Disaster False Victimhood Is Driving Young White Men To Murder -

Vendetta™

In Vino Veritas
kiwifarms.net
- Personal Anecdotes -
Man, that really makes me sad. It takes a special kind of bastard to be cruel to the elderly, and the rape story just made me sick. It's an absolute shame that, out of a large population, you got exposed to very worst of the bunch.

I've had several very, very negative encounters with specific groups as well. If these things weren't such rare occurrences, I'd be incredibly paranoid. It's actually a testament that people like you and I haven't adopted group prejudice as a response, like many others have, even (especially) here. Individualism is falling very, very fast, and that worries me.

In certain parts of the USA now if you can't speak Spanish you can't even get a job, and certain areas no longer look like the US but third world countries. I hate to be that guy, but it does seem to be caused partially by the demographic shift occurring.
There's nothing wrong with being honest, friend. :drink:

I believe it's a mix of those things. Poverty, lack of jobs, unity by crime and very poor education (which leads to very low aspirations). Hell, the Italian mafia wouldn't have it's legacy if not for those factors.

To be fair my more or less thought concept was if we kept less diversity would our culture remain and would we be more united as a nation. We are now seeing in college studies, diversity does indeed lead to more division, "Tribal warfare", disputes, and less overall unity.
Ah, I think I understand what you're getting at now. I agree, we would stand to benefit from preserving the dominant culture, and uniting under it.

It's actually really fascinating how Japanese culture, in particular, survived the test of time and even seems to be more prevalent now than ever. I don't think I can name another culture that has so many fans and imitators globally.

I think more or less there's also the fact that other groups are tribal. Sure, you'll have exceptions in the Black community, and Hispanic community, but when you look at Asians, Blacks, and Hispanics and every other group they vote as a racial block.
This is true, this happens generally when people are voting out of self-interest and not for ideological reasons. It's why I encourage everyone to vote on the basis of improving the country, and you'd be surprised at the amount of people who start thinking a little differently when you present them with the reality.

Not to mention that voting habits are also influenced by financial status to some extent, and I'd wager a good portion of minority groups fall into a lower income bracket.

Sadly, I hate to be the negative person, but I don't think it will ever change. Tribalism in my opinion is like a disease once it takes route outside of exceptional cases, it's near impossible to break that mind set of a group. It's why almost every group on Earth is still tribal and those that are non-tribal are slowly going towards it.
Absolutely could not agree more, in modern society, it only really serves to drive us backwards for the benefit of a few. It''s yet another blight brought on by the resurgence of identity politics in the 2010's. This thing has never been more profitable than now [see: the success of Alt-Hype and BLM]. You have a number of groups now advocating for the Balkanization of the United States, as if they don't know what that actually leads to.

I believe I said this is another thread, but I think we'd all be better off if ethno-nationalist, tribalists and social dead-ends would go off and segregate (while being allowed to by the law) and leave the rest of us alone.

For now. However, as Whites population dwindle, minorities numbers will become the majority. Let's say it was Blacks instead of Hispanics looking to be the majority for example, we see crimes against Whitesat an exhorbant 52% from 2.5% of the Black population. The numbers won't decline just because Whites do which means more murders will happen as Whites numbers drop which eventually can lead to a "passive genocide."
My only issue with your hypothetical situation is this: it leaves out the possibility of exponential growth for white population, or a decline in the growing minority numbers. I realize these might be unlikely, but I don't want to rule the possibility out entirely. Especially with abortion rates being higher with minorities than whites [ignore the "racism and discrimination" nonsense]:

The likelihood of a demographic shift is still a very real possibility, however, but still, it's something to consider.

The thing is they don't have to take action, they just have to wait. Keep pushing for higher taxes, while minorities have 3-5 children while Whites can't even afford to have two on average.
Yes, another problem with the welfare state, it simply isn't proportionate in the people it actually helps. You think it's mainly a result of high taxes? I would have put it up to a few other reasons ahead of that:

1. There's far more emphasis on causal, non-strings attached relations socially speaking. Meaning, if a pregnancy occurs as a result, it's very likely to be aborted.

2. People today generally wait way longer to get married or have kids than any generation before.

3. The astronomically-high cost of education nowadays, you can't really afford to successfully have children if you have over $10,000 in student loans.

Heck Thomas Sowell's work would also explain why the Hispanic population also has a high crime rate in general as well due to single mother households, and explain why traditionally Whites (who have less single mother households and Asians as well) commit less crime and more instead of being based on a "They have power it's their fault!" mentality.
I'm also of this mindset, a lot of the abhorrent behavior you witness starts very-early on in life.

If certain groups could pull themselves up by the bootstraps, as the Asian and Nigerian immigrants have, well, we'd be in a much better position. If anything, it makes a great case that you can succeed without resorting to crime or blaming your shortcomings on others.

For instance if Hispanics become majority and they push for gun control and anti-2A like their voting data suggest, many Whites will start a race war against them or a direct civil war.
Correct, as will any other group who support the continuation of our established rights. This is hugely a political issue, because as said earlier, the groups that cater to them also support things like gun control.

I think it's more along the lines of buying a Nike hoodie, and inadvertently supporting the sweatshop industry. However, if they're voting directly against these things, I'm entirely open to being wrong.

Sadly many Black men and women I knew have fallen for this propaganda. Why I said earlier in this post it's like a disease or maybe better apt comparison to Islamic propaganda from ISIS. Once the person is hooked on the blame game, and tribalism there is no reversing them or having them acknowledge facts they often won't acknowledge them at all.
This one really hits close to home, I know so many people who've become so buried in their "in-group, out-group" mentality that they forgot that we're all still humans.

I don't know, there are a lot of people who've had too much of the koolaid, but I'd still like to believe that some people can see the error of their ways. I mean, I know a lot of people here would disagree, but there just isn't a whole-lot of benefit in hating everyone but those who look like you.

I fully agree, though I think we're on a "Doom clock" here as in there are certain and multiple factors that will lead to a violent retaliation, race war, civil strife, etc. If the things going on do not change. We only have a certain amount of time before the line that may be crossed will be and it will be impossible to reverse crossing it.
Absolutely, and your average person is going to be caught upstream without a paddle. No matter what, if we reach the point of actual armed conflict over this, there will be no coming back from it.

There are many factors leading to a potential blow out, and so far I see none of them being lightened or removed. All of the factors that could lead to a general civil war, race, war, civil strife, etc. are still continuing. Like a balloon expanding over our heads, the only question is when will the balloon hit its limit and pop from my perspective/beliefs on the situation
I'd like to believe that we're able to take some kind of corrective action, before we slink that low. Chances are, though, we're going to have to experience some conflict before the issue is even talked about.

It's also likely as time goes on we'll see more and more White terrorist start to rise especially if it is as I fear and not just a moral panic. I hope I'm wrong but we'll see.
Agreed, I'm hoping this is just another "Red Scare" or Cold War. Mounting tensions with no ultimate pay-off, but that's the optimistic side speaking.

At the end of the day, almost nobody would argue that fighting for your rights and continued existence is a bad thing. How we do it, and doing so in time is the concern.

Last edited:

Mewtwo_Rain

Drown in the cesspool of darkness
kiwifarms.net
Man, that really makes me sad. It takes a special kind of bastard to be cruel to the elderly, and the rape story just made me sick. It's an absolute shame that, out of a large population, you got exposed to very worst of the bunch.

I've had several very, very negative encounters with specific groups as well. If these things weren't such rare occurrences, I'd be incredibly paranoid. It's actually a testament that people like you and I haven't adopted group prejudice as a response, like many others have, even (especially) here. Individualism is falling very, very fast, and that worries me.
Personally, I think it's the fact that minorities of minorities (I mean the small amounts of any group even majority groups) leads to distrust. In a sense imagine you had 5 Black and 5 White people living in a neighborhood and either 2 White or 2 Black began attacking the out group. Although they would be the minority of that group, sooner or later it would probably lead to violence from either group or lead to racial blame or a racial incident. Sure 3/5 of either group are still not doing anything wrong but to most people only optics matter. Which is a huge issue leading us down this path.

I've also noticed a trend of young White kids forming gangs and getting vitriolic with some minorities, which is another bad sign. (An extreme --- > Potential counter extreme situation) which does nobody any favors.

There's nothing wrong with being honest, friend. :drink:

I believe it's a mix of those things. Poverty, lack of jobs, unity by crime and very poor education (which leads to very low aspirations). Hell, the Italian mafia wouldn't have it's legacy if not for those factors.
Very true, it's just I also have to remember optics, since I have a very minute filter, it's often why people mistake my intentions when speaking or interpreting what I'm saying or draw the wrong conclusions. IE: Some things I said could be mistaken for a White nationalist/supremacist since I'm not always aware of the optics I myself give off.

This is true, this happens generally when people are voting out of self-interest and not for ideological reasons. It's why I encourage everyone to vote on the basis of improving the country, and you'd be surprised at the amount of people who start thinking a little differently when you present them with the reality.

Not to mention that voting habits are also influenced by financial status to some extent, and I'd wager a good portion of minority groups fall into a lower income bracket.
Personally, I think it comes down to more greed outweighing risk vs. reward in people's minds. I don't know how many people I've pointed out that raising minimum wage isn't exactly a good thing, and will raise taxes, and cost of goods/etc. Only to be met with the great nonsensical reply "Why are you defending corporations? We need money too" Even when I explain if we vote for a more liveable wage not a higher wage (IE: When my state was at $8.25/HR it was more cost effective than now at $9.25 as an example where $8.25 would me a more liveable/affordable living wage) people just give me this blank stare and then act like they don't understand.

Part of it comes down to education not teaching economic smarts anymore, sadly.

Absolutely could not agree more, in modern society, it only really serves to drive us backwards for the benefit of a few. It''s yet another blight brought on by the resurgence of identity politics in the 2010's. This thing has never been more profitable than now [see: the success of Alt-Hype and BLM]. You have a number of groups now advocating for the Balkanization of the United States, as if they don't know what that actually leads to.

I believe I said this is another thread, but I think we'd all be better off if ethno-nationalist, tribalists and social dead-ends would go off and segregate (while being allowed to by the law) and leave the rest of us alone.
I agree, it's why I think in the near future the moderates of races/etc. Will have to forcefully remove such riff-raff or risk a tribalistic future. The problem is we'll have to drop the bleeding heart routine and the absence of action laziness afflicting many in society.

My only issue with your hypothetical situation is this: it leaves out the possibility of exponential growth for white population, or a decline in the growing minority numbers. I realize these might be unlikely, but I don't want to rule the possibility out entirely. Especially with abortion rates being higher with minorities than whites [ignore the "racism and discrimination" nonsense]:
Fair enough, though I'll hold judgement until I see instances of the reverse of the current pattern.

Yes, another problem with the welfare state, it simply isn't proportionate in the people it actually helps. You think it's mainly a result of high taxes? I would have put it up to a few other reasons ahead of that:

1. There's far more emphasis on causal, non-strings attached relations socially speaking. Meaning, if a pregnancy occurs as a result, it's very likely to be aborted.

2. People today generally wait way longer to get married or have kids than any generation before.

3. The astronomically-high cost of education nowadays, you can't really afford to successfully have children if you have over $10,000 in student loans.
I agree, which is why sooner or later the welfare system will have to be heavily neutered or dismantled if it doesn't destroy the US due to indirect results or it's direct influence on the current events.

I'm also of this mindset, a lot of the abhorrent behavior you witness starts very-early on in life.

If certain groups could pull themselves up by the bootstraps, as the Asian and Nigerian immigrants have, well, we'd be in a much better position. If anything, it makes a great case that you can succeed without resorting to crime or blaming your shortcomings on others.
Agreed.

Correct, as will any other group who support the continuation of our established rights. This is hugely a political issue, because as said earlier, the groups that cater to them also support things like gun control.

I think it's more along the lines of buying a Nike hoodie, and inadvertently supporting the sweatshop industry. However, if they're voting directly against these things, I'm entirely open to being wrong.
I posted the voting images in another topic I'll try to get them later, but it seems they directly are for gun control, and are pushing for hate speech laws, more than just voting D and having the D candidates wanting gun control and hate speech laws. Even though Hispanics are supposively conservative, some analyst have stated they believe it only correlates to their religion and at best is a flimsy ignorance that Mexico and many Hispanics are more heavily left despite such claims.

This one really hits close to home, I know so many people who've become so buried in their "in-group, out-group" mentality that they forgot that we're all still humans.

I don't know, there are a lot of people who've had too much of the koolaid, but I'd still like to believe that some people can see the error of their ways. I mean, I know a lot of people here would disagree, but there just isn't a whole-lot of benefit in hating everyone but those who look like you.
I agree to an extent. However, some of these groups or certain people get dragged down into the bog and the crab-in-a-barrel analogy kicks in and they'd rather sit in the barrel then pull themselves out because then they have to admit they were wrong in falling for said beliefs/insanity. Even worse is most people are now doubling down.

Agreed, I'm hoping this is just another "Red Scare" or Cold War. Mounting tensions with no ultimate pay-off, but that's the optimistic side speaking.

At the end of the day, almost nobody would argue that fighting for your rights and continued existence is a bad thing. How we do it, and doing so in time is the concern.
I fully agree.

UnclePhil

Getting older in a changing, frightening world.
kiwifarms.net
roots go back to the Gamergate saga, where male gamers harassed...
Almost stopped reading. This, right here, is always the topic sentence signal you're about to climb down a wall of horseshit.

The issue isn't parallel with a Treaty of Versailles type situation. It's the hundreds upon hundreds of articles that sound exactly like this one. With the eyes and ears constantly barraged by "White men, white men, whiiiiiiiiiite men!" rhetoric, of fucking course people will think there's some uprising and react accordingly.

This article is an anthology of every SJW talking point over the last half-decade. It brings absolutely nothing new to the discussion and helps no one.

The charged Christchurch shooting suspect titled his manifesto“White Genocide.”
Of course he did. He is a troll. Journos need to stop referencing the Christchurch shooter, by the way. He is a real-life Joker whose goal, aside from murdering 50 Muslims, was to bait idiots like Aaron into citing him.

CumDumpster

camedei707, Evil Overlord of Xedo
kiwifarms.net
Remember that white men are already bullied out of jobs (when they do them extremely well) and of life, then bullied for having no life.
It's an unwinnable situation that can conjure up either one of two things.
A violent person that's pissed (see: shooting atrocities since Sandy Hook onward) at the world (or just taken off of meds by feds to force an event) or a total nihilist (see: meme-smiths, "nazis" and the digital "Umman Manda" known as imageboard posters)

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino