Disaster Famous Internet Cat Tardar Sauce, more commonly known as Grumpy Cat, has passed away. -

The Pink Panther

A Year Without Pinky Claus Is A Year Wasted
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We shall keep the dead corpse frozen alive so once we have the technology to extract other brains into dead heads, once again thousands of years from now, Grumpy Cat will somehow relive and be exploited for cash.

It'll be called Cat-a-rama.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: SmileyTimeDayCare

Xarpho

Not an Elf Thot in Sight!
kiwifarms.net
She exploited the hell out of that cat and made millions. She even took the poor cat to SXSW at least once for photo ops, and cats don't like that sort of thing (the actual event with people, and not to mention the plane rides from Arizona to Austin, or wherever else she took it).

At least my cat (RIP) lived out her life doing what she loved...exploring the neighborhood and eating small mammals and birds.

GrungyLawnChlorinate

confirmed hairless and stable
kiwifarms.net
Poor girl. :( I hear UTIs are a big problem for pet cats. Rest in peace kitty.
Sadly that is the inevitable result of a dry kibble feed. Give them mostly moist meat and UTIs never arise. Dry food is a form of animal cruelty in most cases.

We shall keep the dead corpse frozen alive so once we have the technology to extract other brains into dead heads, once again thousands of years from now, Grumpy Cat will somehow relive and be exploited for cash.

It'll be called Cat-a-rama.
Ice is nice.

• Disagree
  • Agree
Reactions: Letora and Weppers

Pompey

Big Booty Judy
kiwifarms.net
She exploited the hell out of that cat and made millions. She even took the poor cat to SXSW at least once for photo ops, and cats don't like that sort of thing (the actual event with people, and not to mention the plane rides from Arizona to Austin, or wherever else she took it).

At least my cat (RIP) lived out her life doing what she loved...exploring the neighborhood and eating small mammals and birds.
Didn't they tried to make a movie out of Grumpy Cat?

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
With cats, it's most often a lack of moisture in their food that leads to UTI/kidney problems.

Easily preventable by adding 1oz warm water to each 1/2cup dry kibble, or 1tbsp canned wet food to each 1/2cup dry food.
Depends on the cat. I had one who would flat out refuse to eat his kibble if my family wetted it down, and turned his nose up at canned food.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino