Disaster Famous Internet Cat Tardar Sauce, more commonly known as Grumpy Cat, has passed away. -

Lissamine Green

Spiteful Chicken Eater
kiwifarms.net
that's ridiculously fucking early. Isn't the average lifespan of a housecat who's well cared for like 17-20 years?
20 is really old for a cat. It happens but I don't think it's average. For a cat with whatever birth defects she had, I would think 10 is kind of the upper end life expectancy. A normal cat should be able to make 15 if it's kept indoors.

Exigent Circumcisions

This little piggy is reeeetarded.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Poor girl. :( I hear UTIs are a big problem for pet cats. Rest in peace kitty.
a lot of this is due to the dry food they eat causing the formation of urea crystals in their urethra. Always feed your cat wet food. Dry food will cause a urea build up.
Also; don't rape your cats, folks. Leave that up to the furries.

20 is really old for a cat. It happens but I don't think it's average. For a cat with whatever birth defects she had, I would think 10 is kind of the upper end life expectancy. A normal cat should be able to make 15 if it's kept indoors.
The oldest cat I've ever seen was a 23 year old farm cat, she rarely if ever came inside. Crazy little bitch couldn't hardly meow anymore and was missing some teeth but she was pretty spry and ornery up until the day she didn't come home.

RIP, Sadie. you didn't deserve to have a dog's name but your owners were white trash so them's the breaks.

Y

YW 525

kiwifarms.net
I'm going to be super sad when Keyboard Cat dies.

Kinda disappointing though that Keyboard Cat ruined his YouTube channel with DNC shilling after nearly a decade of only having his original video and a favorited Star Craft II video.

RavenCrow

It's only gay if the balls touch.
kiwifarms.net
that's ridiculously fucking early. Isn't the average lifespan of a housecat who's well cared for like 17-20 years?
Last year we got 2 kittens after our 21 year old cat died. I had him for over half my life.

Housecats can live a very long time so 7, especially for a cat that probably had the best care in the world, seems wayyy to young.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino