Disaster False Victimhood Is Driving Young White Men To Murder -

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
But if we pipe up and complain about any of this? "Whoa simmer down there. We're just talking about actual white supremacists. If you think that applies to you that's your problem. Of course it's okay for you to just be you. What are you, fragile? Poor little fragile baby gonna cry?"
If this kind of hypocritical motte-and-bailey antagonism was used on any group other than white males, any at all, it would be called "gaslighting" and we would be reminded that gaslighting is what nazis do, in between sharing frog memes and wearing red hats and other such abominable activities.
When someone speaks against the narrative, you retreat into saying "quit crying, we're only talking about real white supremacists, if you have a problem that means you need to self-crit". You actually distilled my points into "an interracial couple on TV is not an excuse for murder" as if I was complaining about my inability to get away with murdering people. That's like if a black man complained about an entrenched system of institutional racism hampering his ability to get ahead in society and I responded by saying "well you're black so quit stealing TVs and selling crack in Compton". But of course in that case such dismissive callousness would be bad.

Thank you for proving my point about your deceitful motte-and-bailey tactics exactly the way I said you people do it, and not even being self-aware enough to realize it.

The Last Stand

kiwifarms.net
No one is saying it justifies murder or going off the deep end, but if you take away a person's ability to be sympathized with or push them to the extreme by either forcing them into antagonistic extremes over and over again, it will lead to that very conclusion.
You could say that about the War of Drugs and the effect it had on poverished urban communities, particularly Southern California. Black unemployment was at a high, schools were underfunded. Only way to make decent money was to sell drugs. And look at the results.

Mewtwo_Rain

Drown in the cesspool of darkness
kiwifarms.net
You could say that about the War of Drugs and the effect it had on poverished urban communities, particularly Southern California. Black unemployment was at a high, schools were underfunded. Only way to make decent money was to sell drugs. And look at the results.
There's a difference here though. What I'm talking about is if White people decided to blame every stubbed toe, every failure, every tumor one develops on Black people. In the case you are describing people still have sympathy for the plight of the Black community, but in reverse the case is becoming a diminished return.

Imagine if you will if every time a Black person was like "I grew up in a bad neighborhood" instead of giving a sympathetic nod, instead Whites went "So?! Most of us had a bad upbringing also?!" If every time a Black person chimed for sympathy everyone just either shunned them or deflected to Asians, Hispanics, Whites, etc.

I also would like to bring up the point of responsibility whether you agree or not, every time a Black kid is successful the Black community likes to shun them with "You're acting White" as if they want the successful Black man/kid/woman to fail purposely. Did the war on drugs cause issues to the Black community? Sure. However, one also has to admit some of the wounds from the Black community are self-inflicted and can't be recovered until they admit those issues honestly.

Just think of it in a reverse world where White people were in Black positions, and then going "Stop acting Black" to a White kid/man/woman who was trying to get out of the lower threshold of society. In my opinion the war on drugs is used as a scapegoat, much like the "But 400 years of slavery" argument is. There are quite a few Black men, and women who leave the Black community and end up with great successes yet they are ignored by the Black community. Why? War on drugs doesn't cover ignoring successful Black men and women. So then it becomes the question is it a cultural thing or is it that the Black community has developed this mentality because they find victomhood a better and more profitable method. (Note: I know democrats and Black caucus elites love keeping Blacks down and not actually fixing anything for them, but I'm talking outside those two "malicious" groups.)

Again, I want to reiterate yes, it had a negative impact on all sides. Here's the issue though, how long is this scapegoat going to be used to justify the high crime, the refusal to attempt to be successful despite evidence it happens quite a bit for Black people in general (Look at the music, movie, sports industry) or is it going to be an eternal excuse when one in the Black community doesn't put any effort into being successful a fall back for those who aren't so lucky at every turn?

Either way I want to reiterate: My point was more so imagine a Black kid growing up in an abusive household, instead of meeting sympathy met deflection or was demonized for all of societies ills, was blamed for every lock step failure on other minority groups, and was blamed for every legal aspect, and because another group was irresponsible. Imagine if they were the majority, they were then told that everyone wanted them either gone or a minority or ceased from existence and then education systems taught "Black men were oppressive to Black women and every other group." Then bashed over the head and browbeat over and over again.

In that case, that Black kid may end up finally going over the edge and shooting someone or going on a murder streak, but I want to reinforce, I'm not justifying it but I could understand. Now switch the roles of that Black kid to a White kid, and then ask why is society trying to justify this treatment on any basis instead of being sympathetic? We see sympathy extended to minorities, but we also see Whites heavily demonized in a similar fashion to Nazi Germany. "Der Whites wants your children to starve, and you to not be successful." "Der Whites are de oppressor (Enemy)" "Der Whites should be removed." If that were happening in front of other minority groups those same groups would blame everyone else for not shutting it down and stopping the demonization, but when it happens to Whites then we're just supposed to turn a blind eye and pretend nothing is wrong or disturbing about that trend?

I've always been taught if a group was being abused to stand up for those being picked on or mistreated. How much of a howdydoo when I seek a return and the other groups are not only joining in on the attack of people like myself, but also endorsing it.

Sorry for the rant, but just my perspective on the situation.

Vendetta™

In Vino Veritas
kiwifarms.net
There's a difference here though. What I'm talking about is if White people decided to blame every stubbed toe, every failure, every tumor one develops on Black people. In the case you are describing people still have sympathy for the plight of the Black community, but in reverse the case is becoming a diminished return.
Agreed on the premise of every group having their given flaws, but not on your "diminishing returns" concept. Sympathy for your fellow man is just that, and may or may not be reciprocated based on the individual themselves. For as much as you have people pushing this kind of drivel, your average person, at least for now, is not buying into it. Realistically, I don't think you're going to have ethnic groups feeling unsympathetic or hostile to whites on a large scale, so I don't think wise to condemn a group based on the moral failings of outliers.

By doing so, you're giving them exactly what they wanted: A chance to declare you a racist, and attempt to denounce you. Not to mention weakening your whole "point" by responding with violence, because then you've become the enemy they were making up.

To expand on this a little, I remember you saying (apologies if I'm misquoting you):

I wonder if the US made the wrong choice by catering to minority groups, for all the goodwill we received in return
Having equal-rights is not necessarily equivalent to "catering", it is just setting a default position for people's social standing and opportunities, without outright dehumanizing entire groups. So, the correct response is not to bend or change based on the political agenda of useful idiots. What I'm trying to say is, whites shouldn't develop more resentment for entire ethnic groups (solves nothing, like any ethno-nationalist movement), but should instead take a stand against the clear racism on display.

Just think of it in a reverse world where White people were in Black positions, and then going "Stop acting Black" to a White kid/man/woman who was trying to get out of the lower threshold of society. There are quite a few Black men, and women who leave the Black community and end up with great successes yet they are ignored by the Black community. Why? War on drugs doesn't cover ignoring successful Black men and women. So then it becomes the question is it a cultural thing or is it that the Black community has developed this mentality because they find victomhood a better and more profitable method.
This is a damn fine point. As a black american, you'll get this constantly. You'll be called an "uncle tom" or "house nigger" for speaking properly, pursuing your education or associating with other races at all. Worse, a lot of people in the community actually promote anti-intellectualism because somehow intelligence is somehow a white invention, if that's not racist, I don't know what is.

No amount of constantly complaining about being oppressed or demanding reparations is going to help, and I truly wish more could see that.

I know democrats and Black caucus elites love keeping Blacks down and not actually fixing anything for them, but I'm talking outside those two "malicious" groups.)
Absolutely, one simply needs to look at the welfare state (and how it's abused) to see that. Thomas Sowell made this point well:

I've always been taught if a group was being abused to stand up for those being picked on or mistreated. How much of a howdydoo when I seek a return and the other groups are not only joining in on the attack of people like myself, but also endorsing it.
Agreed, we're not going to solve this by constantly trying to switch the oppressor/oppressed positions. The best thing we can do is to shun this type of racism where we find it, no matter the skin color or political disposition of who says it.

Anyway, great post, even if we got lost on our way to Deep Thoughts.

Last edited:

Mewtwo_Rain

kiwifarms.net
Agreed on the premise of every group having their given flaws, but not on your "diminishing returns" concept. Sympathy for your fellow man is just that,
My apologies. When I say that what I merely mean is that if you're getting attacked or seeking sympathy you expect around an equal amount from all sides. For instance if you are being attacked by a criminal you would expect your neighbors to call the cops in kind, and at the same time you would in turn be expected to call the cops if you ever witness their house being broken into. An "equivalent exchange" of sorts. It's not a written demand or rule, but general courtesy. In my opinion. Unlike now where a recent guy I know told me from the Black community "If he sees a White woman being attacked they are too much trouble and thus he will not lift a finger to help." Despite the same guy knowing full well I've helped other minorities in similar situations.

and may or may not be reciprocated based on the individual themselves. For as much as you have people pushing this kind of drivel, your average person, at least for now, is not buying into it. Realistically, I don't think you're going to have ethnic groups feeling unsympathetic or hostile to whites on a large scale, so I don't think wise to condemn a group based on the moral failings of outliers.
The only problem I have with this concept is ideas like this are easily influenced by normalization, and although it's not fully concrete in theory, it's how I theorized Nazi Germany played out, at least by the official narrative of the events that occurred. Most people (normies especially) will go along with a flow. It's in the same vain why people are no longer identifying as "Left leaning" people yet carrying out the same ideas, and women are not identifying as "feminist" yet pushing the same narratives and illogical narratives.

By doing so, you're giving them exactly what they wanted: A chance to declare you a racist, and attempt to denounce you. Not to mention weakening your whole "point" by responding with violence, because then you've become the enemy they were making up.
The real truth is, if they can not use confirmation bias to identify someone as myself as racist with that cncept they will grasp for another straw to do so, or find another level to go for that process of thought.

To expand on this a little, I remember you saying (apologies if I'm misquoting you):
No. That's pretty much what I said in the post I think you're quoting but it was intended in another way that I didn't explain out. Though I'll explain myself out here in a second.

Having equal-rights is not necessarily equivalent to "catering", it is just setting a default position for people's social standing and opportunities, without outright dehumanizing entire groups. So, the correct response is not to bend or change based on the political agenda of useful idiots. What I'm trying to say is, whites shouldn't develop more resentment for entire ethnic groups (solves nothing, like any ethno-nationalist movement), but should instead take a stand against the clear racism on display.
I think it's less equal, and more we put pedestals up for minority groups to attempt to remove the imbalances. However, in the long run those attempts have been ignored, or misused in the first place and are now being used against the majority. My quote in that regard was as mentioned more to argue or hypothesize if we did follow in Africa's/Japan's/etc.'s active stances would we be more unified as a country and less leaning on the brink of destruction? Would we still be having these same issues? In that same post I hypothesized or a quote later on IIRC where I said more than likely the set of events were eventual either way due to it being a perfect storm of the events leading up to what's happening but it is a question that should be examined at length.

This is a damn fine point. As a black american, you'll get this constantly. You'll be called an "uncle tom" or "house nigger" for speaking properly, pursuing your education or associating with other races at all. Worse, a lot of people in the community actually promote anti-intellectualism because somehow intelligence is somehow a white invention, if that's not racist, I don't know what is.
The problem in my opinion is not the idea that, that specific kind of thinking is racist, but more that the Black community has brainwashed many within its boundaries into believing it's logical or normalizing that thought process. Which is the same issue I have with the anti-White sentiment being spread. Most normies will not get active until it's either too late or has been completely normalized and if that happens more violence not less will occur.

No amount of constantly complaining about being oppressed or demanding reparations is going to help, and I truly wish more could see that.
It's the lazy man's excuse. It's why it's so effective. Most people who follow that logic know it's not true but in doing so would have to place a lot of blame on themselves which they won't do whether because they no longer can (Brain protecting itself in a sense) or because they are now normalized and brainwashed too it.

Absolutely, one simply needs to look at the welfare state (and how it's abused) to see that. Thomas Sowell made this point well:
Sadly, many ignore Thomas Sowell, and some Black men I recently debated could not stomach to even watch the speech he gave that I presented because "I was presenting someone that agreed with me" [insert bias argument here] and because "That doesn't make him right." Even though his research is very well thorough and more makes up the obviousness of not only that but the single mother household fiasco that has destroyed the Black community.

Agreed, we're not going to solve this by constantly trying to switch the oppressor/oppressed positions. The best thing we can do is to shun this type of racism where we find it, no matter the skin color or political disposition of who says it.

Anyway, great post, even if we got lost on our way to Deep Thoughts.
Fully agreed, however, if these things do not stop sooner or later the society will cross a line of no return. I would hope people are smart enough on all sides to realize this, but I'm more realist (and therefore leading down the negative belief) and think we're repeating history and humans like always will let each other and our good intelligence down.

Since this discussion still holds true about this article I think it's still well fitting. Unless the mods disagree, then i'm willing to veer away from it if so. I'll let them decide if they wish for us to drop it in regards to this topic post (Being off topic I mean--->If they think it is)

The Last Stand

kiwifarms.net
I also would like to bring up the point of responsibility whether you agree or not, every time a Black kid is successful the Black community likes to shun them with "You're acting White" as if they want the successful Black man/kid/woman to fail purposely.
Believe me, that does happen. "Crabs in a bucket" mentality. It's damaging to one's psyche as well when you get chastised for being different towards your own race for no reason.

AnotherPleb

kiwifarms.net
> Aaron Freedman

You know, I'm about ready to say to bring me a finger of every single Jew out there that spreads this bullshit narrative. You should understand you're ""white"", goy, so you'd be killed off too in this white genocide deal.
The main difference there is that (((they))) have a country of their own to flee to if shit hits the fan.

A country which often forgets how lucky it is that it is one of the largest benefactors of Pax Americana. When that changes, Israel is going to be at the mercy of all the towel heads surrounding them.

Reactions: ConfederateIrishman

Vendetta™

In Vino Veritas
kiwifarms.net
Apologies for the delayed response, my work keeps me on call 24/7.

When I say that what I merely mean is that if you're getting attacked or seeking sympathy you expect around an equal amount from all sides. For instance if you are being attacked by a criminal you would expect your neighbors to call the cops in kind, and at the same time you would in turn be expected to call the cops if you ever witness their house being broken into. An "equivalent exchange" of sorts. It's not a written demand or rule, but general courtesy. In my opinion. Unlike now where a recent guy I know told me from the Black community "If he sees a White woman being attacked they are too much trouble and thus he will not lift a finger to help." Despite the same guy knowing full well I've helped other minorities in similar situations.
It's entirely reasonable to expect that, it's good ethics and the proper conduct.

Well, that is incredibly scummy of your associate to act that way, but it sounds like a combination of negligence and ignorance, not a direct confirmation of hostility. I don't have statistics on hand, but I just don't think there's any reason to think that minorities in the upper to upper-middle class and above think/act this way on average. Unless you have other experiences that make you feel this way? In which case, do share them, it'll help understand your view a little better.

You, as an upstanding citizen should not change your ways based on foolishness, certainly. I understand that it feels like you're the only one doing the right thing though, and that can be discouraging.

The only problem I have with this concept is ideas like this are easily influenced by normalization, and although it's not fully concrete in theory, it's how I theorized Nazi Germany played out, at least by the official narrative of the events that occurred. Most people (normies especially) will go along with a flow. It's in the same vain why people are no longer identifying as "Left leaning" people yet carrying out the same ideas, and women are not identifying as "feminist" yet pushing the same narratives and illogical narratives.
You're not far off the mark with that idea, I would think that most groups intending violence would start by normalizing and internalizing hatred. Yet, I don't think we're quite that far gone in terms of the issue, however. Personally, I think this whole "anti-white" trend in journalism is a result of toxic SJW/leftist politics infecting everything it touches, and only because they hate the idea of authority or majority groups.

So, I'm not sure it's a result of the majority hating whites, as much as it is left-leaning journos cashing in one hot social justice topics. If all of a sudden Hispanics became the majority and held a high % of authority positions, they'd start to hate that, too. I think, with any luck, this trend will eventually come to pass, much like the satanic panic and the religious back-and-forth of the late 2000s/early 2010s.

I think it's less equal, and more we put pedestals up for minority groups to attempt to remove the imbalances. However, in the long run those attempts have been ignored, or misused in the first place and are now being used against the majority. My quote in that regard was as mentioned more to argue or hypothesize if we did follow in Africa's/Japan's/etc.'s active stances would we be more unified as a country and less leaning on the brink of destruction? Would we still be having these same issues?
Ah, you're referring to the pedestalization of these groups, and not the concept of equal rights as a whole. I apologize, I believed you were critiquing the push for equal rights throughout America's history (and by extension, saying that we made the wrong choice by abolishing our old ways). In that case, I would actually agree, by trying to specifically appease groups you end up creating more divisions, rather than a united whole. Which is actually indicative of the problems with the modern progressive movement as a whole.

Africa/Japan are good examples in that, by not trying to bolster specific groups, they've equalized the playing field in some respects, but I'm not sure they're super great examples. Both of these countries are still racially-biased, just in the other direction. I recall one of the African establishments having some odd law about having black representatives in your company, simply for the sake of representation, which does little for the success of the actual business. Not to mention that both of these countries are still having race-issues, like with the attack of white farmers in SA.

The Japanese are pretty much notorious for their xenophobia, and the likelihood of an out-group member "making it" in Japan seem to be quite low, if you're not a native. They've historically had a very low naturalization rate for legal immigrants, compared to their contemporaries.

So, yes, there is benefit in true equality, but we don't have many great examples because most places you go will be biased, just in different directions.

The problem in my opinion is not the idea that, that specific kind of thinking is racist, but more that the Black community has brainwashed many within its boundaries into believing it's logical or normalizing that thought process.
Of course, the notion itself isn't "racist" in the traditional sense as it is stupid. What I mean by "racist" is this: The same people who promote anti-intellectualism in the community will take offense the very second anyone suggests that the black community as a whole is falling behind other races in the intelligence category, and they'll probably call the person who said it a racist. It's ironic in a strange way.

As a black person myself, I'm glad I wasn't exposed to this kind of non-think at an early age, it's like you said, you'll be outright ignored for being successful. I don't know when that'll change, but it's sad when the best thing you can do as a intellectual black person is to distance yourself from the "community" as much as possible.

Which is the same issue I have with the anti-White sentiment being spread. Most normies will not get active until it's either too late or has been completely normalized and if that happens more violence not less will occur.
I sympathize with your worries, but I don't think it'll result in anything large-scale, at least not on the level of something like Nazi Germany. A couple of reasons for this:

1. Minority groups are just that, small groups compared to the collective. Even if the bulk of minorities decided to wage war against white Americans, they would have a hard time getting ground with such comparatively small numbers, the biggest threat would actually be the self-hating whites that write a lot of this drivel. Compare this to say, Nazi Germany, where you had the majority group enacting genocide on the minority groups. (I'm speaking in current terms, the future may be a different story. I mean, you do hear people bragging about demographic replacement).

2. Your average person (of any color) is just not going to want anything to do with a race war, on their behalf or not. Contrary to what media wants us to think, the bulk of people you encounter on a day-to-day basis actually don't want to hurt other people. In a general sense, it actually seems to be going down:

3. SJWs and their aut-right counterparts are still mostly fringe, and the number of them willing to actually take action is quite low. At best, if we're going to see conflict, it'll likely be some skirmishes between Antifa/BLM etc and some supremacy groups. The backlash and it's societal consequences will be what we truly have to fear.

In any case, I'm worried about any violent outcome at all, because like I said, it's going to mean that we can expect lots of terrorism from our favorite anti-facists and nationalists, the result? A lot of innocent people getting hurt or worse. So please know I'm not attempting to downplay your concerns, I'm just as worried.

The real truth is, if they can not use confirmation bias to identify someone as myself as racist with that cncept they will grasp for another straw to do so, or find another level to go for that process of thought.
Even still, my response hasn't really changed, because I think there's little value in vindicating fools. People will, of course, but it's still of little utility or morality.

Imagine someone snapping out and pulls a New Zealand because of something like this, it would defeat your entire message and with it, any support or goodwill you might have gained. I'm not speaking about you here, just in general terms, and perhaps to those who insist that forceful relocation or a race war will solve anything.

It's the lazy man's excuse. It's why it's so effective. Most people who follow that logic know it's not true but in doing so would have to place a lot of blame on themselves which they won't do whether because they no longer can (Brain protecting itself in a sense) or because they are now normalized and brainwashed too it.
Yes, it does seem to the result of normalization in the worst sense. People hate change, and hate things outside of the norm, so they'll stick to what they know over even attempting something out of their usual.

It's in their pysche to hate Thomas Sowells, MLKs and Leopold Zeas, because it goes against the norm and their narrative. The psychology of this thinking is rather interesting, when you break it down to brass tacks.

Sadly, many ignore Thomas Sowell, and some Black men I recently debated could not stomach to even watch the speech he gave that I presented because "I was presenting someone that agreed with me" [insert bias argument here] and because "That doesn't make him right." Even though his research is very well thorough and more makes up the obviousness of not only that but the single mother household fiasco that has destroyed the Black community.
That's saddening to say the least, that people would resort to logical fallacies for the sake of preserving their beliefs. Especially in the case you're describing, that actually does make Sowell's views a little more important, he actually grew up in a single mother household (like many).

If someone is not even willing to hear out your ideas, or have to jump through loops for the sake of clinging to misguided beliefs, they probably aren't even worth your time.

Fully agreed, however, if these things do not stop sooner or later the society will cross a line of no return. I would hope people are smart enough on all sides to realize this, but I'm more realist (and therefore leading down the negative belief) and think we're repeating history and humans like always will let each other and our good intelligence down.
I'm with you there. As a society, we need to put on our big boy pants (so to speak) and get past this kind of shit, because if we don't, we are bound to repeat history, again and again. If these people spent half the time they waste on trying to become oppressor, we'd be resembling "2001: A Space Odessy" instead of "The Birth Of A Nation" and "Racial Politics: 1958".

It's a hard issue to crack really, and difficult to analyze without thinking in general terms.

Last edited:

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Many people who hate white people are interestingly white themselves.
Quisling syndrome. It's the white people who think some big shakeup is coming, but if they sell out their own kind they'll be allowed to keep what wealth and privilege they already have without sacrifice, which is paradoxical nonsense because the very ideology they promote claims that being white itself is the sin and there is no escaping judgment. It's invariably young, spoiled, sheltered kids whose parents pay their way through life who fall into this because when you've had true "easy mode" your whole life it's really easy to demand others sacrifice so that you can stay on top.

I've had conversations with more than a few black people who were overjoyed to hear a white guy state the truth that socjus by and large is a bunch of privileged white assholes trying to one-up each other and whatever real problems black people actually have, antifa and their liberal arts student friends are doing nothing to address any of it.

The Last Stand

kiwifarms.net
I've had conversations with more than a few black people who were overjoyed to hear a white guy state the truth that socjus by and large is a bunch of privileged white assholes trying to one-up each other and whatever real problems black people actually have, antifa and their liberal arts student friends are doing nothing to address any of it.
I'm one of them! It's like watching a herd devour each other.

Mewtwo_Rain

kiwifarms.net
Apologies for the delayed response, my work keeps me on call 24/7.
Take your time, I'm willing to respond even if it takes weeks for a further response from someone I'm chatting, debating, or arguing with. No rush.

Well, that is incredibly scummy of your associate to act that way, but it sounds like a combination of negligence and ignorance, not a direct confirmation of hostility. I don't have statistics on hand, but I just don't think there's any reason to think that minorities in the upper to upper-middle class and above think/act this way on average. Unless you have other experiences that make you feel this way? In which case, do share them, it'll help understand your view a little better.
To be fair to my colleague I could understand in my area, there are a lot of uppity "feminist" bitches that happen to be White so originally I would just chalk it up to that being less of a race issue and a more likely ideological issue. However, in the last five years (yes, predating TDS and the 2016 election) there's been a rise of minorities being extremely aggressive with me, my family and even colleagues I know. Some examples:

Note: Some of these I was not present for but I trust the responder:

My grandmother was on the nearby college campus, keep in mind she's practically blind but still able to get around. She walked by the open mainanence door stood in front of it for a second when the Black maintanence worker starts hollering at her from behind her about how he's going to throw "The stupid White broad" down the stairs. The front desk person of course heard this reported it to the security and the guy was fired and told not to come back, and since I'm very close to my grandparents I found out from the people working at the university what happened.

My grandfather has had multiple encounters: Some there were witnesses to as well: In the mall my grandfather who walks very slowly because he as degenerating disk disease (so his spinal cord is basically wearing away over time) one day he was walking some Black girls (three of them) began following him, started getting in his face because he wasn't moving fast enough (which he can't move faster his health isn't good enough for that) instead of walking around him they began harassing him. He then moved to the other aisle because the store he was going to shop at was coming up and then they followed him so he turned around and told them to back off, and security came up. They had recordings of the whole incident, and the girls were told not to continue that behavior and go on with their day.

Another one involving my grandfather was at County Market, long time shopper and close friends with the manager. One day a Black mother and her daughter were shopping in an aisle and chatting holding him up from being able to squeeze through the aisle and his feet hurt walking long distances and he didn't want to have to walk through another aisle and then come back around to the top of that aisle so he just asked if he could please get through and if the young girl could stand to the side to continue her conversation so that he could get through. She then apparently yelled (From other witnesses in the store, the manager and my grandfather) "Who do you think you are you old stupid cracker?!" and drew a fist intending to hit my grandfather. I'm not sure the rest of what transpired, but the manager came, she was thrown out, the woman apologized for her daughter.

My own friend used to work at Dot Foods, and he began telling me before he quit that they were bringing in illegals (mainly Hispanics) and SA Blacks who would yell racist slurs at white employees, sometimes they would stand in front of them while they were trying to work (basically an attempt to harass or get them fired) and even standing in front of the path of their carts that carry the goods. One guy at that work place was on XBL with me in one party when some other friend of mine invited a friend into the party who started getting racial using "The N word" and although my friend who worked at Dot Foods didn't even know my other friend's friend, the guy at the workplace began demanding my friend apologize too him, when he had nothing to do with it. He said he was sorry that he was exposed to said word but that's as far as it goes, and the guy then began spreading (along with a few other Black co-workers) that my friend was a "Nazi." via guilt by association of that guy in the party that one day. They also began trying to get him fired with all kinds of ridiculous nonsense.

In our area, a Black man was molesting young White boys and only White boys. I've had encounters similar to the above, and where I live there are certain parts of town if you are White you are not allowed to walk around that area unless you want beaten within an inch of your life or shot. A few months back a gang of Black men was kidnapping White women when they went to their mail boxes alone, at night a group was raping White women (one lady who was a victim I knew, and she told me about how they made it a racial event, and not just a "rapist who happens to be Black, just happening to rape a White victim" On that night she had called from a creek brutalized and the cops didn't want to do a DNA test or even attempt to find the perps who from what I heard from a friend of mine who is Black came from St. Louis. (And apparently people within the Black community knew they were going to do this and warned nobody bar my friend who was warning people in my area)

Keep in mind I live in Illinois, and the area I live around wasn't like this ten years ago. Then Rev. Al Sharpton, JJackson, and others began running their fear mongering and a lot of people in my area have talked about racial incidents. In my opinion, it is most certainly occurring more and more frequently. Sure many elderly Black men and women seem to be against this racial divide but the newer generations on the other hand seem to be in lock step with progressives.

You're not far off the mark with that idea, I would think that most groups intending violence would start by normalizing and internalizing hatred. Yet, I don't think we're quite that far gone in terms of the issue, however. Personally, I think this whole "anti-white" trend in journalism is a result of toxic SJW/leftist politics infecting everything it touches, and only because they hate the idea of authority or majority groups.

So, I'm not sure it's a result of the majority hating whites, as much as it is left-leaning journos cashing in one hot social justice topics. If all of a sudden Hispanics became the majority and held a high % of authority positions, they'd start to hate that, too. I think, with any luck, this trend will eventually come to pass, much like the satanic panic and the religious back-and-forth of the late 2000s/early 2010s.
It really depends on where you live. I know a guy who lives in Missouri and there doesn't seem to be much of this racial grievance, or racial incidents occurring. Texas however, it most certainly is. Illinois, CA, New York, etc. Personally I don't think this is as much a moral panic as others claim (Such as Styxhexenhammer666: Youtuber does.) there are other problems even if it is but I'll get to that at the end.

Africa/Japan are good examples in that, by not trying to bolster specific groups, they've equalized the playing field in some respects, but I'm not sure they're super great examples. Both of these countries are still racially-biased, just in the other direction. I recall one of the African establishments having some odd law about having black representatives in your company, simply for the sake of representation, which does little for the success of the actual business. Not to mention that both of these countries are still having race-issues, like with the attack of white farmers in SA.

The Japanese are pretty much notorious for their xenophobia, and the likelihood of an out-group member "making it" in Japan seem to be quite low, if you're not a native. They've historically had a very low naturalization rate for legal immigrants, compared to their contemporaries.
To be fair my more or less thought concept was if we kept less diversity would our culture remain and would we be more united as a nation. We are now seeing in college studies, diversity does indeed lead to more division, "Tribal warfare", disputes, and less overall unity. In certain parts of the USA now if you can't speak Spanish you can't even get a job, and certain areas no longer look like the US but third world countries. I hate to be that guy, but it does seem to be caused partially by the demographic shift occurring.

So, yes, there is benefit in true equality, but we don't have many great examples because most places you go will be biased, just in different directions.
I think more or less there's also the fact that other groups are tribal. Sure, you'll have exceptions in the Black community, and Hispanic community, but when you look at Asians, Blacks, and Hispanics and every other group they vote as a racial block. Whites are stigmatized to doing so and I'm not exactly on board of disregarding individuality, but we're seeing as we let minorities into ruling positions they are still acting tribal or with in-group preference against all out-groups and benefiting their own in-groups. Hence advocating against Whites interest with minorities who are taking over ruling positions and then enforcing in-group preference against White interest. If every country has interest for every potential groups but Whites, and when every country on earth benefits a particular race, and our own countries are pushing rules that punish Whites/etc. Well this leads to Whites becoming more tribalistic and against the out groups. Look at hate crimes for instance. Often time a minority targeting Whites for their race are not put on the numbers, but if a White man kills any amount of another race or group even if there is no direct intent other than they were a group of victims in their grasp, it's instantly labled a hate crime.

As a black person myself, I'm glad I wasn't exposed to this kind of non-think at an early age, it's like you said, you'll be outright ignored for being successful. I don't know when that'll change, but it's sad when the best thing you can do as a intellectual black person is to distance yourself from the "community" as much as possible.
Sadly, I hate to be the negative person, but I don't think it will ever change. Tribalism in my opinion is like a disease once it takes route outside of exceptional cases, it's near impossible to break that mind set of a group. It's why almost every group on Earth is still tribal and those that are non-tribal are slowly going towards it.

1. Minority groups are just that, small groups compared to the collective. Even if the bulk of minorities decided to wage war against white Americans, they would have a hard time getting ground with such comparatively small numbers, the biggest threat would actually be the self-hating whites that write a lot of this drivel. Compare this to say, Nazi Germany, where you had the majority group enacting genocide on the minority groups. (I'm speaking in current terms, the future may be a different story. I mean, you do hear people bragging about demographic replacement).
For now. However, as Whites population dwindle, minorities numbers will become the majority. Let's say it was Blacks instead of Hispanics looking to be the majority for example, we see crimes against Whitesat an exhorbant 52% from 2.5% of the Black population. The numbers won't decline just because Whites do which means more murders will happen as Whites numbers drop which eventually can lead to a "passive genocide."

IE: Let's say you have 1,000 Whites. Birthrate at 1.1 (not enough to replace when they die) and 2.5% of minority populations kill say 50 Whites a year from that group. Thanks to high taxes the Whties can't afford to have a 2.0 replacement rate, and they will sooner or later face genocide by a non-organized group. The same is happening in Western countries. The self-hating Whites are also bad, but most of them are only pushing the rhetoric encouraging more laws against Whites making it harder to reproduce and the minorities are the tools being used to directly attack and kill the Whites.

Now of course actual populations are millions, but this is why it seems to be a long term plan to push for such an outcome.

2. Your average person (of any color) is just not going to want anything to do with a race war, on their behalf or not. Contrary to what media wants us to think, the bulk of people you encounter on a day-to-day basis actually don't want to hurt other people. In a general sense, it actually seems to be going down:
To be fair a race war, or civil war (which it would be) Only requires around 8-16% of the population (gross population) to push for a race war. Nazi's for instance IIRC only made up 8% of Nazi Germany and we saw the havok that caused. Muslims in many countries start getting violent around 10% of the population, and the original battle against Britian was made up of also 8% or less. While the rest didn't wish to fight against Britian.

3. SJWs and their aut-right counterparts are still mostly fringe, and the number of them willing to actually take action is quite low. At best, if we're going to see conflict, it'll likely be some skirmishes between Antifa/BLM etc and some supremacy groups. The backlash and it's societal consequences will be what we truly have to fear.
The thing is they don't have to take action, they just have to wait. Keep pushing for higher taxes, while minorities have 3-5 children while Whites can't even afford to have two on average, and then wait for the numbers to surge for minorities and just target a certain amount to commit violence and then you can easily and passively genocide a group. The problem is that group may decide to start a race war if they become keen to these actions. Which is more likely what will lead to one. For instance if Hispanics become majority and they push for gun control and anti-2A like their voting data suggest, many Whites will start a race war against them or a direct civil war.

In any case, I'm worried about any violent outcome at all, because like I said, it's going to mean that we can expect lots of terrorism from our favorite anti-facists and nationalists, the result? A lot of innocent people getting hurt or worse. So please know I'm not attempting to downplay your concerns, I'm just as worried.
That's alright, but I'd point out the violence has been going on for years. This time though the group being exposed to violence may snap.

Imagine someone snapping out and pulls a New Zealand because of something like this, it would defeat your entire message and with it, any support or goodwill you might have gained. I'm not speaking about you here, just in general terms, and perhaps to those who insist that forceful relocation or a race war will solve anything.
Fair enough.

That's saddening to say the least, that people would resort to logical fallacies for the sake of preserving their beliefs. Especially in the case you're describing, that actually does make Sowell's views a little more important, he actually grew up in a single mother household (like many).
Heck Thomas Sowell's work would also explain why the Hispanic population also has a high crime rate in general as well due to single mother households, and explain why traditionally Whites (who have less single mother households and Asians as well) commit less crime and more instead of being based on a "They have power it's their fault!" mentality.

If someone is not even willing to hear out your ideas, or have to jump through loops for the sake of clinging to misguided beliefs, they probably aren't even worth your time.
Sadly many Black men and women I knew have fallen for this propaganda. Why I said earlier in this post it's like a disease or maybe better apt comparison to Islamic propaganda from ISIS. Once the person is hooked on the blame game, and tribalism there is no reversing them or having them acknowledge facts they often won't acknowledge them at all.

I'm with you there. As a society, we need to put on our big boy pants (so to speak) and get past this kind of shit, because if we don't, we are bound to repeat history, again and again. If these people spent half the time they waste on trying to become oppressor, we'd be resembling "2001: A Space Odessy" instead of "The Birth Of A Nation" and "Racial Politics: 1958".

It's a hard issue to crack really, and difficult to analyze without thinking in general terms.
I fully agree, though I think we're on a "Doom clock" here as in there are certain and multiple factors that will lead to a violent retaliation, race war, civil strife, etc. If the things going on do not change. We only have a certain amount of time before the line that may be crossed will be and it will be impossible to reverse crossing it.

It's not just minorities either, it's even the government's justice system. When certain groups are let off for major crimes, and others aren't (And note: I'm not talking about the misinformation about Blacks facing more time for the same crime which is heavily predicated on being a repeat offender often time) but biases within justice, for general crimes. People will take note, and as racial tensions mount it will drive many to join the "White nationalist" and "White supremacist" because some of their claims will look to be true even if purely anecdotal.

There are many factors leading to a potential blow out, and so far I see none of them being lightened or removed. All of the factors that could lead to a general civil war, race, war, civil strife, etc. are still continuing. Like a balloon expanding over our heads, the only question is when will the balloon hit its limit and pop from my perspective/beliefs on the situation

It's also likely as time goes on we'll see more and more White terrorist start to rise especially if it is as I fear and not just a moral panic. I hope I'm wrong but we'll see.

/I'll be busy for the rest of the day myself but I'll be sure to respond when able.

hood LOLCOW

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Take your time, I'm willing to respond even if it takes weeks for a further response from someone I'm chatting, debating, or arguing with. No rush.

To be fair to my colleague I could understand in my area, there are a lot of uppity "feminist" bitches that happen to be White so originally I would just chalk it up to that being less of a race issue and a more likely ideological issue. However, in the last five years (yes, predating TDS and the 2016 election) there's been a rise of minorities being extremely aggressive with me, my family and even colleagues I know. Some examples:

Note: Some of these I was not present for but I trust the responder:

My grandmother was on the nearby college campus, keep in mind she's practically blind but still able to get around. She walked by the open mainanence door stood in front of it for a second when the Black maintanence worker starts hollering at her from behind her about how he's going to throw "The stupid White broad" down the stairs. The front desk person of course heard this reported it to the security and the guy was fired and told not to come back, and since I'm very close to my grandparents I found out from the people working at the university what happened.

My grandfather has had multiple encounters: Some there were witnesses to as well: In the mall my grandfather who walks very slowly because he as degenerating disk disease (so his spinal cord is basically wearing away over time) one day he was walking some Black girls (three of them) began following him, started getting in his face because he wasn't moving fast enough (which he can't move faster his health isn't good enough for that) instead of walking around him they began harassing him. He then moved to the other aisle because the store he was going to shop at was coming up and then they followed him so he turned around and told them to back off, and security came up. They had recordings of the whole incident, and the girls were told not to continue that behavior and go on with their day.

Another one involving my grandfather was at County Market, long time shopper and close friends with the manager. One day a Black mother and her daughter were shopping in an aisle and chatting holding him up from being able to squeeze through the aisle and his feet hurt walking long distances and he didn't want to have to walk through another aisle and then come back around to the top of that aisle so he just asked if he could please get through and if the young girl could stand to the side to continue her conversation so that he could get through. She then apparently yelled (From other witnesses in the store, the manager and my grandfather) "Who do you think you are you old stupid cracker?!" and drew a fist intending to hit my grandfather. I'm not sure the rest of what transpired, but the manager came, she was thrown out, the woman apologized for her daughter.

My own friend used to work at Dot Foods, and he began telling me before he quit that they were bringing in illegals (mainly Hispanics) and SA Blacks who would yell racist slurs at white employees, sometimes they would stand in front of them while they were trying to work (basically an attempt to harass or get them fired) and even standing in front of the path of their carts that carry the goods. One guy at that work place was on XBL with me in one party when some other friend of mine invited a friend into the party who started getting racial using "The N word" and although my friend who worked at Dot Foods didn't even know my other friend's friend, the guy at the workplace began demanding my friend apologize too him, when he had nothing to do with it. He said he was sorry that he was exposed to said word but that's as far as it goes, and the guy then began spreading (along with a few other Black co-workers) that my friend was a "Nazi." via guilt by association of that guy in the party that one day. They also began trying to get him fired with all kinds of ridiculous nonsense.

In our area, a Black man was molesting young White boys and only White boys. I've had encounters similar to the above, and where I live there are certain parts of town if you are White you are not allowed to walk around that area unless you want beaten within an inch of your life or shot. A few months back a gang of Black men was kidnapping White women when they went to their mail boxes alone, at night a group was raping White women (one lady who was a victim I knew, and she told me about how they made it a racial event, and not just a "rapist who happens to be Black, just happening to rape a White victim" On that night she had called from a creek brutalized and the cops didn't want to do a DNA test or even attempt to find the perps who from what I heard from a friend of mine who is Black came from St. Louis. (And apparently people within the Black community knew they were going to do this and warned nobody bar my friend who was warning people in my area)

Keep in mind I live in Illinois, and the area I live around wasn't like this ten years ago. Then Rev. Al Sharpton, JJackson, and others began running their fear mongering and a lot of people in my area have talked about racial incidents. In my opinion, it is most certainly occurring more and more frequently. Sure many elderly Black men and women seem to be against this racial divide but the newer generations on the other hand seem to be in lock step with progressives.

It really depends on where you live. I know a guy who lives in Missouri and there doesn't seem to be much of this racial grievance, or racial incidents occurring. Texas however, it most certainly is. Illinois, CA, New York, etc. Personally I don't think this is as much a moral panic as others claim (Such as Styxhexenhammer666: Youtuber does.) there are other problems even if it is but I'll get to that at the end.

To be fair my more or less thought concept was if we kept less diversity would our culture remain and would we be more united as a nation. We are now seeing in college studies, diversity does indeed lead to more division, "Tribal warfare", disputes, and less overall unity. In certain parts of the USA now if you can't speak Spanish you can't even get a job, and certain areas no longer look like the US but third world countries. I hate to be that guy, but it does seem to be caused partially by the demographic shift occurring.

I think more or less there's also the fact that other groups are tribal. Sure, you'll have exceptions in the Black community, and Hispanic community, but when you look at Asians, Blacks, and Hispanics and every other group they vote as a racial block. Whites are stigmatized to doing so and I'm not exactly on board of disregarding individuality, but we're seeing as we let minorities into ruling positions they are still acting tribal or with in-group preference against all out-groups and benefiting their own in-groups. Hence advocating against Whites interest with minorities who are taking over ruling positions and then enforcing in-group preference against White interest. If every country has interest for every potential groups but Whites, and when every country on earth benefits a particular race, and our own countries are pushing rules that punish Whites/etc. Well this leads to Whites becoming more tribalistic and against the out groups. Look at hate crimes for instance. Often time a minority targeting Whites for their race are not put on the numbers, but if a White man kills any amount of another race or group even if there is no direct intent other than they were a group of victims in their grasp, it's instantly labled a hate crime.

Sadly, I hate to be the negative person, but I don't think it will ever change. Tribalism in my opinion is like a disease once it takes route outside of exceptional cases, it's near impossible to break that mind set of a group. It's why almost every group on Earth is still tribal and those that are non-tribal are slowly going towards it.

For now. However, as Whites population dwindle, minorities numbers will become the majority. Let's say it was Blacks instead of Hispanics looking to be the majority for example, we see crimes against Whitesat an exhorbant 52% from 2.5% of the Black population. The numbers won't decline just because Whites do which means more murders will happen as Whites numbers drop which eventually can lead to a "passive genocide."

IE: Let's say you have 1,000 Whites. Birthrate at 1.1 (not enough to replace when they die) and 2.5% of minority populations kill say 50 Whites a year from that group. Thanks to high taxes the Whties can't afford to have a 2.0 replacement rate, and they will sooner or later face genocide by a non-organized group. The same is happening in Western countries. The self-hating Whites are also bad, but most of them are only pushing the rhetoric encouraging more laws against Whites making it harder to reproduce and the minorities are the tools being used to directly attack and kill the Whites.

Now of course actual populations are millions, but this is why it seems to be a long term plan to push for such an outcome.

To be fair a race war, or civil war (which it would be) Only requires around 8-16% of the population (gross population) to push for a race war. Nazi's for instance IIRC only made up 8% of Nazi Germany and we saw the havok that caused. Muslims in many countries start getting violent around 10% of the population, and the original battle against Britian was made up of also 8% or less. While the rest didn't wish to fight against Britian.

The thing is they don't have to take action, they just have to wait. Keep pushing for higher taxes, while minorities have 3-5 children while Whites can't even afford to have two on average, and then wait for the numbers to surge for minorities and just target a certain amount to commit violence and then you can easily and passively genocide a group. The problem is that group may decide to start a race war if they become keen to these actions. Which is more likely what will lead to one. For instance if Hispanics become majority and they push for gun control and anti-2A like their voting data suggest, many Whites will start a race war against them or a direct civil war.

That's alright, but I'd point out the violence has been going on for years. This time though the group being exposed to violence may snap.

Fair enough.

Heck Thomas Sowell's work would also explain why the Hispanic population also has a high crime rate in general as well due to single mother households, and explain why traditionally Whites (who have less single mother households and Asians as well) commit less crime and more instead of being based on a "They have power it's their fault!" mentality.

Sadly many Black men and women I knew have fallen for this propaganda. Why I said earlier in this post it's like a disease or maybe better apt comparison to Islamic propaganda from ISIS. Once the person is hooked on the blame game, and tribalism there is no reversing them or having them acknowledge facts they often won't acknowledge them at all.

I fully agree, though I think we're on a "Doom clock" here as in there are certain and multiple factors that will lead to a violent retaliation, race war, civil strife, etc. If the things going on do not change. We only have a certain amount of time before the line that may be crossed will be and it will be impossible to reverse crossing it.

It's not just minorities either, it's even the government's justice system. When certain groups are let off for major crimes, and others aren't (And note: I'm not talking about the misinformation about Blacks facing more time for the same crime which is heavily predicated on being a repeat offender often time) but biases within justice, for general crimes. People will take note, and as racial tensions mount it will drive many to join the "White nationalist" and "White supremacist" because some of their claims will look to be true even if purely anecdotal.

There are many factors leading to a potential blow out, and so far I see none of them being lightened or removed. All of the factors that could lead to a general civil war, race, war, civil strife, etc. are still continuing. Like a balloon expanding over our heads, the only question is when will the balloon hit its limit and pop from my perspective/beliefs on the situation

It's also likely as time goes on we'll see more and more White terrorist start to rise especially if it is as I fear and not just a moral panic. I hope I'm wrong but we'll see.

/I'll be busy for the rest of the day myself but I'll be sure to respond when able.
ok but have you defended the honor of white people today

Reactions: neural
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino