Containment Fan Art Thread -

Bugaboo

I have to kill fast and bullets too slow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have resurrected the old fanart thread so I'll start with my take on Chris's fakemon. I'm just gonna post them all in one go and just state their names. If you want to see what they look like just look at the cwcki's article on the wall of originals.

Españolic

Vegaton

Bushwacked

Koffingroo

Drummor

Cymbolic

Flashbulb

Coonbulb

Bugzapp

Weeler

Hotfinish

Mauvman Shuffleboard drew this because I wouldn't AND IT'S BEAUTIFULLL

Compufrog

Plautistic

Kelbie

Annchop

Dollars2010

Necromancer Corgi Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yay, a new fanart thread. :biggrin:
Unfortunately, I was dumb and lost my fakemon drawing but I do have the recolours I've doodled.
Edit: fixed it so there are spoilers for the images.

Wild: (I plan on redrawing him since this is a super old doodle.)

Magi-Chan:

Bubbles:

Punchy:

Angelica:

Patti-Chan:

Zapina:

Jiggliami:

Silvana:

The Almighty Chris~Chan Sonichu:

Mauvman Shuffleboard

Space Friend of the People
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Time to begin the fun old game of reposting to the extreme, luckily I don't have much art.

Here's the one Fakemon that Return of Revenge of Phil IV: This Time it's Personal (the revenge that is) felt was too stupid for them to draw. But it wasn't anywhere near too stupid for me. I present, Strongtire.

And here's Bent Duck, the MS Paintingest duck I've drawn recently.

Bugaboo

I have to kill fast and bullets too slow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mauvman Shuffleboard said:
Time to begin the fun old game of reposting to the extreme, luckily I don't have much art.

Here's the one Fakemon that Return of Revenge of Phil IV: This Time it's Personal (the revenge that is) felt was too stupid for them to draw. But it wasn't anywhere near too stupid for me. I present, Strongtire.

And here's Bent Duck, the MS Paintingest duck I've drawn recently.

Thank you, I lost that pic! I'll at it to my post of fakemon as being TRUE and HONEST

José Mourinho

The Special One
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I missed the Kawaii Maid Chris. I hope someone can post it here. :lol:

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino