Fan Art Megathread -

Tavern Explorer

Soul Beyblader
kiwifarms.net
Doodled Eli and Jace taking out the tangos while I was watching the stream.
fQrxh7D.png

Metal Sink

Faggot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As you may or may not know, I made a GMod playermodel for Deagle Nation marines, which you can find here:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=368770316

Feel free to use it for fanart made in GMod. I also made this Deagle Nation nightvision wallpaper back in December and uploaded it to the Deagle Nation Forums, but I will also share here:

G6e2tg.png

I post most of my DN fanart to my thread on the Deagle Nation Forums in case you're wondering where you could find more.

Spook

BRB getting my wacom
kiwifarms.net
I've been thinking about using my unique talents to contribute to deagle nation, but I'm not quite sure where to start. There are so many different avenues to explore.

My favorite idea so far is to write a small fan comic about Jace and Eli getting married and having children, ala shrek x shadow. What do you think?

I've included a sample of my artistic ability below. It's Eli.

HMU on chat or pm or whatever if you have a suggestion, I'll draw pretty much anything.

nsfw
y5erwsqs.png

of course, it's just a sketch. Eli is much greasier irl.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not technically fan art for Jace, but it showed up in a chatroom and I wanted to save it for posterity / show all the gamers.
Spoilers 'cause its kinda big and maybe not mobile friendly.

_fallen_angel__wolves_do_parkour___by_maximwolf-d5c1f9x.jpg
Somebody should send that to Jace. Maybe some sick and realistic wolf-respecting content on the online would help distract him from Obama's secret webcam assassination plots.

Burned Man

Trans-Legion burnedgender Mormankin
kiwifarms.net
Not technically fan art for Jace, but it showed up in a chatroom and I wanted to save it for posterity / show all the gamers.
Spoilers 'cause its kinda big and maybe not mobile friendly.

_fallen_angel__wolves_do_parkour___by_maximwolf-d5c1f9x.jpg
Change Max to Matt and then it'll be Jace related. And put some sunglasses on the wolf.

Sammy

Exhibits no Islamic behavior once given McNuggets
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Somebody should send that to Jace. Maybe some sick and realistic wolf-respecting content on the online would help distract him from Obama's secret webcam assassination plots.

The what now? I haven't heard any of this. Is this why we've had some serious radio/video silence from the Commander?