asking for is to be treated with some dignity and respect, which considering the stats of men falling behind in society isn't because they aren't trying it's because leverage and uncompromising power positions are being handled to women and other groups at the expense of others. Which is not equality of opportunity nor is it equality in the truest sense.

But something something projection. Irony at its finest.

Last edited:

Krokodil Overdose

[|][||][||][|_]
kiwifarms.net
So you're saying every other group needs to check thier privilege?
I'm agreeing with Ace of Spades here: "a rule that doesn't apply to everyone isn't a rule. It's an attack."

Though it occurs to me that the kind of DARVO tactics we see w/r/t race in this country closely tracks with a lot of other stuff we document on this website- the r/polyamory thread, of all things, has an almost pitch-perfect parallel. Specifically, the users' insistence that if you get hurt, or angry, or jealous about your partner fucking other people, you are the asshole who needs to sit down and shut up. More broadly, pathologizing normal behavior (f/e "being angered by blood libels") is a go-to tactic among psychological abusers, because the more they can convince their victim that there's something wrong with them, the more they control them.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
Haidt originally described what @Alec Benson Leary talked about as a "victimhod culture", but I don't think this is quite right. Victims can heal, move on, and grow. What we have today is a grievance culture. The difference between grievance and victimhood is that victims can move on from their victimized states. the aggrieved can't--or maybe won't. Grievance is heavily incentivized, look no further than Twitter to see the long line of people complaining about how personally aggrieved they are. Victims know that, once removed from their situation, it doesn't define them anymore. Someone who is aggrieved plays their victimhood over in their head, again and again, like a broken record. But this is what gets rewarded, so they stay aggrieved.

The social palliative for grievance is sympathy, but unfortunately, there's only so much to go around. So we are put in the uncomfortable position of having the decide whose pain counts. Who do we give our limited amounts of sympathy to, and who is not deserving of sympathy? Whose grievance is credible, and whose isn't? The system that is used by third parties to decide whose grievances get rewarded is called privilege.

Privilege gets used in the above context because it conflates power and responsibility. When you have power, you have responsibility, therefore if things are bad, it’s your fault. When you lack responsibility, you search for change through others. The powerless--or non-privileged--are not responsible for their suffering. You shouldn’t have to live like this; other people need to recognize your pain and change accordingly. Since you must rely on others to change the world for you, you must therefore make your suffering as visible--or audible as possible.

While everyone certainly feels that their own suffering is genuine, the nature of the limited amount of available sympathy (Sympathy Economy?) is such that the grievances have to appeal to the sensibilities of a third party if you want that sympathy, so they take on the performance art style that we see in SocJus.

Privilege works great for determining whose grievances count, because it's a one-dimensional universal constant. For any two people, one has privilege over the other, and that first person has it better in every single way, and that second person has it worse in every single way. The circumstances are irrelevant. A white man starving to death on the streets in the middle of winter has privilege over Michelle Obama.

Since the oppressed have neither responsibility or agency, this means that all responsibility lies within the hands of the privileged. This responsibility means that if they suffer, their suffering begin and ends with them, so they should get up and fix it themselves. Complaining about it is just an entitled demand for the non-privileged to manage their emotions, therefore not only they are not deserving of sympathy, but it's okay to mock and belittle their pain. In fact it's necessary to do so, because otherwise evidence may mount that the one-dimensional privilege model doesn't make sense. At the very least, they must state that it doesn’t count as the correct sort of pain to matter in the moral calculus and certainly isn’t even in the same ballpark as their own.

Ruin

Big tiddy Nazi GF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Next time just write "Reeeeeeee Nazis!" It says the same thing and it's shorter. Brevity being the soul of wit and whatnot.

Dracula's Spirit Animal

One time, I accidentally ate a bunch of nails
kiwifarms.net

Whole-heartedly agree. That was very well written.

The original article, and the entire cultural perspective reminds me of the line: If the devil didn't exist, man would need to create him.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino