Containment Fan Art Thread -

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Targetincidentrendition.jpg

I love how even though it's meant to make fun of Chris, it manages to perfectly capture his grip on reality, "I'm a helpless victim and everyone who's got authority over me is just out to play kick the autistic"

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Trollshield
kiwifarms.net
No it's from the cwcki page on target, sorry if this is for art someone drew personally, I thought it was the art equivalent to favorite Chris quotes thread. Instead of words it's about fave fanart about Chris and his creations.
No worries, I was just wondering what was the deal with that mushroom looking thing growing out of his dick.

Coelacanth

Your local cultural appropriating living fossil.
kiwifarms.net
Took a couple of warmup sketches I did today and cleaned them up a bit. It's honestly hard to find any interpretations of Sonee and Rosey that aren't terrifying parodies so thought it would be fun to make them cute. Rosey's wearing an eggshell by the way - the skirt was a stupid idea imo.

chubabbys.png

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
Took a couple of warmup sketches I did today and cleaned them up a bit. It's honestly hard to find any interpretations of Sonee and Rosey that aren't terrifying parodies so thought it would be fun to make them cute. Rosey's wearing an eggshell by the way - the skirt was a stupid idea imo.

View attachment 915808
Looks cuter than Chris made

mertyville

Unprofessional Shitposter
kiwifarms.net
I finished the cover for Sonichu Doom Issue 10. It looks rather bland, I just don't know what else to add. Night Star will be fighting the survivers of the fight against the Idea Guy and Ultra Sonichu, characters will be killed off that are non-Sonichu; Arthur, Plankton and Doofenshmirtz will team up with the Freedom Fighters; perhaps more about the SJW Dimension and what happened to Christine after destroying the Moon from Zelda 64?
I think about adding another exceptional match-up like some survivers of Night Star's assault fight Tom Square.

Sonichu Doom Issue 10 Cover.jpg

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
I finished the cover for Sonichu Doom Issue 10. It looks rather bland, I just don't know what else to add. Night Star will be fighting the survivers of the fight against the Idea Guy and Ultra Sonichu, characters will be killed off that are non-Sonichu; Arthur, Plankton and Doofenshmirtz will team up with the Freedom Fighters; perhaps more about the SJW Dimension and what happened to Christine after destroying the Moon from Zelda 64?
I think about adding another exceptional match-up like some survivers of Night Star's assault fight Tom Square.

View attachment 927271
yes, yes, purple arms

Reactions: mertyville

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
This isn't my art and idk if you'd call it fan art but

Lapse.gif

I don't know if it uses more than two images but it perfectly captures the almost tragic nature of Chris. A cute kid who could have risen above his small town southern roots in poverty...but ultimately he became the world's village idiot for even the peasants to laugh at him.

Shabobus

kiwifarms.net
This isn't my art and idk if you'd call it fan art but

View attachment 931512

I don't know if it uses more than two images but it perfectly captures the almost tragic nature of Chris. A cute kid who could have risen above his small town southern roots in poverty...but ultimately he became the world's village idiot for even the peasants to laugh at him.
It's an amusing GIF. Chris never really lived in poverty, though. He was quite spoiled for most of his life. At least until Bob died.

• Agree
Reactions: Picklechu
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino