Containment Fan Art Thread -

shadhardblogger19

kiwifarms.net
Um... I dunno what to do. I draw when I am bored and have nothing left to do on my schedule. That is because of the "stress" itself that is not as big as Chris-chan's. Please keep in mind that my version is gonna be a tad bit different with the introduction at the beginning of the comic rather than between chapters 1 and 2. The ads are not gonna appear at the end of every "episode" sometimes, but it should only appear as if it is a back cover per volume.

Last edited:

mertyville

Unprofessional Shitposter
kiwifarms.net
Finally finished the Last Chapter of Sonichu Doom Issue 9 which is called Night Star which will be the conclusion between Idea Guy possessed Ultra Sonichu and the Incredible Lioness Rosechu and Freedom Fighters. Athur, Plankton and Dr. Doofenshmirtz who were enemies once have allied with the Freedom Fighters to stop the Idea Guy, Diaper Fetish Girl Lovely Weather and Dr. Regal. Suddenly a new enemy emerges.
Sonichu Doom Issue 9 Page 41.jpg

Sonichu Doom Issue 9 Page 42.jpg
Sonichu Doom Issue 9 Page 43.jpg
Sonichu Doom Issue 9 Page 44.jpg
Sonichu Doom Issue 9 Page 45.jpg
Sonichu Doom Issue 9 Page 46.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

Cedric_Eff

No secret, it's the meat. Don't skimp on the meat.
kiwifarms.net
Finally finished the Last Chapter of Sonichu Doom Issue 9 which is called Night Star which will be the conclusion between Idea Guy possessed Ultra Sonichu and the Incredible Lioness Rosechu and Freedom Fighters. Athur, Plankton and Dr. Doofenshmirtz who were enemies once have allied with the Freedom Fighters to stop the Idea Guy, Diaper Fetish Girl Lovely Weather and Dr. Regal. Suddenly a new enemy emerges.
Colors seems a bit more darker. Did you do something different to it?

mertyville

Unprofessional Shitposter
kiwifarms.net
Colors seems a bit more darker. Did you do something different to it?
No, but I guess I take the wrong color sometimes like when I colored 2 different panels with Night Star. It's hard to tell since on paper they look the same and I am lazy too.

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Trollshield
kiwifarms.net
no, because I don't know how
You should look into it, all you need is a scanner, a good digital painting program and watch some YouTube tutorials and you will be well on your way. If you want to stay on the colored pencil route then I suggest you buy some prisma student grade pencils. Your colors will come out more vibrant and if you can fill in all those white spots that happen when you use the medium if you color them in long enough.

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
You should look into it, all you need is a scanner, a good digital painting program and watch some YouTube tutorials and you will be well on your way. If you want to stay on the colored pencil route then I suggest you buy some prisma student grade pencils. Your colors will come out more vibrant and if you can fill in all those white spots that happen when you use the medium if you color them in long enough.
There are also "watercolor pencils" but you'd have to use heavy paper. You paint the section you are going to color with water then apply the pencil. That comes out hella bright. Or you pencil in then apply the water.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino